Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,520 members, 7,940,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History (3009 Views)

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / The First Monotheistic Religion In Nigeria: Igbe Religious Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by ajoguegbe(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2015
All hell broke loose in far away Middle East, four millennia ago, when a group of practicing homosexuals attempted to gang rape angels in a bid to practicing their right to ‘alternative lifestyle’. It was the first gay movement in recorded history, setting - Sodom. The English word ‘sodomy’ is an etymological offshoot of that incidence. Apparently, these dare-devils (or rather dare-angels), had clamored for ‘gay rights’ before taking it a step further- outright lawlessness.

Fast forward forty centuries later, history has come to repeat itself - this time in the Western world as the sodomites in the United States have been militantly demanding not just to do whatever they wish to do behind closed doors, but, more importantly, that society fully accept their lifestyle as both healthy and normal, even demanding special rights and legislation as an "oppressed minority." Already the United States, have legalized gay marriages. The church is not spared this gross pervasion as many gay couples are being wedded and ordained into ministry in some circles. What the Bible says should not even be mentioned amongst believers has suddenly become the major ‘matters arising’.

this write up shows you why Homosexuality has political undertone as the anti-christ will be a homosexual, not having desire for women. Read more here http://judewatchman..com/2011/07/gay-movement-and-mystery-of-history-by.html#more
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by tmanis(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2015

Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by finofaya: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2015
tmanis:

I think homosexuals, both male and female, also manage to plug their sockets.

3 Likes

Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Atlantian: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2015
I never supported Sodomy before but now I support Sodomy for just one reason. To break down the dogma of religion and render religion useless, baseless and nonsensical. Without religion, my Africa will evolve.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by AnyibestDede(m): 1:05am On Jul 01, 2015
If GOD doesn't purnish america for this act, HE should appologise to sodom for destroying them
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by mustymatic(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Animals wouldn't do that... smh
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by dalaman: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
AnyibestDede:
If GOD doesn't purnish america for this act, HE should appologise to sodom for destroying them

Sodom and Gomorrah is a mythical story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by johnydon22(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Atlantian:
I never supported Sodomy before but now I support Sodomy for just one reason. To break down the dogma of religion and render religion useless, baseless and nonsensical. Without religion, my Africa will evolve.

[b]Frankly, this is not a good reason if you ask me. Do not let your negative sentiments towards religion cloud your judgment.

What about every adult capable of thinking being given the right to have sex with whoever they want (mutual decision) . . its about freedom. .everyone having the right to do what they want as long as it hurts and affects no one negatively. .

Everyone should have the right to sleep with or marry whoever who they like, its not my business but when you bring it to me, then we have a problem.

Same way everyone has the right to believe what ever they want to believe and practise which ever religion they deem fit, its not my business. But when you think you have the right to try and impose the laws of your mythical sky fairy on me or tell me how your sky fairy wants me to live MY life and think you have the right to impose that nonsense on me telling me what no to do so i wouldn't offend your sky fairy or killing people in the name of your sky fairy: THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Atlantian: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
johnydon22:

[b]Frankly, this is not a good reason if you ask me. Do not let your negative sentiments towards religion cloud your judgment.

What about every adult capable of thinking being given the right to have sex with whoever they want (mutual decision) . . its about freedom. .everyone having the right to do what they want as long as it hurts and affects no one negatively. .

Everyone should have the right to sleep with or marry whoever who they like, its not my business but when you bring it to me, then we have a problem.

Same way everyone has the right to believe what ever they want to believe and practise which ever religion they deem fit, its not my business. But when you think you have the right to try and impose the laws of your mythical sky fairy on me or tell me how your sky fairy wants me to live MY life and think you have the right to impose that nonsense on me telling me what no to do so i wouldn't offend your sky fairy or killing people in the name of your sky fairy: THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM
[/b]

No one imposes a same-sex partner on anyone. If a man wants to marry a man, is that supposed to another man's problem ? What ever happens in another person's bedroom should not be an issue. Same sex or opposite sex marriage makes no difference to us as individuals. We just have to focus our energies on something else instead of worrying about how people fucck or get fuccked.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by AnyibestDede(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
dalaman:

Sodom and Gomorrah is a mythical story.
Really?
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by johnydon22(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Atlantian:

No one imposes a same-sex partner on anyone. If a man wants to marry a man, is that supposed to another man's problem ? What ever happens in another person's bedroom should not be an issue. Same sex or opposite sex marriage makes no difference to us as individuals. We just have to focus our energies on something else instead of worrying about how people fucck or get fuccked.

