Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (55090 Views)

John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) / PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo) / Why Buhari Rejected Wali As Acting INEC Chairman - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by aresa: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
piicity:
I guess this must be one of the people i saw on Eko bridge last week. Idiot,you must be one of his grandson/grandaughter,big fool

Must you confirm my observation with another dumb and idiotic comment?

Do you also think all the women in your household are all weak, incompetent, not up to par and can never function on the same level with men?

What a shallow and sad burden on humanity clowns like you are...
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by sukkot: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Exploit200:

Liar!! na so una take dey talk lie. minister of Agriculture no bi Yoruba?, minister for trade no big yoruba, minister of Education no be northern person?.
go pray you are under a spell
buhari has appointed 3 yoruba already. adesina and his VP is yoruba and he appointed some yoruba journalist guy in america as his spokesperson or something. so he is not only appointing hausa

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Spybradd: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
freedom96:
u go die before end of 2019 if u continue this way

u are dead,already..i wonder how ya still breathing
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by cashkid: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Editor1:
A woman on the saddle...bet me, Our dullard won't take none of that.
He only listens to his cows. They gave him the idea of West Germany.
Qoute me and get choked on Burnt Dodo
I swear u are not in anyway beta than the cows he listens to.am sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by godoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
whats happening? if dis news is true, it means BUHARI IS TRULY A PRESIDENT OF THE NORTHERNER. some foools among the yoruba followed Tinubu blindly. Tinubu, Akande, Obasanjo are curse to yoruba race. I have never liked this Buhari for once & all his action makes me dislike him the more. its a month now that he assumed offence & he has done nothing sensible except witch-hunting. God will not forgive all yorubas & Igbos that are part of Buhari success to become president. NONSENSE!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Dollyak(f): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
sukkot:
buhari has appointed 3 yoruba already. adesina and his VP is yoruba and he appointed some yoruba journalist guy in america as his spokesperson or something. so he is not only appointing hausa
Are you from the north?

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
When pastor Bosun Emmanuel was saying this we never believed na see am now? thanks to commissioner Osimbad, Liver Muhammad, Liemed Tinubu for putting our over zealous "Change" Analyst inside ONE CHANCE BUS

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by piicity(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Your posts made me to know there are still jobless & foolish people like you on NL Mumu. Mtcchew
aresa:

Do you also think all the women in your household are all weak, incompetent, not up to par and can never function on the same level with men?

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by blackprowler: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sunofgod:
The Islamization of Naija has started . . . . . grin

What if she's a Christian? I know you're too ignorant to see
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by sukkot: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dollyak:

Are you from the north?
me from the north ? hell nah. but i like the quiet dignity of most northerners. unfortunately i come from the home of the rascals. the south that is grin
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
sukkot:
Is vice president now an appointment?

8 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by peedeeasobie(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
sukkot:
kpuff kpuff cheek iweala and frog-eye madueke for a start

Iweala and madueke are the "everyone"?

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by amanze15(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chioma keep demanding for recharge card no b woman dey become Inec chairwoman grin
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Spybradd: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
sukkot:

kai! Na human being be dis!
Do u gat ur balls up in ur skull?!

Guy,u f4ukn making cows proud to be more intelligent than at least,one humanoid..
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
otokx:

Bros we are one its just that my mouth is refusing to say the obvious believing in the silence of the Jagaban of Borgu.
Jagaban will defect to PDP with his mas§ive followers

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZACHIE:
Even for me
It is worrying that PMB appointments are Northerners
This is seriously worrying
If d appointee was from your state how would it improve your welfare?
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by entparrot(f): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
I fear this Buhari, the worst thing is I campaign for him, I hope I won't regret it, has tinubu and osinbanjo mislead us?

7 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
aresa:

Competence has no specific gender.... It is a function of the abilities and actions of the individual involved.
But do you think a pharmacist could be the right fit for a sensitive office like this?

