Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. (34130 Views)

T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' / Why We’ve Not Prosecuted Clifford Orji –lagos / Damn, Abuja Will Be At Least A Decade Ahead Of Lagos In Its Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by comfort3: 1:17am On Mar 26, 2009
igbo cuture. lipsrsealed
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by comfort3: 1:40am On Mar 26, 2009
lol,see how osis dey cry.this one they pain nam.
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by comfort3: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2009
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by comfort3: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2009
wink
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by okunoba(m): 1:41am On Apr 01, 2009
Dear Osisi, u right, madness comes in different languages. The ethnic bigotry on Nairaland is sickening. No ethnicity group as a monopoly on good or evil. Time to put a stop to ethnic hate. love thy neighbour.
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by comfort3: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
cool
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by jona2: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2009
okunoba:

Dear Osisi, u right, madness comes in different languages. The ethnic bigotry on Nairaland is sickening. No ethnicity group as a monopoly on good or evil. Time to put a stop to ethnic hate. love thy neighbour.

grin wink
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by jona2: 7:19pm On May 21, 2009
;d
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by jona2: 7:43pm On May 21, 2009
*comfort:

too many people eatting human being in Abia state. lipsrsealed
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by ezeagu(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2009
*jona:

;d

Your posts are really, really useless aren't they?
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by spikedcylinder: 4:38pm On May 26, 2009
ezeagu:

Your posts are really, really useless aren't they?

ROTFL! grin
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by jona2: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
igbos the cannibal,the igbos eat people. lipsrsealed
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by jona2: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
*jona:

igbos the cannibal,the igbos eat people. lipsrsealed
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by jona2: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
;d
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by kayus84: 2:58am On Sep 24, 2013
A thousand apologies if this seems like trying to open healing wounds but i do need information concerning this topic as it relates to a documentary story i am trying to develop.

Any idea on the whereabouts of Awawu the woman that was rescued from clifford orji's snares as well as his accomplice Tahiru Aliyu?

I still intend to visit the police stations he was taken to as well as kirikiri but knowing some Nigerian uniformed officials and their way of doing things, i will probably meet a brick wall.

So i am relying on Nairaland to help me source out journalists or reporters that may have ideas on how to get this information i need.

Thanking you very much whoever is reading this and wishes to help.

God bless.
Re: Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later. by Bishops10(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2016
spoilt:
My room mate went to visit a relative in ngwa territory. She was a fat girl. As soon as she got off the public transportation, someone remarked how delicious she would be for eating. She jumped into the nearest bus and returned to school. God saved her that day! grin
Ngwa comprises of many LGA,so where did she go to?

In fact I schooled in Ngwa land.

HolyBishop

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Spotted At London Polo Club (photo) / Nobody Is Above The Law - Dethroned Emir, Ado Bayero Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.