Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles (26011 Views)

Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again / 2 Cameronian Boys Rape And Kill One-Year-Old Girl (Photos, Video) / Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by chinexih: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
dunkem21:
I blame the clueless one, GEJ angry
dummy. people like you would also blame GEJ for their grand father's death

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by ayd91(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
War is no alternative to peace. Nigerians beware!!!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Beface(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
I think the Akwa ibom militant are looking for attention from the Government. Well make their no worry, the Nigeria military will speak to them in their language.
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by hamilton62(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ANOTHER BOKOHARAM IN MAKING AND THEY SAY BUHARI IS USING ATTACKING HELICOPTER TO KILL THIS PEOPLE? IF LEFT TO ME I WILL RECOMMEND AN ATOMIC NUCLEAR BOMB FROM WEST GERMANY FOR BUHARI TO KILL DIS SENSELESS MAGGOT IF NOT DAT IT CAN MISTAKELY WIPE OUT THE WHOLE COUNTRY,

I LOVE SOUTH WEST THE ONLY REGION IN NIGERIA WITHOUT MILITANT OR TERRORIST.
What is OPC?
the military group of the south west huh?
I pity your bigotry
Please, Militants or Mili what no southerner ask you guys to fight for us because you are as greedy as our politician rather you fight for your pockets.
Allow Nigeria to move either forward if it wants to and put your hatchet back because i will also pray for God's wrath on you guys just as Nigerians ate doing to BH...

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by isahsalee: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ghen. Ghen, problem dey sleep yanga d wake am. Nd militants attacking police, customs and immigration office at your perils because, PMB will never hesitate to clinch your wings and destroy you. Don't say I didn't warm you.
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
kheart:
They should thread carefully cos dis govt na PMB (former general). Unless ofcourse if dey want be use as target for our army.

You mean the army that runs like women?

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by iliyande(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
gboss4sure:

You mean the army that runs like women?
Go try grin
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Situation001(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
here in eket there has been persistent robbing..

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ANOTHER BOKOHARAM IN MAKING AND THEY SAY BUHARI IS USING ATTACKING HELICOPTER TO KILL THIS PEOPLE? IF LEFT TO ME I WILL RECOMMEND AN ATOMIC NUCLEAR BOMB FROM WEST GERMANY FOR BUHARI TO KILL DIS SENSELESS MAGGOT IF NOT DAT IT CAN MISTAKELY WIPE OUT THE WHOLE COUNTRY,

YOUR South West BROTHERS THAT ARE AFRAID TO EVEN HOLD BANGER (KNOCK OUT) BUT CAN SHOOT CHEST-BEATING BULLETS WITH THEIR SMELLY EWEDU MOUTHS! MAY THAT ATOMIC BOMB WASTE YOU AND YOUR USELESS TRIBE!

4 Likes

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
hammer2010:
when are we going to start seeing the general in action

AFTER HE HAS FINISHED TENDING TO HIS COWS

3 Likes

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by meccuno: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
nextstep:
So they've started the first phase of terror:
1. steal arms and stockpile them
2. subjugate the local farms and steal food
3. kidnap and use ransom money to buy arms
4. find a sponsor to help buy bigger weapons
5. stockpile food and water supplies in hidden places
6. launch major attack.

This is where intelligence services should start:
1. plant bugs in the weapons and allow these fools to steal them, so we can start tracking them
2. Put secret service in the markets, some posing as traders and farmers, equip with hidden recorders
3. place hidden cameras at entrances of other stations so faces might be recorded
4. subpoena mtn and glo to provide cell phone data on all phones within the vicinity of attack around that time (yes, this is available).
5. track which way those phones went based on which towers they communicated with, and you can deduce a pattern
6. monitor voice and text communications of said phones, including who calls them and who they call
6. spring a trap
7. most importantly don't delay too long, thinking this is a small operation.

This, done quietly and within the constraints of law, will do much more than shouting about "crushing" and reacting to attacks after they happen.
this is what happens when u watch too many james bond movies......

4 Likes

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by regal121(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
I pity PMB.
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by regal121(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
I pity PMB
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by meforyou1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
They are armed robbers, short and simple
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
-
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2015
-
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Johnnoah1st: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
lawanson44:

YOUR South West BROTHERS THAT ARE AFRAID TO EVEN HOLD BANGER (KNOCK OUT) BUT CAN SHOOT CHEST-BEATING BULLETS WITH THEIR SMELLY EWEDU MOUTHS! MAY THAT ATOMIC BOMB WASTE YOU AND YOUR USELESS TRIBE!
O BOY CANT U RECOGNISE JOKE WHEN U SEE ONE? WHY TAKING LIFE DIS SERIOUS?

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by klevjey: 12:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Beface:
I think the Akwa ibom militant are looking for attention from the Government. Well make their no worry, the Nigeria military will speak to them in their language.

d only thing d military can do is to go to d nearest village and shoot at the defenseless old men and women...fear no go let them enter d creek...who wan die?

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by tonychristopher: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

Yoruba man and mouth Sha...

2 Likes

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by tonychristopher: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2015
nextstep:
6. launch major attack.

