Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Alot Of Pretty Girls Are Egoistic-Akbee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Alot Of Pretty Girls Are Egoistic-Akbee (563 Views)

Pics Of Pretty Girls Making Ugly Faces That You Won't Believe Came... / I Stopped Chasing Her And Moved On Or Was I Egoistic / Why Alot Of Girls Are Buying & Reading Toke Makinwa's Novel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Alot Of Pretty Girls Are Egoistic-Akbee by Akbee(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Why might alot of pretty girls be more egotistic? Because we as a society make them so.Alot of ladies are praised more for their looks than for their brains or talent.Abeg we need a paradigm shift.
Some guys allow ladies to get all the
attention from a cute smile rather than
from expressing their opinions for d mere sake of being tagged gentlemen. MBOK!
Some guys self dey fight over girls. Lol. Its obvious that the more attention pretty ladies get especially from guys, the
more it goes to their heads.
Re: Why Alot Of Pretty Girls Are Egoistic-Akbee by 48noble(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2015
F

(1) (Reply)

.. / Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? / Ending My Marriage In The Only Country That Bans Divorce – Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.