Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,196 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) (1782 Views)

Funny Analogy of Nigerian banks / Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / Four Nigerian Banks Among World’s Top 500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
eew
Re: Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Huh.. I thought Gt was near perfection... Been with them for a year now and no issue... I better get ready then..
Re: Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) by omophunky(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gtb na wayo bank angry
Re: Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) by rotile: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Why not request for a signature update form or better ask for the requirement of doing a signature signature update taking into cognisance the fact you are based abroad.

I had similar issue in January and had to update my signature using my international pasaport.
Re: Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
dd
Re: Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) by ifegy: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
rotile:
Why not request for a signature update form or better ask for the requirement of doing a signature signature update taking into cognisance the fact you are based abroad.

I had similar issue in January and had to update my signature using my international pasaport.

Did you have to be physically present in order to do the signature update? I'm trying to resolve a similar issue on behalf of someone who's not in the country.

(1) (Reply)

If You Sell Children Wears, Let's Meet Here / Agriculture Rescues from Recession / The Biggest Shopping Mall In Edo State “hallmark” Has Just Been Completely Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.