Yes bro that is exactly what i asserted on my post. . .everyone should have the right to make their own decisions and live their own lives
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by johnydon22(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Really?
The historicity of Sodom and Gomorrah is still in dispute by
archaeologists, as little archaeological evidence has ever been found in the
regions where they were supposedly situated.

There are some other stories and historical names which bear a resemblance to the Biblical stories of Sodom and Gomorrah, and some possible natural explanations for the events described have been proposed, but no widely accepted or strongly verified sites for the cities have been found.

Little/No archeological success has been made on the supposed location of the cities, it is plausible that such cities may have existed in the ancient sumerian world but the events described in the biblical fable is sorely myth and bears no historical weight. . . For now, the actuality of a historical sodom and gomorrah remains a shadow.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by AnyibestDede(m): 12:54am On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

There are some other stories and historical names which bear a resemblance to the Biblical stories of Sodom and Gomorrah, and some possible natural explanations for the events described have been proposed, but no widely accepted or strongly verified sites for the cities have been found.

Little/No archeological success has been made on the supposed location of the cities, it is plausible that such cities may have existed in the ancient sumerian world but the events described in the biblical fable is sorely myth and bears no historical weight. . . For now, the actuality of a historical sodom and gomorrah remains a shadow.
U nearly confuse me o!
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by ajoguegbe(m): 2:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Depends on which books you read. Even these days homosexuals have written their own Bible, so I'm not surprised if they write histories that supports their views and casts doubts on the Bible. History is just what it is HisStory-it depends on who is reporting and who controls the media. Just beware, the devil is taking you for a ride
johnydon22:

Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by johnydon22(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
ajoguegbe:
Depends on which books you read. Even these days homosexuals have written their own Bible, so I'm not surprised if they write histories that supports their views and casts doubts on the Bible. History is just what it is HisStory-it depends on who is reporting and who controls the media. Just beware, the devil is taking you for a ride

Hahahahahaha please can you just leave your devil out of real archeological findings. . . I don't know how you christians are so cutely naive when it comes to scientific knowledge. . . what concerns gay bible and real historical antiquities. . . anyway am not here to argue when you can't discern the difference between an archaeologically supported historical antiquity and myth. . . still clinging to the childish superstition of a devil. . . #Sighs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by johnydon22(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2015
AnyibestDede:
U nearly confuse me o!
Not here to confuse anybody. . . take on the challenges of thinking for yourself, Do your own researches independently. .
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Ubenedictus(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Atlantian:

actually this is a load of crap we were told to enable us accept the bitter pie.

In America today, if you own a bakery and refuse to bake for an Homosexual couples marriage, you'll be sued for discrimination, if you are a wedding planner and refuse to plan a wedding for homosexuals you could be sued and you'll pay huge fines!

That is the simple truth so what those guys decide to do actually affect others.

The question is not about what happens in another mans bedroom, heck i do not give a cent about what happens in another man's bedroom, the problem is that the law forces the average man on the street to accept what he rejects. The law says now everybody is expected to consider d homo couple as ok as the hetero couple and if you do no you'll land you sorry as.s in court for discrimination.

So yes! This new law makes what happens in another man's bedroom the business of the public. Gay marriage is an attemp to thrust these interesting issues into the public eye and make sure you accept, if you do noy you will be classed a bigot.

Oh...lastly and now the phenomeno is advertised in public school curiculum.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by NumberOne2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
AnyibestDede:
U nearly confuse me o!

Archeologist not finding (enough evidence for) Sodom and Gomorrah does not mean it did not exist? This is like saying because we can find the cross of Jesus, so he was not crucified.
Here are the challenges:
- It is tough to locate the exact place for escavation (there isn't sufficient detail from Genesis)
- Anything that will be found will be ruined by the fire
- Earthquakes are known to have happened in that area futher ruining any chances of finding stuff

The historicity of Sodom and Gomorrah is still in dispute by archaeologists, as little archaeological evidence has ever been found in the regions where they were supposedly situated. - From Wikipedia
It is still disputed by scholars, not concluded.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Atlantian: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ubenedictus:

actually this is a load of crap we were told to enable us accept the bitter pie.

