Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,089 members, 7,906,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff (552 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
The founder of the politically motivated Bring Back Our Girls campaign, Hadiza Bala Usman, has been appointed by Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai as his Chief of Staff. This same woman, it was learnt, was appointed by Buhari as part of his transition committee.

Ms Usman is quite popular amongst the All Progressives Congress (APC) where she served as the Administrative
Secretary of the Buhari Presidential Campaign Organization, Member Secretary APC elections planning committee,
member APC strategy committee, director of finance in the Nasir El-Rufai campaign organization and later the Kaduna
State APC campaign council. - I don't want to think the thought in my mind. All I know is that Time Shall Tell...

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by nofij(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Confusionists party

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Firefire(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by benedictnsi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
I hope those who trekked, their names where written down somewhere They should be warming up now..... Anytin fit happen grin

I mean d patriotic trekkers ooo not those weh trekked cos of hunger lol

Pretty Lady sha cheesy
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by luvinhubby(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pay back time for a good job well done.

Shame to hypocrites !!

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by natas22: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Bugatie(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
sheddybest:
The founder of the politically motivated Bring Back Our Girls campaign, Hadiza Bala Usman, has been appointed by Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai as his Chief of Staff. This same woman, it was learnt, was appointed by Buhari as part of his transition committee.

Ms Usman is quite popular amongst the All Progressives Congress (APC) where she served as the Administrative
Secretary of the Buhari Presidential Campaign Organization, Member Secretary APC elections planning committee,
member APC strategy committee, director of finance in the Nasir El-Rufai campaign organization and later the Kaduna
State APC campaign council. - I don't want to think the thought in my mind. All I know is that Time Shall Tell...

It's a reward for her job well done in the whole Chibok conspiracy

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Hotstew(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is nice

(1) (Reply)

Gov Aregbesola Pays Osun State Workers Their December Salary / I Am Not Under House Arrest - Kwankwaso / Breaking: Marylyn Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave -nigerian Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.