Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide (1439 Views)

PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by midolian(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
The legalisation of  Gay marriage as a constitutional right by the Supreme Court of the United States, has taken a dramatic turn as ex-aide to president Barrack Obama says it will help fight  forces of Islamic extremist terrorism.

Rosa Brooks, a former counselor to the defense undersecretary for policy, and former senior adviser for the State Department, believes sharing images of the gay rights jubilation will help fight ISIS.

The George town university law professor explained that the images of gay jubilation could bring about great difference in tackling the insurgents. Brooks who was a former adviser to Obama believe gay marriage can actually help defeat ISIS.

She said, “Do you want to fight the Islamic State and the forces of Islamic extremist terrorism? I’ll tell you the best way to send a message to those masked gunmen in Iraq and Syria and to everyone else who gains power by sowing violence and fear.

“Just keep posting that second set of images. Post them on Facebook and Twitter and Reddit and in comments all over the Internet. Send them to your friends and your family. Send them to your pen pal in France and your old roommate in Tunisia. Send them to strangers”.

ISIS and Boko Haram are are responsible for the killing of thousands of lives and the displacement of millions all over the world.

http://www.naij.com/475284-gay-marriage-will-help-us-fight-boko-haram-isis-obamas-aide.html

Cc: lalasticlala, obinoscopy

Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by jimohibrahim(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Really?
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by jimohibrahim(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Really
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by kendrick9(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
not sure if serious.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by midolian(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Really
yea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother, get ready for the sound of the trumpet. End time is near..I hope legalizing of same sex marriage won't be a condition for assisting us in the fight of insurgency. If so, to hell with them and their support..I trust Buhari sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by importexpert(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
you guys are devils
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by damilareoye: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hian?
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by lekejob(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
The end Is near.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by donholy28(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wetin concern gays and fighting crime..Obama God is watching u
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
With the way these pple are going about this gay marriage, I think our beloved Buhari will have to stay away from them.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by mistabiola: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Not making sense
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by dunkem21(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
JEGA01:
With the way these pple are going about this gay marriage, I think our beloved Buhari will have to stay away from them.

True ..but on the contrary, he is endearing himself to them.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by midolian(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
dunkem21:

Tufiakwa!
he knows what he is doing. Buhari will deal with them as a man deals with a fly perching on his scrotum. I trust he won't disappoint us.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by MizMyColi(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
“Just keep posting that second set of images. Post them on Facebook and Twitter and Reddit and in comments all over the Internet. Send them to your friends and your family. Send them to your pen pal in France and your old roommate in Tunisia. Send them to strangers”.

How exactly does this help bring a crackdown on ISIS?

These white house folks must think us all dolts and wuss who are incapable of forming a reasonable length of reason.
By sharing these photos and worth nots, you are actually helping the rulers of this world with their massive and ongoing mass re-education.

They understand that repetition is the mother of necessity.
The more we are exposed to these pictures and videos as acceptable norm, the more we are sympathetic to their cause; the more we subconsciously accept and integrate them into our ways of living and ultimately, our lives.....thereby furthering their agenda, whatever it is.

Only two things can make me sound this angered;
1. Playing on my intelligence
2. Hypocrisy.

These white house folks are guilty of 1 above.

Do not be fooled with that dumb explanation, even if it came from heaven itself.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by dunkem21(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
midolian:
he knows what he is doing. Buhari will deal with them as a man deals with a fly perching on his scrotum. I trust he won't disappoint us.

Pls don't tell me that ..

It's so disgusting, jare.

I love GEJ for not being a puppet ..Listen to the poster above me ..

Spits again ..Tufiakwa!
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by slap1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari is already dinning with Obama; the unexpected could yet happen.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by Imortal001: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
America are the sponsor of BOKO HARAM, ISIS, ALSHABAB etc. America cant claim they dont know where this group buy their weapon.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
I've always known that US promise of help won't go for nothing. Whenever US comes into an alliance with an African country, it is because they want something, either to cause commotion or destroy.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
dunkem21:

Tufiakwa!
As a typical pained TANiod would say. cheesy have you forgotten it will have to go through a process b4 it becomes a law? This is not about Buhari alone.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Imortal001:
America are the sponsor of BOKO HARAM, ISIS, ALSHABAB etc.
America cant claim they dont know where this group buy their weapon.
I suspect same too.

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by hardballs: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
FOR CCTV INSTALLATION, ACCESS CONTROL, INVERTER ALARM SYSTEM, AUTOGATE, ELECTRIC FENCING, HAND SCANNERS AND METAL DETECTORS, ETC CALL08186948992 or 08091173506 or 08062699441

Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by Slynonny(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hope Mr Mouth Action is not planning to struck out the already banned gay marriage in Nigeria.
Re: Gay Marriage Will Help Us Fight Boko Haram, Isis - Obama's Aide by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
oops

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam: Buhari Never Promised To Do Magic -APC / Pix: A G Muhammadu Appointed New NSCDC Commandant-general / The Bible Did Not Say Women Should Cover their Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.