Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack (50142 Views)

Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / This Post Is Tearing Twitter Apart / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
omooba969:

Bros take am easy o & pls show some respect, on no account must u launch @other people's belief cos being tolerant is d way to go.

Abeg take a chill pill wit cold water biko. undecided

FYI, am a xtian.

Bye
Am a man of Truth and don't shy away from Truth. A Christain will by no means allow falsehood and idolatry to transpire as long as he lives. Am doing what all Apostles of old has done; Giving honour to The God of Isreal. Good to know you are a Christain
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
It seems some people are misinterpreting Mugabe's statement. I am sure dat he actually mocked Obama stance on gay marriage, which imply dat Obama is a joker.

Nigerians and their palava!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by mubarak001(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
One of the signs for 2nd coming of Christ, bro and sis, kindly repent and draw to the kingdom.

Meanwhile, in Port Harcourt,

Private tutor for your wards/students in science subjects, and training on ms office,AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis studio, and chess game.
Contact;
renadox@ yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by slightlyMad(f): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
Using panadol for another person's headache is hazardous my people

you got it all wrong,
we are concern because our kids will grow up watching and getting used to men kissing men on the streets.

if a man goes berserk and starts stabbing people on the streets, is that another person's headache?
NO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by coollaw: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
A very big mtchewww I tell you.

Mugabe definitely is the worst leader in Africa with the economy of Zimbabwe in tatters, yet he still finds time for mundane adventures such as meddling in the purely domestic affairs of his betters. And Nigerians in their usual manner applaud him.

When would Nigerians tear twitter apart over ritual killings and corruption ripping the nation apart??

Hypocrites.
wot nonsense are u saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by breakeven: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mugabe is absolutely right here.What happened to the Americans. IN GOD WE TRUST. The foundation of America we were told was built on GOD. Americans better take Back their country before EVIL MEN destroy it.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by PRYCE(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:

Mugabe definitely is the worst leader in Africa with the economy of Zimbabwe in tatters, yet he still finds time for mundane adventures such as meddling in the purely domestic affairs of his betters. And Nigerians in their usual manner applaud him.

When would Nigerians tear twitter apart over ritual killings and corruption ripping the nation apart??

Hypocrites.
This Guy's a real narcissist!
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
njays24:
Some time ago Elton john and his gay partner adopted a son which a real woman gave birth to. Now why can't he(Elton) himself conceive and bring forth a child? Same thing is happening amongst gay couples all over the world,they go about looking for kids to adopt. If normal couples didn't give birth would they find kids to adopt? Whenever gay couples make up their minds to be together,they should not even bother adopting,how will the child introduce his or her parents? Mummy and daddy,or daddy and daddy? ori gbogbo yin ti daru
LMAO!! grin "my daddy and daddy" grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Audray(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:

Hypocrites.
thank you
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by akanoye15: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gay what is bad in him telling the westeners the truth? Dirty gay like u
omenka:

Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by dsul: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mugabe is not gay. He is just mocking Obama 4 allowing such gay nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Stop giving excuses for gay marriage. What is wrong is wrong or are you fĂ ggot??

So anyone that supports gay rights is a factor?
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by ojimbo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
useless Nigerians. yet no single form of development in your country, every sort of abomination comes from your country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by bummyla(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Amen!

http://www.bummyla.com

natas22:
The devil has successfully taken over the world may God continue to protect the righteous.
www.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Classicool(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
My 9ja pals Na like Jay-z or Michael Jackson stage show speakers dem too lousy and na dem wey go criticise everything. But Obama must Take in Mugabe as his African Husband if he's going to be a leader with good examples US dem Suckers. U.S.A a country which is govern by un-believer,Godless people, A country of sin. I'm sure na dea God go start his judgement and believe it or not 60% of there citizens especially the whites will go to hell. Russia my Respect ooo...., there is no room for faggy shitty stuff.... There girls Twerk for WW II memorial venue dem land in jail. China I see you,India I hail you.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerians once again acting like their opinions hold any water in the scheme of global affairs.

NEXT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by holycup(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This is the gentiles time... if you know what that means you won't pray such a prayer rather you had rejoice and sings for joy
As I am reading ur post, I shake my head in Disbeleif.i don't think there's anything called brain in ur skull atall.

