Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag (1128 Views)

Lilian Esoro Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) / Beverly Osu & Nancy Isime Cover The Celebrity Shoot Magazine / Fan Asks Funke Adesiyan: "Abi You Dey Make Money By Exposing Your Breasts?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by NegeduGrace(f): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Celebrity stylist and designer Abbyke Domina has just released new edition of 'the celebrity shoot' which she features two nigerian beauty queens Munachi Abii and Enemaya.
Muna covers the main edition,and the fashion section where Abbyke and Enemaya had a collaboration with their pieces themed:Abbyke Domina meets Enemaya
Copies of the magazine will be available at the vendor from next week,where you can buy and read more about beauty,fashion and style from the designer and also get to read more about things you never knew about munachi Abii.they will be a cock tail party event for the lunch of the magazine in the first week of july.
Source:www.talkofnaija.com

Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by glimpse33(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2015
cool
Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by micronut(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2015
fine faces.........am blessed this morning
Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by NegeduGrace(f): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2015
More

Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by NegeduGrace(f): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2015
I wrote c*ck tail them change am to rooster tail..hahaha..ha ndi nairaland eh!
Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by NegeduGrace(f): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2015
I wrote c*ck tail them change am to rooster tail..hahaha..ha ndi nairaland eh..oga seun I d hail oo
Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by Starships4u(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2015
Just came in to see pics..... I'm out....
Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2015
See fresh chicks!!
Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by may01(f): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Muna kiss : kiss
Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by pretydiva(f): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Dis is biuriful. Luv d gown. D queens r also pretty
Re: Cover Girls:munachi Abi,abbyke Domina And Enemaya For 'the Celebrity Shoot' Mag by obontami: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
this muna girl no wan marry

remember beauty dey fade with time

(1) (Reply)

‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia / Girl Rising Ambassador Franca Aide At Silverbird Cinemas On Victoria Island / FFK And Precious Chikwendu Expecting First Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.