In America today, if you own a bakery and refuse to bake for an Homosexual couples marriage, you'll be sued for discrimination, if you are a wedding planner and refuse to plan a wedding for homosexuals you could be sued and you'll pay huge fines!

That is the simple truth so what those guys decide to do actually affect others.

The question is not about what happens in another mans bedroom, heck i do not give a cent about what happens in another man's bedroom, the problem is that the law forces the average man on the street to accept what he rejects. The law says now everybody is expected to consider d homo couple as ok as the hetero couple and if you do no you'll land you sorry as.s in court for discrimination.

So yes! This new law makes what happens in another man's bedroom the business of the public. Gay marriage is an attemp to thrust these interesting issues into the public eye and make sure you accept, if you do noy you will be classed a bigot.

Have a nice day.

This planet, this Earth, has come to a stage, in which the inhabitant should worry about the most important things and not sexual orientation of fellow humans. It has come to that point we must accept the imperfection of the human species. If we all assume that what is not right in our eyes should be barred, then what is the essence of the imperfectionism of the planet and nature. We all know that nature is not perfect, and civilization seeks to find that missing link. To put it openly, for many men, it is okay to fucck the anus of females and also the vagina. What is the difference between the anus of a female and that of a male. I guess no difference. And for many women, it is okay to use a vib.rator and dil.do; and also its okay if a man uses the d.ildo and vi.brator on them, but what is the difference between a fellow woman using it on them and may be even touching them as men usually do ? No difference. For me I think its the question of mental readjustment. Soddomy has come to stay, it is a matter of time before we all realize that polygamy, polyandry and soddomy are just as natural as monogamy et al.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by ajoguegbe(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Really? Better guard your heart
AnyibestDede:
U nearly confuse me o!
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by johnydon22(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ubenedictus:

This is a very literal violation of human right because i have the right to reject your money and refuse to give my services, i am not a slave. am a free citizen.

Everyone has the right to reject to plan wedding for both homo and heterosexuals, it is my right because it is my service not yours.

When it comes to this extreme premise, then i have a serious problem with imposing such laws.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Ubenedictus(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

This is a very literal violation of human right because i have the right to reject your money and refuse to give my services, i am not a slave. am a free citizen.

Everyone has the right to reject to plan wedding for both homo and heterosexuals, it is my right because it is my service not yours.

When it comes to this extreme premise, then i have a serious problem with imposing such laws.

story story!

You can read up on the bakery that was fined heavily for refusing o bake for a homosexual couple.

If you are a judge then you must be ready to wed a homo couple, if not kiss your job goodbye.

People were saying this is just about two people in their bedroom, but that is nonesense. It is a societal issue that involves the total redefination of marriage and what it entails.

The judge who legalised it said that marriage is the institution made so that humans will not be lonely in old age. That spurious redefinition leaves the door open for bestiality. Because the aim of marriage has been redefined to mean just not be lonely.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Ubenedictus(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Atlantian:

This planet, this Earth, has come to a stage, in which the inhabitant should worry about the most important things and not sexual orientation of fellow humans. It has come to that point we must accept the imperfection of the human species. If we all assume that what is not right in our eyes should be barred, then what is the essence of the imperfectionism of the planet and nature. We all know that nature is not perfect, and civilization seeks to find that missing link. To put it openly, for many men, it is okay to fucck the anus of females and also the vagina. What is the difference between the anus of a female and that of a male. I guess no difference. And for many women, it is okay to use a vib.rator and dil.do; and also its okay if a man uses the d.ildo and vi.brator on them, but what is the difference between a fellow woman using it on them and may be even touching them as men usually do ? No difference. For me I think its the question of mental readjustment. Soddomy has come to stay, it is a matter of time before we all realize that polygamy, polyandry and soddomy are just as natural as monogamy et al.

lol,

i'll reply this later.

The next is bestiality.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by johnydon22(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ubenedictus:

story story!

You can read up on the bakery that was fined heavily for refusing o bake for a homosexual couple.