#obamaanuncivilisedclown#
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by holycup(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
tomzeenero:
mugabe has a point obama should marry him, obama married a woman he wants is citizens to marry same sex, positive as never and will never attract positive so does negative will never attract negative.

SECONDED
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by bezimo(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Mrs Barack Mugabe!!!!! Lol!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by nortcentrallord(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2015
All those blaming Mugabe for his words and actions on this particular subject matter have tendencies of becoming gays that is if they ain't gays already. Rubbish. If the west have lost all morality, they should never extend their stupidity and foolishness to Africa. BASTARDS.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by BlueMagic2(m): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No Obama did not need to do anything special.

1)The Supreme Court has four liberal judges...who are progay marriage...and four conservative...who are anti. The last judge....Anthony Kennedy...is a conservative....who sided with the liberals for this ruling.

2.Secondly.....Obama cannot influence the ruling of the court. If he did that....it is impeachment for him straight.

3.The US is a Federal Republic. Even if Obama got a gay law signed....it still has to be approved by the States....and the states can say no to the law by right.(A Constitutional Amendment may make the process go easy..either for a progay or antigay marriage law...but they are notoriously hard to get.). The Supreme court ruling makes that unnecessary.(Infact one critique of the American Supreme Court is that sometimes they are prone to making laws from the bench....and this ruling has been cited by opponents of the bill as one of those times. But that is another very long and complex discussion).

4.What the Supreme Court did was to find that the American Constitution supports the rights of every citizen to a dignified life. And as such, gay marriage...in the eyes of the five judges who ruled in favour....helps gay Americans get that dignity.(That's a rough way of putting it....the legal opinions of each judge are available online apparently.).

You are either in denial, a gay or both. The slowpoke obama endorsed this sht. I hope his daughters end up being gay, become depressed and commit suicide.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Jul 01, 2015
omenka:

Hypocrites.
for once I agree with you.

Ritual killings on the rise everyday. People dying in the most gruesome manners possible and Nigerians concern themselves with 'western madness'

Land of the insane.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=BlueMagic2 post=35344251]

You are either in denial, a gay or both. The slowpoke obama endorsed this sht. I hope his daughters end up being gay, become depressed and commit suicide.

1.I am not gay
2.You missed the part where I said Obama approved of it.
3.The point I was making is that the American system is different from the Nigerian system. American leaders cannot take unilateral decisions.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by ComradeAbu(m): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2015
[s]
starlingslimnet:
Wanna know the Truth? They are not christains they are impo
[/left][left]
[/s]stor l[s]ike your use[/s]less Allah.Tha[s]t you call your do[s][/s]g[left][/left] a goat does not make it a goat... they calling All[s][/s]ah the Almighty God does not make him The Almighty God.Albeit,Let it be Known to you that your useless Allah will be judged by the one and only true God YAHWEH.
May Allaah guide you.
And if you quote me again and anyone else, I will make a prayer that he/her will regret his/herself till the end of his/her life. I have warn you.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2015
ComradeAbu:
[s]
May Allaah guide you.
And if you quote me again and anyone else, I will make a prayer that he/her will regret his/herself till the end of his/her life. I have warn you.
Repent and serve the living God; the God Of Isreal and not that impostor. For your own good I had said if you love yourself you should not try and curse me for thus says the Lord Of Host "I shall curse whoever curse you and whoever bless you I shall bless".If you curse me you will be at lost because God curse will work on you while yours will not work on me for thus says the Lord "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper". You can put the Lord of Host to test by cursing and see what happens to your family in a day.Try and see the Lord of Host is superior to your useless Allah.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by lastpage: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Konjour:
The old man might be slandered due to his own inadequacies but his statement remains a poignant one.

Civilization is not without its own wheat and chaff. Separating them tho' requires much more than education or "21st century" ideals.

Its quite funny that those who accuse people who are against same-sex marriages of intolerance, living in the 15th century, being religious

bigots etc are also the usual culprits that can't tolerate you and abuse you for expressing your opinion on a very sensitive topic as such.

If you think those who oppose homosexuality are out-of-date, living dinosaurs, you are no better than those early men whom we were told

survived on wild herbs, berries and seeds.

GBAM!

