Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream (30519 Views)

Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo / School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2015
... blame it on d Devil as usual... Too bad

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:
@naija boiy

Come here, come and see another stupid girl who acted foolishly by deliberately putting herself in harm's way cheesy
You're becoming a nuisance.

Next time you mention me with stüpid comments like this,,i'll call the Mods on you.

Nonsense! undecided
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're becoming a nuisance.

Next time you mention me with stüpid comments like this,,i'll call the Mods on you.

Nonsense! undecided

What are you scared of, cry babycheesy

You can bring it on! As far as I am concerned, I have done nothing wrong. I am merely reiterating what you had opined; D
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by maureen546: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Na wa ooooh,which kind world be this eh,grand pa like him still dey do this kind thing,he never tired?God go punish him in life nd he go die for d prison.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

What are you scared of, cry babycheesy

You can bring it on! As far as I am concerned, I have done nothing wrong. I am merely reiterating what you had opined; D
Good.

Do it next time and we'll see how it goes.

Bye!
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Good.

Do it next time and we'll see how it goes.

Bye!

You are welcome grin
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by ArewaSweetheart(f): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Someone old enough to be Ur great grand father... Was it cos he commited a crime nd was unlucky...? No sin z bigger dan d other... Who knows d one u r committing.. My point is don't judge if u don't know d exact story... Silly old baboon? Geez... Well think over this tho... mind how u use Ur words.. Everyone's got his or her own battle...

This is not the issue of sin; this is an issue of crime against the state. What he did is a criminal offence in nigeria, so no need bringing religion into it.

And under the Law, we have simple offences, misdemeanor & felonies(capital offences); hence no two crimes are the same. cool
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

This is not the issue of sin; this is an issue of crime against the state. What he did is a criminal offence in nigeria, so no need bringing religion into it.

And under the Law, we have simple offences, misdemeanor & felonies(capital offences); hence no two crimes are the same. cool
Hmmm...
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by blueblood1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who always prevents the lynching?
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Islie: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
ferdimako:

It looks virgins are only within that bracket. Sad though.

That means the man had sex with the little girl for ritual purpose and nothing more.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by olutunde12(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
dunsman:
lol papa no fit hold dick

Though we are not sure if this is true but all these are lessons for our bros from the east to learn from. They should know that rape happens every where and that it is not a south west issue. ok?
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Naija don turn to india in terms of rape ni, o ga o embarassed anyway pinshure or ahdontbillivit grin
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by agentzico: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2015
By Nigeria's Sexual Offences Act 2013, Life Imprisonment is what he gets.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Tbee: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
really? shameless man
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by idihcoben: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
We cannot as yet understand it but humans are gradually morphing into animals. How else can we explain that a mother kills her two children and feels no remorse? Instead she refers to them as ‘those little demons.’ How do we explain that two employees would turn against their employer and kill him? Or the fact that a human would walk up to sun-bathers at a beach and gun them down. Not stopping there, he laughs as he takes photographs of the dead. Or that a group would waylay innocent women and children and kill them. Or that a young boy enters a church, worships with the people for an hour and then kills them. Thousands- perhaps, hundreds of thousands of such cases abound. Of people killing people without the slightest aggravation. People they had never met before. Who did them no wrong. Someone’s father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister.
In each case, they were normal-looking people. I repeat- normal-looking. Dressed decently, sometimes educated, able to hold intelligent discussions. The kind of persons you would invite home to dinner. The kind that is sitting right beside you in the office. Normal-looking is not quite the same as normal. And this is why you should look at the guy next you right now. Assess him. See if he has some unusual tendencies like:
a] talking to himself
b] smiling at you for no reason
c] gesticulating wildly
d] always complaining of how the world has let him down
e] always blaming successful people for his situation
f] always putting down their success to luck
g] given to conspiracy theories
i] holding grudges for weeks on end
j] follows a particular person/persons to the bathroom consistently, and many more.

Perhaps humanity has to become paranoid before it can become safe.

more on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Spybradd: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2015
olaolulazio:
All dis old men with their grandchildren mate stories.

maybe there should be old prostitute to service their old engine LIKE MINE.

*just thinking*

yeepa!

Thinking with what,ya dulla head? U better thing well,long big diick big foool.
Re: 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream by Evaromantik(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2015
phransix147:
Don't understand thos anymore... 70 years old man still dey catch konji? Na wah...
konji be confam bastard i dey tel u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence / “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.