Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,848 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening (64356 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate LAMBERT IGBINOWMAN, Ex Youth Chairman At His Compound In Edo / Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by weeZee007: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rip prof
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by EagleScribes: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oh my goodness!!!

My vice chancellor of 1993 and 1994 before Prof. Kolawole took over.

I could remember his wife being the headmistress of the FUTA staff primary school.

This is so cruel and my alma mata is thrown into tears!

RIP sir

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Rotjijatau(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Even his former colleague were arrested
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by feda01: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Actually according to the police, the driver and gateman killed him and dump his body in the generator house. They stole his jeep but luck ran against them at idi iroko border....

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by chonchoro(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Baba God name your hand we due for this country
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Takim107(f): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
How is our relationship with God?, my pastor was kidnapped on a Saturday and got release on a Friday with no scratch..He didn't even give them their demands, strengthen your relationship with God..We shall be in the mist of our enemies they won't by any means harm us...RIP 2 the dead.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Joenyam(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wicked world!

Because of a car. Same person the prof has been feeding, could have the heart to do this. Hmm, heart of man is wicked

God help us overcome wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Whizpeter(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Where's the corpse?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
space bought....
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Kendumazy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yes.. The earlier, the better everyone gets his or her heart hardened, that the era of trusting even ur family member is gone.. Lets be careful with our dealings..
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by ademoladeji(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Where the PHOTO?

RIP to the man... May his wrongs be forgiven by God Almighty and give his family the fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by RuffRhyder(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by DTOBS(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
kila muwaye,ki la mu lo?

bitin laye...
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by bunmioguns(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
ibkgab001:
Orin aarun ati ogorun ... Wa Ba mi gbe ale fere le....#oct1

Okunkun su Oluwa bamigbe
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by bamite(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
angelTI:
This is disheartening.

RIP Sir
My friend if u dont put up ur pic on ur dp dont comment next time
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by tohpahz(f): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
ipledge4:
what undecided...you f up oo...Kontinu

Eff up.. how, when, where..??
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by bamite(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
tohpahz:

kiss
Nurses are always insensitive, why?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Quite unfortunate. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this painful and horrendous loss.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by ipledge4(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Eff up.. how, when, where..??
no mind me,was in trance wink
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by olulove(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
First year UNIBEN medical students were
attending
their 1st
Anatomy Class. They all gathered around
the table
and there
was a real dead body on the table.
The Professor, Mr. Etim, started the class
by telling
them two
important qualities of a DOCTOR. He
said, "The 1st
is that
never be DISGUSTED about anything in
the body."
For
example, he inserted his FINGER in the
dead
body's ANUS &
put the finger in his own mouth &
TASTED it.
Then he told the students to do what he
did. The
students
hesitated for several minutes, but
eventually
everyone
inserted their fingers in the body's ANUS
& tasted
it. When
everyone finished tasting their fingers,
they were
all
Frowning...
Then the professor looked at them &
said: "The
most
important 2nd Quality is "Observation". I
inserted
my MIDDLE
finger but tasted the 2nd finger... Now
learn to pay
attention!!
"ALL the students fainted!!!
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by carzola(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
wey the dead body? no there use headline der deceive people @OP.. Ogun rape ur mama
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by omooba969(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
blesoh:
One is no longer safe.out nd inside ur house is no longer safe,where do we run to. RIP sir

@bolded,

Iraq! undecided
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by tohpahz(f): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
bamite:
Nurses are always insensitive, why?

Insensitive.. so i shouldn't go about my normal activities because someone died.

I empathize with them.. but i can't kill myself over d dead!
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Odaveboy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
RIP PROF..........ki olorun te yin si afefe rere...............ki awon to se eleyi koma ku moo.......#teamTechnologyforselfreliance
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
just to steal a car?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by KanwuliaJara: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Live like a cultist, DIE like a cultist!
Simple! kiss
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by kestolove95(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nawa o...so dat one don go bdat?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by presentley: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Where's the corpse? Which moderators be dis? Rip to the dead.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by M4gunners: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Everyone wants to make it no matter how.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening by TonySpike: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
This Professor was about 79 years old, why are people so cruel Why didn't they just allow the man to live the rest of his life in peace?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.