Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,830 members, 7,912,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:59 AM

Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven (5708 Views)

6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. / "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video / 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by bueze046(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Here is a close look at the
Characteristics Of People Born In The
Month Of “ July“. These are some of the
many points on which you’ll find these
peoples nature most likely.

* Fun to be with
* Secretive
* Difficult to fathom and to be
understood
* Quiet unless excited or tensed
* Takes pride in oneself
* Has reputation
* Easily consoled
* Honest
* Concern about people’s feelings
* Tactful
* Friendly
* Approachable
* Very emotional
* Tempramental and unpredictable
* Moody and easily hurt
* Witty and sarky
* Sentimental
* Not revengeful
* Forgiving but never forgets
* Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary
things
* Guides others physically and mentally
* Sensitive and forms impressions
carefully
* Caring and loving
* Treats others equally
* Strong sense of sympathy
* Wary and sharp
* Judge people through observations
* Hardworking
* No difficulties in studying
* Loves to be alone
* Always broods about the past and the
old friends
* Likes to be quiet
* Homely person
* Waits for friends
* Never looks for friends
* Not aggressive unless provoked
* Prone to having stomach and dieting
problems
* Loves to be loved
* Easily hurt but takes long to recover
* Overly concerned
* Puts in effort in work

Best. set Of People.cheesycheesy

12th July: The best date evercheesycheesycheesy

reference.... http://readersheaven.org/2009/05/06/characteristics-of-people-born-in-the-month-of-july/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by axiliborha(f): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
grin
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2015
not always applicable...
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Yes, that's us mehn

We r simply the best kiss
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by dharay88: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2015
stories.!
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by bueze046(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
grin

for your mind you don book am abi
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by hummerwise(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
I cant Blv it, everything yu put up Dea Mr op is just all about me,
wow!
the person who drafted this must av done its home work.....
yu wanna know me?, thats me upthere smiley

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by axiliborha(f): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
bueze046:

for your mind you don book am abi
I can modify at anytime
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by emerich(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
That's me in 1 sentence. Looking 4 a lady with similar traits 4 a blissful Union. July 12th loading...............................................
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by bueze046(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
I can modify at anytime

I feel you
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Intrepid01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chaii why am I not so excited it's July again.

Person dey grow old every year.

This month's birthday is sooo significant to me.

Chaii 30yrs no be joke o
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by bueze046(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hehe....another mate...bruv 12th is the best DAT ever!
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by bueze046(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015

emerich:
That's me in 1 sentence. Looking 4 a lady with similar traits 4 a blissful Union. July 12th loading...............................................
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by emerich(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
bueze046:

Yes bro, we truly are special peeps with a large heart.
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by kagari: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
I dont know how this things works cause all that best describes me and iam july 14. Nawa ooo
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by bueze046(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
I Swear...We Rock!
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by bueze046(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
I Swear...We Rock!

emerich:
Yes bro, we truly are special peeps with a large heart.
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nt always true.
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by HighIQ(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
July 12, best date. Na lie. The best date in July is JULY 17. Reason because it can be found in the Bible. Genesis chapter 8 verse 4.
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by emerich(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Intrepid01:
Chaii why am I not so excited it's July again.

Person dey grow old every year.

This month's birthday is sooo significant to me.

Chaii 30yrs no be joke o
Same here too O, really calls 4 celebration but am feeling indifferent about celebrating, dunno Y tho, ama clock 30 next week O, how time flies. Bride hunting by fire by force, runs outta thread to get ma hunting cutlass and boots on. Hey pretty gals here i come.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Kelly2713(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
that is me in summary. hw come about it guys, am surprised
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Kelly2713(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
that is me in summary. hw come about it guys, am surprised. am july 20
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow!!!!!! Op you're very right. I rep July 11th.
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Almost true cheesy cool
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by INTERMAN: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmm. It cannot all be true. lalasticlala
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by aboyaji(m): 1:43am On Jul 02, 2015
bueze046:
Here is a close look at the
Characteristics Of People Born In The
Month Of “ July“. These are some of the
many points on which you’ll find these
peoples nature most likely.

* Fun to be with
* Secretive
* Difficult to fathom and to be
understood
* Quiet unless excited or tensed
* Takes pride in oneself
* Has reputation
* Easily consoled
* Honest
* Concern about people’s feelings
* Tactful
* Friendly
* Approachable
* Very emotional
* Tempramental and unpredictable
* Moody and easily hurt
* Witty and sarky
* Sentimental
* Not revengeful
* Forgiving but never forgets
* Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary
things
* Guides others physically and mentally
* Sensitive and forms impressions
carefully
* Caring and loving
* Treats others equally
* Strong sense of sympathy
* Wary and sharp
* Judge people through observations
* Hardworking
* No difficulties in studying
* Loves to be alone
* Always broods about the past and the
old friends
* Likes to be quiet
* Homely person
* Waits for friends
* Never looks for friends
* Not aggressive unless provoked
* Prone to having stomach and dieting
problems
* Loves to be loved
* Easily hurt but takes long to recover
* Overly concerned
* Puts in effort in work

Best. set Of People.cheesycheesy

12th July: The best date evercheesycheesycheesy

reference.... http://readersheaven.org/2009/05/06/characteristics-of-people-born-in-the-month-of-july/

Wow. I'm amazed. And today is my birthday

Here's the link. https://www.nairaland.com/2420339/today-birthday
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Could all these be mare coincidence? shocked shocked
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Hbady. Have a wonderful day
Mine is 12th
aboyaji:

Wow. I'm amazed. And today is my birthday

Here's the link. https://www.nairaland.com/2420339/today-birthday
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by aboyaji(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hbady. Have a wonderful day
Mine is 12th
wow. That's in two days time.

Happy Birthday in advance
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Nkysuccess(f): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wow! @Op you really tried. Those traits describe me and I am July 24th. July is here again. Happy birth month to all people born in the month of July. We are indeed Kings and Queens
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by JOOHEL: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=ABJDOT post=35359443]Wow!!!!!! Op you're very right. I rep July 11th.[/quote I rep July 11 too
Re: Characteristics Of People Born In July | Readers Heaven by Lessonslearnt: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
My traits July 20th

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / How To Register Yourself Online To Join Oriflame In Nigeria / Bacon steaky for sales and supply In Lagos Nigeria:+2348092903328

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.