Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

#nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport (1021 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Conduct Bureau Slams 13-count Corruption Charge On Bukola Saraki / I Laugh And I Weep: My Thoughts On Bukola Saraki - Nkenu Timothy Woma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by scully95: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015

What did Bukola Saraki write on his Nigerian passport, INEC forms, curriculum vitae and all the relevant government of Nigeria’s official documents as his place of birth under the oath of perjury as a public elected and appointed state official in Nigeria? Nigerians want to know now -
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Smh
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by adebisicutie: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
In Nigeria a political office holder is not allowed to have dual citizenship, it's either he denounced the British one officially or he'll be in trouble with the Nigerian law

1 Like

Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by FreeGlobe(f): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Even saraki is from the mars. He remains senate president. Tinubu should do his worst.
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by scully95: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
You mean even if he's a puppet to the AngloZionist empire or carrying out foreign master's interest first ? That is treasonable offence. Same fate as Morsi of Egypt.

FreeGlobe:
Even saraki is from the mars. He remains senate president. Tinubu should do his worst.

2 Likes

Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by gratiaeo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Buhari perjury case is still in the court?
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by FreeGlobe(f): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
scully95:
You mean even if he's a puppet to the AngloZionist empire or carrying out foreign master's interest first ? That is treasonable offence. Same fate as Morsi of Egypt.

yes, even if he's from yemen. He will remain senate president. Tinubu should know he is fighting a lost battle
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by scully95: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nigeria is bigger than Saraki and Tinubu. In any case, the direct interest of the masses should come first.

FreeGlobe:

yes, even if he's from yemen. He will remain senate president. Tinubu should know he is fighting a lost battle
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by philGeo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
When he was Governor, no body notice, until now? He must remain as the senate president, thank God he always put it in his CVS not like Buhari, if that is what A.P.C want, then Johnathan have case, he must claim Villa.
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=20]Tinubu and yoloba people, cry me a lagoon grin[/size]
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by scully95: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Very tribalistic statement. Face the facts. PDP already hijacked the change APC preached all this while. Now deal with that. The future of Nigerians have been hijacked by the same people who draw us all back. If this was hijacked by a new coalition party, very innovative and dynamic but not PDP pls, I would be very happy and even celebrate.

Except if you wished Nigeria never worked to further your own agenda and I suspect those with Boko haram mentality(Already this type of mentality was destroy by GEJ before some new guys hijacked the original Boko Haram mentality so B'haram now gets zero support from the people) or even today Biafra idea would think like this.( This is even more deadlier because it's been left unattended just like they left B'haram to grow its wings.) If care is not taking, we'll be dealing with two front wars. Boko haram and Biafra front. Make no mistake, these are from the same enemy of Nigeria. The Today AngloZionist Empire or the Globalist. - Divide & conquer rule

Nigeria is bigger than Boko haram, Biafra, Tinubu and even Saraki. Together we are stronger and more powerful so tell those that has been trying for years to form Anti-Nigeria thesis that they should try again and again. It won't work. Nigeria is not India or China or even South or North Korea.
The last time I checked their divide and conquer rules worked perfectly in India, China and Korea but lost perfectly in Nigeria. When The Indians kicked the brits out, they successfully created anti-india - Pakistan. When the communist china won the war, they managed to cave out Taiwan. The same thing they did in South and North Korea. They did try the same anti-country thesis in North Vietnam and there was North Vietnamese victory over South Vietnam. Ok. This is their permanent foreign policy in any country they lose control over. They always try to install puppets carrying out their own interest. That is divide, rule and conquer.

The Tinubu you mention is a strategist and has always been. He did a very good Job forming the strongest opposition in Nigeria today. That is good for him. A new coalition is highly needed to tackle APC but pls not PDP. Cos a thief tackling church rat would be PDP tackling APC.

himkers:
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by airmark(m): 1:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Wow, I did nt see it from this angle the OP came from. If the Saraki british passport is genuine and in all saraki political files he claimed he was born in Nigeria, then he is in trouble. This is not even the case of citizenship qualification of being a senator or president, perjury looms. shocked
Re: #nigerianswanttoknow: What's On Bukola Saraki's Passport by scully95: 2:05am On Jun 29, 2015
continuation...

Now this is their standard divide and rule idea in any country they lose control over it.. They always try to divide and conquer it. Here by creating anti-that country.

Check back in the days those that supported Biafra ? They are now today's AngloZionist Empire. That is The Anglo America + Anglo Saxons(Did not support but was made to look like fight between Anglo saxons and the rest angloZionist..) + The Zionist Isreal

Now they have grown their tentacles and they now have all their permanent puppets(all the countries in EU,Saudi Arabia, Japan, Turkey) and
temporary puppets. Radio Biafra or the Biafran ideology, boko haram ideology, ISIL can be refereed here to as temporary puppet..

Just like the Morsi of Egypt. The same as the current president of Ukraine as we speak. Another good example of a temporary puppet installed in naija was Ngozi NOI compared to the more patriotic Soludo. Nigeria is formed already which has over the years become an adversary even to the drawing fathers. Well, as a matter of fact, I have moved on.

Let me remind you of the cause of the Civil war again.
The cause of the civil war was the ethnic cleansing of non igbo civilian and military leaders by igbo officers and the subsequent counter coup by another Igbo man Ironsi, who stopped regional government and did not try the coup plotters. Igbo people are too paranoid to see that they are occupying space in other parts of Nigeria.

TIMELINE:1959: Election resultsNorthern People's congress 134NCNC(Zik) 81AG(AWO) 73The Northerners did not want independence, but
Zik form coalition with them, to become the first president. YOU FORCED THE UNION BECAUSE MAJORITY OF IGBOS WERE LIVING IN THE
NORTH, WHERE ZIK, OJUKWU AND NZEOGWU WERE BORN. GOWON GAVE CENTRAL EASTERN STATE AND CREATED CROSS RIVERS AND RIVERS STATE, JUST A DAY BEFORE they enforced BIAFRA ON PORT HARCOURT... DO not forget the real history.

Now, Saraki fits to this temporary puppet classification here to the same AngloZionist Empire. So forget it, Nigeria is doom to fail again. A failed state if you ask me.
himkers:

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Pdp Commend Buhari For Ogoni Report Implementation / Extract Of The Title Deed Of Mr. Bukola Saraki’s N4 Billion Mansion In London! / Court Of Apeal, Federal High Court Refuse Saraki’s Prayers To Stop Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.