Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,034 members, 7,903,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! (2591 Views)

What Is The Truth About This(photo) / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / The Truth About Lightskin Females! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by IamLEGEND1: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, serious the guy don kolo oo, e wan find love for nairaland.

na who go luv dat kind tin.?

na so e go search tire.
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

na who go luv dat kind tin.?

na so e go search tire.

hahahaha, e dey chase ladies left and right for the romance section. The funny thing be say e get small dick.
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by IamLEGEND1: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, e dey chase ladies left and right for the romance section. The funny thing be say e get small dick.

na so him small pencil go continue to dey shrink for inside boxers. Or at least till e get small sense.
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrcork...now you got the attention of nairaland ladies..what's in it for you? undecided ..stop being a punk already and tell her you want her all black skin and all..you can thank me later.
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:
....Notin wrong with Gold diggers ...but dakskin females really need to chill out.. 4real!! angry
I knew the nitwit had returned.
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by MrCork: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
mrcork...now you got the attention of nairaland ladies..what's in it for you? undecided ..stop being a punk already and tell her you want her all black skin and all..you can thank me later.

...isit ma fault u r dakskin?...issit ma fualt u a gold digger?...issit ma fault u don't hav man?...issit ma fault u hav so much atiitude?.....and issit ma fault u nevar been to london?....GO & SIT DOWN ON A MOUNTAIN JOR.. GOAT!!(no offeennse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by MrCork: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
MasterRahl:
I knew the nitwit had returned.

...u never dated lightskin female in yor life...bro why dont u use yor negative enagy on tryn to find a lightskin female on nairaland.. Juss sayn (no ofeense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dharniel:

guy Bleep you, you too fast.
Fighting for FTC on mrcork's thread??!!! shocked undecided undecided undecided bro, don't worry your neck its easier for a goat to swallow an elephant than for mrcork's thread to hit FP.. So basically FTC is worthless here.. sad
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:
....Notin wrong with Gold diggers ...but dakskin females really need to chill out.. 4real!! angry
And the point of this thread is what?? i don't get the post..can u explain?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:

...isit ma fault u r dakskin?...issit ma fualt u a gold digger?...issit ma fault u don't hav man?...issit ma fault u hav so much atiitude?.....and issit ma fault u nevar been to london?....GO & SIT DOWN ON A MOUNTAIN JOR.. GOAT!!(no offeennse) angry
lmao...corkity ewu nama like u..go and grow some balls Jor ..oh mrcork can't grow balls! I'll sit on the mountain top and watch you graze on the grass..yeah I got so much attitude that's why am cool like that, am #_team ebony and I got me a man whose no broke ass like you..for gold digging, I had my apprenticeship @ yo momma's..re'_tard stuck in London..no, peckam doing menial job..+ I travel first class around the world,while your sorry ass stuck in peckam behind your windows 98 desktop terrorising nairaland..
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Ubyj(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
lmao...corkity ewu nama like u..go and grow some balls Jor ..oh mrcork can't grow balls! I'll sit on the mountain top and watch you graze on the grass..yeah I got so much attitude that's why am cool like that, am #_team ebony and I got me a man whose no broke ass like you..for gold digging, I had my apprenticeship @ yo momma's..re'_tard stuck in London..no, peckam doing menial job..+ I travel first class around the world,while your sorry ass stuck in peckam behind your windows 98 desktop terrorising nairaland..
ok, so when are you going to bleach? He'd be more interested in u if u are lightskin
No offieence angry
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ubyj:
ok, so when are you going to bleach? He'd be more interested in u if u are lightskin
No offieence angry
undecided...so I follow mrcork, we are having some banter and you are who again?never mind, I don't care for who you are...now mrcork know he has a defender, ain't you cute honey?
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Paulakosu(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:

Happy New Month MrCork! I remember u said u re going to get ur 2015 porshe carrera convertible dis month
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Captainswag225(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrcork, mrpork, fake london guy......ur thread is officially closed.
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by MrCork: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Paulakosu:
Happy New Month MrCork! I remember u said u re going to get ur 2015 porshe carrera convertible dis month

Y...true..bro I decided to get it afta I get the next prooperty ...am in the process of buyn a parkin space in the London Borough of Kennington...buyn parkin space is the new ting here in London.. Truss me! wink
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Paulakosu(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:

Y...true..bro I decided to get it afta I get the next prooperty ...am in the process of buyn a parkin space in the London Borough of Kennington...buyn parkin space is the new ting here in London.. Truss me! wink
Aite bro cheesy
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by asscb(f): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by DrAify(f): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2015
I bought this bit of land

For Mrcork and I to build a three story car park angry

Then we can park our NEEEW PorschA anywhere ee like grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Captainswag225(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Chiam55:
I bought this bit of land

For Mrcork and I to build a three story car park angry

Then we can park our NEEEW PorschA anywhere ee like grin grin grin
forget about this weak chicken and go find a better man.
Re: The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! by Ubyj(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
undecided...so I follow mrcork, we are having some banter and you are who again?never mind, I don't care for who you are...now mrcork know he has a defender, ain't you cute honey?
I am cute like dat dearie. #i was only trolling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A / Best Way To Greet Someone Wife/husband (see Picture) / I'm 39+ Can I Have A Boyfriend Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.