If you are a judge then you must be ready to wed a homo couple, if not kiss your job goodbye.

People were saying this is just about two people in their bedroom, but that is nonesense. It is a societal issue that involves the total redefination of marriage and what it entails.

The judge who legalised it said that marriage is the institution made so that humans will not be lonely in old age. That spurious redefinition leaves the door open for bestiality. Because the aim of marriage has been redefined to mean just not be lonely.

I have no problem with people being gay or anything.

But this idea of making it mandatory that i must render my services to you, whether that person is gay or not is a very huge violation of human right.

It is their right to be gay and marry, it is also my right to refuse not to render my services to anyone. . So i have a serious problem with this issue of fining people that refuse to render services to gay couples.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by AnyibestDede(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Not here to confuse anybody. . . take on the challenges of thinking for yourself, Do your own researches independently. .
And what for? Somethings are better left the way they are
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by AnyibestDede(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
ajoguegbe:
Really? Better guard your heart
Thanks bros
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by johnydon22(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
AnyibestDede:
And what for? Somethings are better left the way they are
Nope learning and study is vital for humans. . .in this age of information, ignorance is a choice. . .so if you are too afraid to study and place your beliefs under scrutiny, thats for you and thats your own cup of tea bro
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by AnyibestDede(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Nope learning and study is vital for humans. . .in this age of information, ignorance is a choice. . .so if you are too afraid to study and place your beliefs under scrutiny, thats for you and thats your own cup of tea bro
I understand u bro, i hv notin to gain frm the stroy of sodom
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by wiegraf: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ubenedictus:

Have a nice day.

oh nos. those damned are gays coming into my house and eating sausages

I'm confused as to what the problem is with calling a bigot a bigot. bemused. I mean, if you want to use xtianity as an excuse, why I don't see you treating those who wear different fabrics, eat shellfish or work on sabbath in the same way? one can only surmise the problem lies elsewhere

as for the legal issues, you might have a case in certain situations. but I also know there are ways to continue living like it were 4 millennia ago (as the op reminds us, ie assuming his fairy tale were true) if you want to. I know of reputable clubs that didn't allow black people in till the 90s. and that wasn't because the law required it of them, they simply realised they had to keep up with the times, and finally.

that said, I do know most jurisdictions have anti discriminatory laws that apply to institutions that meet certain criteria. heres a summary of some of californias history in that area

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membership_discrimination_in_California_social_clubs

i'll add; tell me exactly how you'd feel if you showed up to collect your marriage certificate and were denied because you were...black? jewish?

a government institution? one run on public taxes? or even just aided by tax breaks on the assumption that they take on meritable public causes?

I needn't say more, I hope

anyways, as for private institutions, that's another story, yes, but the public general supports your right to be a bigot. recent fiascos like the chikenzila incident from last year or so demonstrate this.

these cases aren't even the norm. there must be afair amount of similar incidents daily in which the couple just shrugs and moves on. these particular couples are aggrieved for whatever reason. dunno, we'll just let the courts handle that. were laws broken? maybe, but claiming you are somehow being persecuted is a tad silly, no? let's not even get into the hypocrisy. you really might need some perspective.

for instance, 'advertising' in public school? are hetero unions also 'advertised' in those books? what of interracial marriages? are such abominations advertised in those books?

public (emphases on this word please) school books fa!

oga, if you live there, find yourself a private school suited to your (frankly bigoted) needs abeg. follow your own suggestions; just as you feel these people should find another venue/whatever for their weddings, you find a school which feeds your needs. don't expect publicly funded schools to cater to your narrow views

and you're the one being discriminated against?!

hmm

I'll pretend I didn't see that bestiality comment, for now.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dont worry sooner than later, it will be come a normall thing in the society.
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Macelliot(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Atlantian:
Your 50th generation will pass, and religion might still remain....

I know you don't believe in the return of Christ... But oneday, He will return. (just like a thief in the night)...
Re: The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History by Macelliot(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Are you better than the Homosexuals?

The era of Christ changed things...

Jesus said, "What will befall men of this days will be worser than the days of Sodom and Gommorah."

(1) (2) (Reply)

MIDNIGHT Prayer-help Needed / Why Religion Sanctity Failed The Test Of Time / The Fuel For Right Living - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.