Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,286 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Open Letter To Black Man In White House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Black Man In White House (456 Views)

Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Black Man In White House by THENATIONNEWS(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
“Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe, that something inside of them was superior to circumstances.” – Bruces Barton.

Years back, I became interested in the startling story of one of the finest American presidents: Theodore Roosevelt. After reading something very striking about him somewhere, I jumped into the study of this bright and enigmatic leader. In the course of my dramatic search, I later discovered that the famed and one of the longest serving United States presidents, Franklin D. Roosevelt, was related to him (note: Franklin was his cousin). Surprisingly, other information and facts began to emerge, much to my intellectual excitement.

Interestingly enough, one of the items that sparked up this article was when I realized that this widely-known great president of the United States, added the adjective, ‘WHITE’ to the official presidential residence of today’s U.S. presidential lodge, the famous ‘White House’. Immediately, something struck the ‘walls’ of my inquisitive mind. Visit for full letter: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/black-man-in-white-house/

Re: Open Letter To Black Man In White House by importexpert(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
nice piece

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Beggars Return To Street, Defy State Government’s Ban / Who Remember This? / 7 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Bedroom Bq. Has C Of O Is For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.