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by sukkot: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Exploit200:

Is vice president now an appointment?
am jus saying lol. he is surrounded by other than northerners. listen, buhari is a crazy man and he will do what he wants to do. you have to either live with it or commit suicide. its the generals way or the highway. the general aint nothing to mess with lol

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by virus04(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol..another northerner..mehn.... And all dese idi*ts that are quoting we that are saying ''another Northerner'' no get brain??..we said it b4 d election ..this man has plans..nobody believed now its happening.. Una no still dey believe.i laugh in spanish..e be like say buhari don use juju blind some of us eyes..all his appointment so far are all northerners.. Why why why!!??..why did he say he dont want ekweremadu..why..na when the tin wey e wan do happen finish una eyes go open?.. Why some people no dey think.. .. dis man dey very wicked..why are muslims so wicked ..why cant they forgive and forget..

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
In as much as I will not support the preference of a particular region for senior/important governmental positions, I still want us all to realize that this regional sentiments has not helped this nation grow in any particular way.

Okay, lets use GEJ's administration for instance where key appointments were evenly distributed amongst the various regions in Nigeria, how did that translate into national development at the end of the day

Dont forget that since independence, the North have ruled this nation more than any other region, ironically, it (the north) remains one of the most poverty stricken region in Nigeria cry

4 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Spybradd: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
sukkot:
me from the north ? hell nah. but i like the quiet dignity of most northerners. unfortunately i come from the home of the rascals. the south that is grin

accursed loud barrel noice maker..

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by sukkot: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Spybradd:

kai! Na human being be dis!
Do u gat ur balls up in ur skull?!

Guy,u f4ukn making cows proud to be more intelligent than at least,one humanoid..
grin jokes man. you gat jokes
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by sukkot: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Spybradd:

accursed loud barrel noice maker..
lipsrsealed
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
erudean:
Buhari is showing his disdain for the rest of the citizenry. All appointments, North, North & North. We they look ooo!! This country belongs to all of us o.
Hmmm...if all d appointments left 2b made are given 2 southernerns, what would that do 2 improve your welfare?
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by merry02(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hope S/W doesn't blame themselves for voting for Buhari cos INEC chairmanship is suppose to be zone to s/w bt all this north agenda is frustrating....

President....North
Vice president...south
Senate president....North
Speaker.....North
Accountant gen...North
INEC chairman.....North
SSA to the president on media....North

Still counting.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another Northerner.

4 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Spybradd: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
hammer2010:
In as much as I will not support the preference of a particular region for senior/important governmental positions, I still want us all to realize that this regional sentiments has not helped this nation grow in any particular way.

Okay, lets use GEJ's administration for instance where key appointments were evenly distributed amongst the various regions in Nigeria, how did that translate into national development at the end of the day

(

theres basically 24/7 electric power now,are u telling me u are one of those stuppid bandwagon numbskulls who didnt know there were saboteurs and pull-him-downs in gej's govt? Bh has been there for a just a month and theres lite everywhere,did he perform miracle on nepa?

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
virus04:
Lol..another northerner..mehn.... And all dese idi*ts that are quoting we that are saying ''another Northerner'' no get brain??..we said it b4 d election ..this man has plans..nobody believed now its happening.. Una no still dey believe.i laugh in spanish..e be like say buhari don use juju blind some of us eyes..all his appointment so far are all northerners.. Why why why!!??..why did he say he dont want ekweremadu..why..na when the tin wey e wan do happen finish una eyes go open?.. Why some people no dey think.. .. dis man dey very wicked..why are muslims so wicked ..why cant they forgive and forget..
Hmmm...if all d appointments left 2b made are given 2 southernerns, how would that translate 2 better living conditions 4u?
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by gbidu(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
cashkid:
I swear u are not in anyway beta than the cows he listens to.am sorry

One of his male cows just spoke. Cashkid...dats its name!
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Spybradd:

theres basically 24/7 electric power now,are u telling me u are one of those stuppid bandwagon numbskulls who didnt know there were saboteurs and pull-him-downs in gej's govt? Bh has been there for a just a month and theres lite everywhere,did he perform miracle on nepa?
Please sir, if you lack the requisite objectivity and politeness in replying/responding to issues, kindly desist from quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) / Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures) / Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.