Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Think Of A Business Of Your Own Choice. Then Develop A Business Plan. 10pages - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Think Of A Business Of Your Own Choice. Then Develop A Business Plan. 10pages (356 Views)

25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. / What do professors think of students who fall asleep in class? / Unilorin, ABUAD To Develop Medicinal Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Of A Business Of Your Own Choice. Then Develop A Business Plan. 10pages by ekems2020(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Helloooo, I have enough samples of the term paper topic, " Think of a business of your own choice. Then develop a ten (10) pages business plan". which was given for the UNIUYO entrepreneurial assignment, which material you're googling to get.

these had been developed afore time and would be made available to interested students to aid their work and submission. its already made and goes for a very comfortable price. interested students should please call me on 07085763316. I'm locatable with the UNIUYO environs and would deliver your work almost immediately. just call now let's talk.

I handle anything Termpaper, book review, project/research, seminar, proposal, Infact anything academic here in UNIUYO and other institutions in Nigeria. at present, I work with the Nigerian leading academic materials site, www. writeshub. com and handle these jobs there too. call me for the above topic and also call me for any of these jobs I've listed. I'm not just good, I'm smart and fast as you'll get to find out soon.

try me today!

- Kemi, the term paper guy.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Varsities Delisting N’delta Students – IYC / Long Awaits 2015/2016 OAU, UNILORIN, UNN, Direct Entry Form Is Out / Why It Is Far Better To Study In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.