Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,814 members, 7,882,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? (1734 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? by dbabyboy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Wait oo!!! Why see her thru school if you were gonna break up with her in the future,its funny the way guys will wake up one morning and say they are tired of the lady theyv been with (like she's some kind of item)...

Lets say am bored of her and do not want to cheat on her
Re: How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? by wordbank(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abeg u get stew?
Cos d white rice too plenty
Re: How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? by kunlesufyan(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
dbabyboy:

Lets say am bored of her and do not want to cheat on her
Mehn,don't break up with her .try another relationship descretely and if you find the other lady your dream woman.you can slowly withdraw buy don't drop a bomb on her like that...
Re: How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? by Gurgle(f): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
dbabyboy:

No, she is not that bad, and she worth all the amount spent on her and more, but sometimes in a man's life you need to change the people that comes into your life .

yeah I agree 100%. good luck
Re: How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? by Gurgle(f): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
dbabyboy:

Atimes in life, it is good to try something new. A nairalander once told me that once in a life time, one has to change the people that goes and comes in his life.. Simply put, am bored of her and do not want to cheat on her

well at least the bolded
Re: How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? by hoobs(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
AsanwaKC:
now before you break up with her test her love for you...like tell her you lost your job. and that your bankrupt..do away with all the goodies around you..you might be surprised she will be the one to break up with you. cool
this is not a movie(telemondu)...this is reality
Re: How Can I Break Up With My Girl, Without Her Pouring Acid On Me? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pour acid on yourself first, then break up with her....that way she doesn't need to pour acid on you again..it will be a bloody waste of acid, as acid don cost for market..

But even if she doesn't pour acid on you, she might burn down your house ;

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? / Kissing Thread, Share Pictures Of Your Best Kisses Here / How Couple Arrived At Their Wedding Location Over Fuel Scarcity.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.