Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You (6025 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him / Check Out What Toyin Aimakhu Is Saying To The Youths-do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by justfarb2(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good evening my beautiful farbulousnesses, hope your is day was great. Mine was just there. I went to the hospital today to see the dermatologist cause of Jina's skin reactions and he recommended the some creams which were so expensive but so far e work no p but if e nor work, that man must pay me my money. So today, we will be talking about our health as women and i am focusing on vagina discharge.
Most of us don't give much thought to our vagina and i am also in that list but when i was going for my marriage class they brought to our attention how some types of discharge means you are ready to get pregnant or what sex of baby can be determined by the discharge. But after i got married i went back to school so i didn't put much thought into it again and with my I.t defense, seminar, project defense and so on i just forgot about it and i know a lot of my friends that don't send it too. But Do you know your vagina discharge can actually tell you what's up with you.....So it's not just when their is itchiness that you should take note. As women we need to know every....But that's my work. giving you information about everything women. Please leave your comments comments....

i: If It’s Clear to White and Stretchy like thick catarrh, Then you are obviously Ovulating. You see this slippery stretchy discharge during the middle of your cycle, so it’s normal but you have to be very careful especially if you don't want to take in but if you want to then have all the sex you can possibly have cause it's easier for the sperm to slide through.... ii:. If It’s White, gummy and Itchy: So let me explain this part, i am a microbiologist so i think i have a very good knowledge about it. When you see this kind of discharge, It can be a yeast infection, which means that there is an overgrowth of the yeast that normally helps balance the bacteria in your vagina but because it doesn’t have an odor, a lot of us over look it until it starts becoming itchy on the inner or outer labia, i.e the place where urine comes out from. It is very common amongst us and can be caused by a lot of things, such as taking antibiotics or sitting around in your damp clothes. Yeast love warm, moist environments but go in for a test or ask your doctor before taking any drugs.

iii:. When It’s Yellowish Green and you feel a little sting there: Then it might be Chlamydia or gonorrhea, two common bacterial STDs.So if you have noticed it, go to your doctor and use the drugs he prescribed to you and also remember to also involve your bae so you guys will not pass it back and forth to each other.

iv: If It’s Grayish, Thin, and Has a Strong: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/06/what-your-vaginal-discharge-is-saying.html
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Eww
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by Beesluv: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
ok
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by cooluc(f): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

Lol its part of education Mr luedave
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by ibkgab001: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Informative but not educative
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by Hazardd(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
so disgusting...
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by Goldienana(f): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks. Experienced no ii, 5 weeks ago. Used mycoten for it prescribed by a Dr. And it's stopped just after 3days. Never liked anythn itchy not even a bit from mosquitoes.
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by Spidermon: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
What of when the vaginal discharge is black like diesel?
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by fragrant(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
ok
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by willi926(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
shocked ewooo. c y i don't like putting my mouth down there. very disgusting. taaaaaaaa
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by sarmiie(m): 2:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Eww
That's the sentiment that comes to mind. I don't think I'll eat for some time...
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

That's the sentiment that comes to mind. I don't think I'll eat for some time...
Lol... common Mate grin
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Spidermon:
Wizard
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by bernice89(f): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Thanks
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by sarmiie(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Lol... common Mate grin
Dude, the images my mind painted were just too graphic.
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by justfarb2(f): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Then u definitely need to see the doctor...it must be something serious...
Spidermon:
Re: What Your Vaginal Discharge Is Saying To You by justfarb2(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nobody likes it, that's why we have to be more careful...and thank God it worked for u because it doesn't always work for others, Microbes are beginning to adapt to that antibiotics
Goldienana:
Thanks. Experienced no ii, 5 weeks ago. Used mycoten for it prescribed by a Dr. And it's stopped just after 3days. Never liked anythn itchy not even a bit from mosquitoes.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Xmas With Laura,Others As Sonia Ogbonna Visits Her(pics / Sextape: Kemi Olunloyo Places Curses On Georgina Onuoha And Angela Okorie (Pic) / Bolaji Agbede Biography: Age, Net Worth, Career, And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.