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by lastpage: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Repent and serve the living God; the God Of Isreal and not that impostor. For your own good I had said if you love yourself you should not try and curse me for thus says the Lord Of Host "I shall curse whoever curse you and whoever bless you I shall bless".If you curse me you will be at lost because God curse will work on you while yours will not work on me for thus says the Lord "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper". You can put the Lord of Host to test by cursing and see what happens to your family in a day.Try and see the Lord of Host is superior to your useless Allah.

Is it the current murderous and racist "Geographical Israel"..... or the "spiritual Israel" of old?
Abeegi, dont get it twisted.

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by lastpage: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2015
njays24:
Some time ago Elton john and his gay partner adopted a son which a real woman gave birth to. Now why can't he(Elton) himself conceive and bring forth a child? Same thing is happening amongst gay couples all over the world,they go about looking for kids to adopt. If normal couples didn't give birth would they find kids to adopt? Whenever gay couples make up their minds to be together,they should not even bother adopting,how will the child introduce his or her parents? Mummy and daddy,or daddy and daddy? ori gbogbo yin ti daru

It shows their level of selfishness and Greed!
They know what they are doing is completely evil but like a thief, "self-interest" overrides everything!
To compound matters, they want to force their pervert ways down our children's throat by teaching them that pervertness OKAY, in school! shocked shocked

If they want to be perverts, then they should stick to themselves are stop lusting over the children of straight people.
Mentally deranged bastards!

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2015
lastpage:

Is it the current murderous and racist "Geographical Israel"..... or the "spiritual Israel" of old?
Abeegi, dont get it twisted.

Lastpage!
The God Of Isreal.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Iwonimi(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
That's good, wat u re tellin us is dat u support gay marriage, just say. Ur mind and let us know
bushdoc9919:
I wish them every happiness grin

On a more serious note....Obama did not legalize gay marriage.

What happened was that some years ago, two gay men who lived in the US state of Ohio(which at the time did not recognize gay marriage)...got married in the State of Maryland (which did).

When one of the men died back home in Ohio...his husband applied to be listed on the death certificate as his spouse.

The State refused...hence Oberfegell vs Kasich(at the lower courts) and v Hodges (at the Supreme). (Oberfegell is the husband of the dead man, Kasich is the governor of Ohio State.Hodges is the Director of the Ohio Dept of Health..a position analogous to our States Commissioner for Health in Nigeria)..

The Supreme Court...in a majority decision...found that the American Constitution's intent is to provide every American with dignity...hence if gay marriage helped provide that dignity.....then gay marriage is legal under the Constitution.(That is a rough way of looking at it.A nearly similar decision was made in 1973 by the then Supremes legalizing abortion....Roe vs Wade.).

Hence...gay marriage is now legal. Obama did nothing(though he obviously is not opposed). If he was opposed...there is nothing he can do...save propose an amendment to the Constitution making gay marriage illegal.....which is a long and complex process...and which may not succeed.

Modified: More details of the infamous or famous case here..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges.
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Iwonimi(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Brother mi. I'm in support of ur motion only gay supporter will quote u wrong or unlike ur comment. Well done
njays24:
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by JKisOK(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I wish them every happiness grin

On a more serious note....Obama did not legalize gay marriage.

What happened was that some years ago, two gay men who lived in the US state of Ohio(which at the time did not recognize gay marriage)...got married in the State of Maryland (which did).

When one of the men died back home in Ohio...his husband applied to be listed on the death certificate as his spouse.

The State refused...hence Oberfegell vs Kasich(at the lower courts) and v Hodges (at the Supreme). (Oberfegell is the husband of the dead man, Kasich is the governor of Ohio State.Hodges is the Director of the Ohio Dept of Health..a position analogous to our States Commissioner for Health in Nigeria)..

The Supreme Court...in a majority decision...found that the American Constitution's intent is to provide every American with dignity...hence if gay marriage helped provide that dignity.....then gay marriage is legal under the Constitution.(That is a rough way of looking at it.A nearly similar decision was made in 1973 by the then Supremes legalizing abortion....Roe vs Wade.).

Hence...gay marriage is now legal. Obama did nothing(though he obviously is not opposed). If he was opposed...there is nothing he can do...save propose an amendment to the Constitution making gay marriage illegal.....which is a long and complex process...and which may not succeed.

Modified: More details of the infamous or famous case here..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges.

Thanks, pal. This is concise, yet incisive and informative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results / Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.