Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,591 members, 7,924,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Spouse In Bed With Your Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spouse In Bed With Your Child (1158 Views)

Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) / I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Chiori(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2006
There is this phenomenon which is becoming rampant in Nigeria. I have witnessed it a few times, and heard of it so many times. You come back from wherever you went, and as you get into your bedroom, you hear ecstatic moans coming from your bedroom, apparently you-know-what is going on. You recognize your wife's voice, but you can't make out the man's own. (Or if you are a lady, you know your hubby's voice but can't know till you see who the lady intruder is) On opening the door, you discover that the person in question on your wife, or on whom your husband is flagging, is your own son or daughter. You'd do what then.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Seun(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2006
I have witnessed it a few times
Your wife has been sleeping with your son? A few times and not just once? Sorry o.

Next time marry a better wife. It's a pity that such a curse fell upon you. Have you sinned against God?
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by dolliepie(f): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2006
at that point in time,i think im gonna faint.what!
i can do anything ,but moma koko da ku lo na.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Chiori(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2006
oga seun, i did not mean that it happened to me. I said i witnessed it. it happened to some people i know. "And you surprised me by saying God, when I know you do not believe in any God."
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by TeshaS(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2006
This is sick., what adult in their right mind would want to sleep with a child, Especially your own child.

You say this happening in Nigeria? How?? I thought Nigerians are really family oriented! Now if that is happening this is time when you should stone someone to death,

Not just because a lady had a baby out of wedlock, Put it into prospective REALLY
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Hugoboi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2006
There is this phenomenon which is becoming rampant in Nigeria. I have witnessed it a few times, and heard of it so many times. You come back from wherever you went, and as you get into your bedroom, you hear ecstatic moans coming from your bedroom, apparently you-know-what is going on. You recognize your wife's voice, but you can't make out the man's own. (Or if you are a lady, you know your hubby's voice but can't know till you see who the lady intruder is) On opening the door, you discover that the person in question on your wife, or on whom your husband is flagging, is your own son or daughter. You'd do what then.

Jeez man!! Uv got to be kiddin me!! Does this stuff eva happen
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Seun(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2006
He says he has witnessed it, but since didn't happen to him, it means he just heard it somewhere.

Why are you the only one who is hearing such things? Perhaps you move with those sort of people?

Let us resist this crude attempt to present this as something that's happening a lot in Nigeria. It is not.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Olumide7(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2006
@Chiori
Being a witness to something means you have actually seen the thing happen.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Chiori(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2006
oga seun with all due respect, lets stop pretending that Nigeria is one big paradise. we keep on hearing of parents who abuse their children sexually, even here. my own landlady is currently seeking divorce from her husband of 38 years because of this thing - he had been doing so to their two daughters, and now it has developed into a full scale relationship between him and his first daughter. go ask the cops, and they will show you stats of how frequent it happens.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by flyingdut(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2006
terrible things dey happen for this world, some people are indeed sick and dey do gory things behind the curtains. peadophilia, incests, cold blooded murders, etc. just because them dey under-reported in the media and poor law enforcement for 3rd world does not mean e no dey exist. man pray make bad thing no happen to am directly

<<idiot, you have been banned permanently for saying I have nothing to contribute to this forum>>
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by mukina2: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2006
gun and knife
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Seun(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2006
It is not happening "everywhere". Nigerian women are not sleeping with their sons en masse.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Chiori(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2006
Seun:

It is not happening "everywhere". Nigerian women are not sleeping with their sons en masse.

Lets take up your bet on this score. Go to any police station or statistics office of your choice, and find out for yourself on how many cases there abound, Oga Seun. If my call is wrong, I will reward you handsomely, financially. It is a bet that sure thing is happening here in this "family-oriented" Nigeria.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Seun(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2006
The burden of proof is on you. Do your research before coming here to make scandalous claims about my country!
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Chiori(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2006
Well, you would be surprised I love my country Nigeria more than you or anyone else does. I am the most patriotic Nigerian in the world. And I did research on it before posting this topic. Just call my bluff and do some finding out. That way we shall be able to stamp out this malaise in Nigeria now it is still early.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 27, 2006
Pedophiles are not limited by geographical location.
I would hardly agree that the situation described is rampant in Nigeria,let's watch the adjectives we use just to make a point.

Who knew what some catholic priests in America were doing with some altar boys until the cases came flooding in.
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by agnesoseka: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2007
yeah funny things happen in nigeria, bt i doubt if sometin like dis happens, else where i would agree bt nigeria to a point have regrds for family morals, so is d story real or jst make believe??
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Rottweiler(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2007
@chiori

It's comments like this that paint the country and it's people in bad light. How can say such a disgusting and repulsive action is rampant in Nigeria. Just because you have been fortunate or unfortunate to 'witness' by way of hearing an act does not make it RAMPANT! In the first place, how old are you? have you really travelled around the country to be able to reach such a conclusion? Kindly analyse issues in your head before announcing them. Just imagine you granting a bbc reporter interview on this issue. Take your time o!
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by kellorah: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2007
that's just WRONG!!!!!

they must be sick in the head or something undecided
Re: Spouse In Bed With Your Child by Mamajama(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2007
Atrocities just cut the mandingo off and everyone will be happy

(1) (Reply)

Crime And Investigation In Nigeria / Two Nigerians Jailed Over £2.3m Olympic Authority Fraud In London. / See How Police Treat Me Like A Theif *Picture*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.