Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,336 members, 7,940,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! (1287 Views)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Pangea: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2015
I read yesterday that he, Saraki and other senators are ready to commence the screening of Buhari's ministerial nominees and I had a hearty laughter.
Are they really ready or they are looking for more amunitions because the present one is depleted and the tide of sympathy is turning against them?
Why did he adjourn the sitting to almost the end of July?
If PMB falls for another Saraki scam, then he deserves anything that happens to him.
Sending the ministerial list to the Senate now is another opportunity for this man that has no iota of honesty and integrity to hold PMB by the balls.
It's all a game to him and he will go to any length to try and humiliate the president for the perceived grievance of not acknowledging him and the position he got through duplicity.
On no ground should Saraki be trusted !
Everything he promised he went back on them.
Trusting him now again will be another faux pas.
His goons of loyal senators are waiting to blackmail the country and show that they are in charge.
These are highly corrupt individuals that will do anything to make sure the skeletons in their cupboards remain hidden and the status quo is kept.

This they will do by discrediting the nominees.
What the president needs to do is to keep his ministerial list for now and concentrate on how to pull out the splinters and bind the rest of the party together.
Then he should find a permanent solution to the Saraki problem.
If he falls for this trick again?
Then, Nigerians need to start looking for another saviour.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by augster(m): 5:58am On Jul 01, 2015
I really dunno Saraki's problem.
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by robinicule(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by abtmaviz(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Waiting to see this materialise...
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Olsoo(m): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2015

Gbam!

These are highly corrupt individuals that will do anything to make sure the skeletons in their cupboards remain hidden and the status quo is kept.

You won't believe if I told you that these individuals are the only problem Nigeria has...BASTARDS! angry

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by dunkem21(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Crap.

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Pangea:
I read yesterday that he, Saraki and other senators are ready to commence the screening of Buhari's ministerial nominees and I had a hearty laughter.
Are they really ready or they are looking for more amunitions because the present one is depleted and the tide of sympathy is turning against them?
If PMB falls for another Saraki scam, then he deserves anything that happens to him.
Sending the ministerial list to the Senate now is another opportunity for this man that has no iota of honesty and integrity to hold PMB by the balls.
It's all a game to him and he will go to any length to try and humiliate the president for the perceived grievance of not acknowledging him and the position he got through duplicity.
His goons of loyal senators are waiting to blackmail the country and show that they are in charge.

What the president needs to do is to keep his ministerial list for now and concentrate on how to pull out the splinters and bind the rest of the party together.
So we shouldn't have ministers until Buhari figures how to deal with Saraki? Are you for real?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by seedgreen(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Following
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by saintopus(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2015
augster:
I really dunno Saraki's problem.
He does not have any problem

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Pangea: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

So we shouldn't have ministers until Buhari figures how to deal with Saraki? Are you for real?

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Nigerian democracy is easily hijacked by people who takes advantage of the system .
I was the first person to attack PMB on the issue of the ministerial list, just days after the inauguration before the Senate coup by Saraki.

https://www.nairaland.com/2349540/pmb-where-ministerial-list

In the light of what is going on now, I have swallowed my words.

Let the permanent secretaries continue their job.
Ministerial appointment is a political appointment.
The technocrats are already working in the ministries .

2 Likes

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by yashedabai(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by sexynabila(f): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2015
still reading
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Tittos: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2015
All am reading here is gmb looking for another excuse to hold on to..

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Tittos:
All am reading here is gmb looking for another excuse to hold on to..

The arms of govt is just to check and balance d oda and none should be afraid of d oda. The executives should play their part and d legislative will do d needful. They are not children for God sake

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Adekorya: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Pangea:

Do u really know the meaning of that bolded word?

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Adekorya: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Brokenbars:

The arms of govt is just to check and balance d oda and none should be afraid of d oda.[ b]The executives should play their part and d legislative will do d needful.[/b] They are not children for God sake

Theriocally you're right but practically you're wrong

Because this is Nigeria where everything is bn play offbook.
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Does the Constitution have a time frame within which the President must send his ministerial nominee list to the Senate?
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Adekorya: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Brokenbars:

The arms of govt is just to check and balance d oda and none should be afraid of d oda.The executives should play their part and d legislative will do d needful. They are not children for God sake

Theriocally you're right but practically you're wrong

Because this is Nigeria where everything is bn play offbook.
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by funshybam(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2015

Pangea:

chukwudi44 :
So we shouldn't have ministers until Buhari
figures how to deal with Saraki? Are you for real?

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Nigerian democracy is easily hijacked by people
who takes advantage of the system .
I was the first person to attack PMB on the issue
of the ministerial list, just days after the
inauguration before the Senate coup by Saraki.
https://www.nairaland.com/2349540/pmb-where-
ministerial-list
In the light of what is going on now, I have
swallowed my words.
Let the permanent secretaries continue their job.
Ministerial appointment is a political appointment.,
The technocrats are already working in the
ministries .

then let him appoint the saints in his party, at least, senate will not fabricate lies against them.
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Segadem(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2015
I have my own nominee.
Re: Re: Saraki Is Ready To Start Screening, PMB Must Not Fall For Another Scam! by Pangea: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2015
funshybam:

then let him appoint the saints in his party, at least, senate will not fabricate lies against them.

Saints?
In Nigeria?
Are you a saint?

(1) (Reply)

Agege Bread Now Manufactured In London (PHOTO) / Most Influential Northern Entertainers / Alison-madueke: Names Of Arrested Accomplices Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.