1. plant bugs in the weapons and allow these fools to steal them, so we can start tracking them
2. Put secret service in the markets, some posing as traders and farmers, equip with hidden recorders
3. place hidden cameras at entrances of other stations so faces might be recorded
4. subpoena mtn and glo to provide cell phone data on all phones within the vicinity of attack around that time (yes, this is available).
5. track which way those phones went based on which towers they communicated with, and you can deduce a pattern
6. monitor voice and text communications of said phones, including who calls them and who they call
6. spring a trap

This, done quietly and within the constraints of law, will do much more than shouting about "crushing" and reacting to attacks after they happen.

you must be a Tom Cruise ardent follower ..grow up this is creeks and swamp even USA lost Vietnam in swamp

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by tonychristopher: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2015
naijapip:
when they start bombing the criminals now, some idiots will start screaming biafra.

just like your idiotic father

nextstep:
6. launch major attack.

6. spring a trap

you must be a Tom Cruise ardent follower ..grow up this is creeks and swamp even USA lost Vietnam in swamp
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

Can you just listen to yourself? Why have he not used it on boko haram? Dumb ass*
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by nextstep(m): 1:25am On Jul 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yes, and that was over 30 years ago. Any government and it's agents serious about securing its territory makes best use of the latest available technologies.

You can track cell phones. The cell phone towers know which sim connected where and when. That is how you get calls and text directed to your phone no matter where in the world you are. That metadata is logged and available.

Bugs and spies are known to have been planted by foreign agencies in Nigerian government and business spaces. Nothing Hollywood about that. It's not hard to plant so called "honeypots", so why are we behind the game?

Deploy 20 or so secret service people to keep an eye on ground. Make use of cameras on cellphones. Have the sense to snap a license plate.

Have 3-6 helicopter crews on standby to chase these ruffians.

We have these resources at our disposal, today. And we have professionals in our armed and secret services. Use them.

I'm just suggesting we get serious and start using these readily available techniques to protect our citizens.
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
O BOY CANT U RECOGNISE JOKE WHEN U SEE ONE? WHY TAKING LIFE DIS SERIOUS?

Oh Really...i was just joking too! angry angry tongue tongue undecided
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by searay(m): 1:44am On Jul 01, 2015
hardywaltz:
They need their money

After Akpabio used and dumped them they all have resorted to crime.
Just like in ph where there's a bank robbery every blessed day.
Shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by richeso: 3:36am On Jul 01, 2015
This is a BIG FAKE NEWS. nothing happen in any part of oron local government. 10000000% fake. this is another plot to give reasons to bomb oron people ooo. them want use brain arrange reason wey them go take send their soldiers come dey bomb Akwaibom people oo.

them want also create the impression that akwa ibom is not peaceful and safe as everybody knows it oo. Akwa Ibomites make una shine una eyes oo

3 Likes

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by sk192965: 3:48am On Jul 01, 2015
switched her daughter switch and even her sister Oro Lift Skin Care switch and I know I feel exactly the same way there’s nothing like this product out there never has been so this is me and I can honestly say that I have never really gone out without makeup on because I have this image that I always feel like I have to have so .
http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/oro-lift-skin-care/
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by preselect(m): 3:51am On Jul 01, 2015
RichDad1:
SE,SS = Militancy Freedom fighters
NW,NE,NC = Terrorism, fulani cattle rearers/trouble makers angry
SW = Ritual Killing

Which way Nigeria, Which way to go? I love my Fatherland.......
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by signz: 4:10am On Jul 01, 2015
richeso:
This is a BIG FAKE NEWS. nothing happen in any part of oron local government. 10000000% fake. this is another plot to give reasons to bomb oron people ooo. them want use brain arrange reason wey them go take send their soldiers come dey bomb Akwaibom people oo.

them want also create the impression that akwa ibom is not peaceful and safe as everybody knows it oo. Akwa Ibomites make una shine una eyes oo

Please don't be offended but Are you sure about this?

Do you stay in Oron?

Can any forumite confirm this?

Nigerians have not learnt anything from Boko haram. You don't solve problems like this with just mere force.

Nigeria do not have the personel and ammunitions to fight to fight 3 insurgents ( boko haram, 9ja delta militants and genocide going on in the North central ) at the same time. We're barely trying to contain boko haram extremists and some people are already advocating we use force on militants.
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by hollypagan: 4:28am On Jul 01, 2015
I'm seeing blood blood and blood,ohh APC don't have good intention in South South and South East,I'm seeing blood
Re: Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles by richeso: 4:31am On Jul 01, 2015
signz:

Please don't be offended but Are you sure about this?

Do you stay in Oron?

Can any forumite confirm this?

Nigerians have not learnt anything from Boko haram. You don't solve problems like this with just mere force.

Nigeria do not have the personel and ammunitions to fight to fight 3 insurgents ( boko haram, 9ja delta militants and genocide going on in the North central ) at the same time. We're barely trying to contain boko haram extremists and some people are already advocating we use force on militants.

Yes i am in Oron Presently. and nothing of such happens. THEY ARE ONLY CREATING PROPAGANDA TO ENABLE THEM IN, LITTLE WONDER THEY SAID ALL MILITARY CHECK POINT SHOULD STOP. ( in a country that faces ongoing terrorism, threats and militancy)

very
very
very
funnny

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commercial Driver Shot Dead In Ekiti This Morning.Graphic Pics / Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Kenyan Stanbic Bank Employee Beaten To Death By Police For Urinating In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.