Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,100 members, 7,907,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders (26480 Views)

The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Osun NUT Debunks Salary Payment Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by HADJIWHITE77: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dat's my aregbe, pls put more effort 2 stop pdp from mocking U
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by HADJIWHITE77: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
oloriooko:
Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale Yoruba
Ko ni kool fun e o Aregbe!
did u hv elders at home
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by Djtm(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Very good cool TANoids can now Rest in lagoon.
Because a 'governor' paid 1.5months salary out of about 8 months? You're a genius!!
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by Djtm(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
And I don't understand why people are commending this guy. I mean, he's paying 1.5months out of 8 months and you're still hailing him. I've been seeing posts like "Good one mr governor" etc. What's good about this? Are y'all retarded_ or what? These kinda crap can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by IBBG(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na only one month dat gee aregbe pay o.
So political office holders decide to cut their salary are they doing us a favor? And by d way who go confirm am for their pay check say dem don cut their salary true true considering they can lie more than lie mohammed.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by ziccoit: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
flexya:

Rubbish. Osun only has 26 House of Assembly members. Their aides are not paid directly by the Osun govt. It's paid from the allowances of the Honourable members which is decided by the Revenue and Fiscal Mobilisation Committee. It's a statutory organisations guided by the constitution. Only this body can alter the payment of Honourable members. Aregbe who never really apointed commissioners and SAs in the first place has no one's allowance to cut except his, and his illegal 30 LG Chairmen, perhaps. He is merely playing to the gallery

So house of assembly member can't decide to half their salary in order not to be flogged by your revenue and fiscal mobilization.Whether legal or otherwise, Osun has 30lg and 1 area council which are currently manned by caretaker committes who are regarded as political office holders.
So, who is now saying rubbish?
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by ElFenomeno1: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kenai:
Read the news.
LMAO! He's just paying a fraction of November and December salaries...
Also, Aregbesola, to the best of my knowledge, did not appoint commissioners or aides, so whose salary is he slashing exactly?

This man STILL doesn't want to leave propaganda alone, it seems.

Bloody slubberdegullion.
He paid the balance of November not a fraction.... the outstanding from the previous payment's made km November has now been cleared .... bloody illiterate, there is a difference between fraction and balance
Also, political office holders are not limited to commissioners or aides only ...... daft cun t
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by ElFenomeno1: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
I wish Aregbe all the best.... I have not been happy with the way he has handled the problems but I am glad he is making some baby steps to get the state out of the mess ....
It should he a must that all states come up with a sustainable IGR plan to ensure their independence and self sustenance!
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by BLOTRS: 2:42am On Jul 01, 2015
when others were cutting 50% of their salaries he was claiming "i too know" na wa for this guy self.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by tola268: 3:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Kenai:
Read the news.
LMAO! He's just paying a fraction of November and December salaries...
Also, Aregbesola, to the best of my knowledge, did not appoint commissioners or aides, so whose salary is he slashing exactly?

This man STILL doesn't want to leave propaganda alone, it seems.
Do you know l told you that the man is a great lier, let him come out to tell the world the numbers of political office holder he has since beginning of his second term, he paid 50% to pensioners as November pension: i.e.a person receiving #10,000 monthly pension before are now receiving #5,000 monthly. Are pensioners are political office holders? The man is playing with fire
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by oloriooko(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2015
HADJIWHITE77:
did u hv elders at home
so to your depraved mind, Aregbe is an elder abi?
What a confused youth you are!
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by IFELEKE(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2015
I don get alert. God win. Aregbe don pay. God win. How much he pay? God win o. He pay half a month. God win oo ooooooo.
My mother in law sent that to me last night, she got half month pension payment...
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by McPower(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Ogbeni Aregbesola,stop blaming people and accept responsiblity for your own inabilty not to be able to do the needful.Until we stop this madness of blaming other people for mistakes,we can never amount to anything meaningful
Let's take responsibility,let's be responsible,let's be respobsible
Its as simple as that
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by Lincoln275(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2015
jogsman01:
shey u don collect yours....
yeah i don collect
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2015
no b 2day yansh dey back,y starve families of dem meagre resources?wicked politicians
Re: Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders by Dahjhi: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
ijustdey:
confirmed....... at least half bread is better than none
[size=16pt]PuffPuff cheesy[/size]

Aregbe must be a learner sha... Anyway he can go and look for the remaining 6months as another month starts reading today..

"""" AREGBE TI SHOOOTI WON NI O SANWO OSU O N F'OWO ORI''''

EBI DE EBI DE O, RAUFUUU KEEEBI WOLU EBI DEH."""

We dey warn the idat when he dey pack we money go Lag..

Aregbe this is your worst Nightmare.... DEAL WITH IT..

Meanwhile pensioners earning above 60k recieved Half of November while some havent receive any at all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother / Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death / Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.