Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,053 members, 7,906,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital (20162 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by Busybody2(f): 1:50am On Mar 04, 2011
lastpage:

^^^^^am in your box! tongue wink

On to it wink But feel free to come inside my box, but be warned I only like bedmantics with yekinis tongue grin grin grin

This is the thread I was referring to, funniest thread on NL, abeg go and do justice to it with your magic touch and summarise it for us biko cheesy From MrBrownjay's "move to a high rise property" to Siena's "Naija rats would eat the whole cat and its collar" to someone saying the rat in his house is so bold they no longer run when they see him, that infact now he even has to step aside for them on the stairs for them  to pass cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610070.0.html
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2011
//
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by armyofone(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2011
shave the cat, i mean barber am. it will solve the problem

is the cat wanting to give birth in the UK too?
grin
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by lastpage: 3:06am On Mar 05, 2011
@chaircover
The kids have a cat & right now the cat is in hubbys bad books because we cant have a burglar alarm installed because it will keep on setting off the sensors. He give me a wicked look and said how about sending the poor puss to Nigeria  Grin
Did you watch AIT (Naija TV Station)last night?

Apparently, the furry things in Naija got wind of your plan to "unlawfully force another foreign breed" down there for rehabilitation and l hear that they are sending a strongly worded protest to "MAMA's CAT protection Services" about how Nigerians in the U.K are apt to sending recalcitrant "children' down here for proper rehabilitation (like flogging, marrying-off the Gay ones to beautiful virgins, and even exorcising the devil out of them!)

Be warned o, that judge is still alive and she doesn't like people like you, sam-sam
I dey come,let me check out that thread first wink
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by bambash(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Anybody, everybody...whats the take now if a non citizen with a British husband so wishes to travel to the UK to have a kid. Will they have access to NHS at all? Please note that the husband is settled in Nigeria.
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by worry359(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
bambash: Anybody, everybody...whats the take now if a non citizen with a British husband so wishes to travel to the UK to have a kid. Will they have access to NHS at all? Please note that the husband is settled in Nigeria.

Why do you think that British Tax Payers should spend money for you to have baby?? angry

When you or hubby contribute to the system then you can have benefit.

You must pay for birthing.
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by annavanpraagh: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi, I am a freelance journalist writing for a British national newspaper about the phenomenon of Nigerian women coming to the UK to have their babies on the NHS. If you have done this, or know someone who has, and would be prepared to speak to me on a named or anonymous basis I would be very grateful. Thanks so much, Anna annavanpraagh@gmail.com
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by lastpage: 7:03am On May 24, 2018
Expired.
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by lastpage: 7:05am On May 24, 2018
Thanks to everyone on behalf of my 3rd party, for all the info.

This thread is now closed.
Re: Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital by lastpage: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2021
annavanpraagh:
Hi, I am a freelance journalist writing for a British national newspaper about the phenomenon of Nigerian women coming to the UK to have their babies on the NHS. If you have done this, or know someone who has, and would be prepared to speak to me on a named or anonymous basis I would be very grateful. Thanks so much, Anna annavanpraagh@gmail.com

How you take miss road , jam enter dis thread sef?
Speak to you say who-die or because diarrhoea dey chook me for mouth or wetin?
Abeg, carry ya Amebo longathroat waka commot for this thread go look for who wan do Aproko, for yonder.
No be only phenomenon, na Philomena.

Thread don close since!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri / FAAN Launches Lagos Airport Automated Car Park / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.