Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? (1205 Views)

Wish Yorubas Knew The True Meaning Of These Names In Igbo Language(pic) / Photo: The Meaning Of Facebook Logo / Do You Know The Meaning Of "BAE"? Here It Is! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? by powerfulsettingz: 2:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Am new here, what's the meaning of TANOID and SATANOID?? Many tyms I see people mentioning those two words, I felt confused who those could be or what's those two words could represent here, they used most especially in very politics related issues..........
Sm1 shuld clear this out for me pls thanks
Re: Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 30, 2015
The TANoids will soon be here to enlighten you about their negativity. . . . Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? by Nuezha(m): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Am new here, what's the meaning of TANOID and SATANOID?? Many tyms I see people mentioning those two words, I felt confused who those could be or what's those two words could represent here, they used most especially in very politics related issues..........
Sm1 shuld clear this out for me pls thanks

The word TANOID was coined from TAN. TAN meant Transformation Ambassadors of Nigerian, and it was originally written as TANoid by the abusers of the 'initial'.

Please note, it is a derogatory word used by a political party supporters to downgrade another political party which TAN supported in the 2015 presidential election.

SATANOID is just another way to make TAN to look even more diminished, demeaned and derogatory.

Anyways, political campaigns are over. It's use has diminished.

2 Likes

Re: Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? by abbeyoye2001(m): 3:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Sataniods and tanoids is defined as some set of people who their motive is to destroy the change we yearn for. They are also classified as anti good governance.
Stunt supporters of former pdp govt. They believe in continuity in corrupt and bad gorvenance. E.g barcanista, temi temi
They always believe in biafra since Gej lost the election.
Adjective:- Satan-noids
Tan-noidS. Transformation agent my foot
Avoid them, they re enemies of progress and change.

3 Likes

Re: Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2015
OMG, xo my Oxford is not even up to dategringrin I no see these words oo
Re: Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? by omoarowolo12345: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerians at their best Politically### TanOIDs, SATaNOIDS, DEVTanoids, LUCIFATANOIDS, EVERYTHINGTANOIDS, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...

(1) (Reply)

Shops Burnt To Ashes At The Popular Atakunmosa Market In Ilesa. / Stunning Pictures Of The BLOOD MOON / A Godly Young Woman-Zac Poonen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.