Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer (22947 Views)

Senate Blasts APC For Believing Buhari’s Impeachment Rumors / Missing Budget: APC Reacts To Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by horllami07(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hahaha, impeachment bawo? U berra wake up frm ya dream kiakia
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by kliq(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Charge and bail Lawyer undecided
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by freeposting106: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by adedam007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
T
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by discusant: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
PMB has no constitutional right to influence who and who shall be the officers of another arm of government - the legislature. The legislature was designed to act as check and balance to the executive. But PMB has aired his choice for who and who become the principal officers of the Legislature. - Unconstitutional Act 1.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by horllami07(f): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Shoro niyen undecided
abi isokuso
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by michaelwilli(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
is it people in crisis dat want to impeach the president
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Somebody should tell the lawyer to shut the fok up

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by writetopoker: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
d possibility is 50/50%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by CSTR2: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Masculity(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
Buhari fix your region.

I'm so ashamed cos of poverty stricken northern region
After all this years

I'm so happy, I'm from Niger delta
God bless southern Nigeria and God punish northern Nigeria
I no blame you na pollution cause am. May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
dotwyz:
Shoro niye.....
e ba mi bi omo ibo o
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Billygee2u: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
it will happen like film

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by chief2006(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Masculity:
This guy d dream abi
Any attemp or attented attemp to inpeach or shake PMB may lead to....tanoid complete it abeg
Progress, progress and more progress.
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hahaha comedy of the decade cheesy
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Robinhood477: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Can't wait to see that day grin
i like your back side...oo
babe aw far. can we see please
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by labamo07(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Some people go just open their yeye mouth chop poo sha. No so e easy to impeach president. Nonsense lawyer seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by discusant: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
By refusing to appoint ministers, PMB has been taking dictatorial decisions; decisions that should have been collectively taken at the FEC - and many of his decisions are bad for Nigeria.

For example:

1, Removing soldiers from road check-points must alas make terror groups infiltrate all of Nigeria - police are not trained anywhere in the world to be a match to terror groups.

2, Talk of placing terrorist prisoners in areas they do not operate surely increases the front and task for Nigeria's soldiers.

Nigeria cannot afford to operate dictatorship. The NASS is made to check the executive's excesses.

4 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by islandmoon: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
we will occupy everywhere!
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by criminologist(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hehehe nor be my BUHA una go impeach, make nass member kill dem self by dem self, na diviance dem be all, me I de wait make dem promugate law wen e nor go work,who de wa make law for self.
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
BUHARI will be the first Nigeria president to be impeached.

5 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by awejulius: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
flat head lawyer grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by CSTR2: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Robinhood477: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
ramdris:
[size=50pt]That ain't gonna happen![/size] angry
if e happen may u dead

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by wedondeyhere: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Saraki and Ekwerenmandu. Yes!
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by criminologist(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
U lie,u de learn
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Robinhood477: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
ramdris:
[size=50pt]That ain't gonna happen![/size] angry
if e happen may u go dead nar

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
BUHARI will be impeached and heaven will not fall.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by yemex04(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'm so sure it can NT happen.
Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by ModiKen(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Now that is a prophesy from a true man of God.

Oh, he is a lawyer! Ok from a true lawyer of God. grin

Re: NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer by Robinhood477: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
shegsky:
BUHARI will be the first Nigeria president to be impeached.
GOD BLESS U BROR.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) / President Buhari Commissions Sunti Golden Sugar Estate (Photos) / Oshiomhole: No More Excuses, APC Now Fully In Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.