Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,320 members, 7,920,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? (3496 Views)

Aleto Eleme Bridge On East West Road Collapses (Photos) / Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by atlwireles: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

They should be probed and the shortfall squeezed out of them. It's ridiculous, over 100% above budget.

Learn to keep your mouth close over issues you have no clue about.
Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by theV0ice: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
ionsman:

I never said you were a Gej apologist, did I?

Why must your thoughts revolve around politics? Na wa o

Just trying to let you know my observations were devoid of any political leanings.

Now how difficult should that be to comprehend?
Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by Rawani: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
You will wonder how roads, power plants, refineries were built in the 70s/80s, these things seem like rocket science for us in the 21st century

Its pure lack of sincerity, purpose and vision in governance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by ionsman: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
theV0ice:

Just trying to let you know my observations were devoid of any political leanings.

Now how difficult should that be to comprehend?
Lol....Abeg good night Mr "non partisan". I shall give my feedback when I ply the road.
Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by Rawani: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
atlwireles:

Learn to keep your mouth close over issues you have no clue about.

Address the issue, the figures have been broken down for you to see.

1 Like

Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by atlwireles: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

Address the issue, the figures have been broken down for you to see.

You have no issue, just another lying APC almajiri.
Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by theV0ice: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
ionsman:

Lol....Abeg good night Mr "non partisan". I shall give my feedback when I ply the road.

no wahala.

wish you safe trip wink
Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by Sibrah: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
The signature of mismanagement this is.
High recurrent bills and inflated capital projects where they managed one. Bye bye to . . . Mismanagement.
Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2015
ionsman:

Tony anenih doesn't own setraco. Late Inu umoru does.
Do make your research and get back to me...
Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by ionsman: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Do make your research and get back to me...
Mr man, Inu umoru owns setraco. You are the one who needs to do a research.

1 Like

Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
ionsman:

Mr man, Inu umoru owns setraco. You are the one who needs to do a research.
http://theinfrastructurenewsng.com/?p=482

Do clear your doubts in the link above.
Thanks Mate.
Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by ionsman: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

http://theinfrastructurenewsng.com/?p=482

Do clear your doubts in the link above.
Thanks Mate.
Lol....So this is your proof? You are damn funny.

An unfounded allegation. Anyways, its left for you to embrace the fact. cheesy

Re: What Is The State Of The East-west Road After N726 Billion? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2015
ionsman:

Lol....So this is your proof? You are damn funny
Clearly you don't wanna see what I have to show... Good morning Mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Allocation To Each State In March / The Best President Nigeria Ever Had And Never Had. / ‘it’s Time To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu’ By Malam Abba Akhuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.