Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,742 members, 7,979,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women (1172 Views)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by architez: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think feminists have succeeded in somewhat emasculating white men. I don't think we should let them do the same to our black men too.

There are all sorts of signs in nature that men and women are meant to be different and unequal.

I will list only a few of them here:

1) Women get pregnant, men dont.

2) Women get periods, men don't.

3) Most men like a submissive woman, most women like a strong, dominant man.

4) Most men like slightly younger women, most women like slightly older men.

5) Most men like to be on top, actively doing the thrusting, most women like to be under the man passively accepting the thrusting.

6) Most men have an innate urge to dominate their woman, most women have an innate urge to be dominated by their man.

7) Most women want to nurture and take care of someone, most men don't mind being nutured.

cool Most women would rather stay at home, taking care of the homestead and children, most men don't mind being outside, getting the bacon.

9) Most women prefer men taller and stronger than them, most men prefer women shorter than them and slim.

10) Most women prefer a bigger joystick, most men prefer a smaller ehem.

I don't think Nature ever intended any equality between the sexes.

I think feminists are destroying the natural order of things, and I don't think they are helping humanity by doing so.

What do you folks think?

2 Likes

Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Olamitisoji(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
ok
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
After Nigeria got independence in the year 1960, it was believed by amakvitaa that Nigerians have a common pattern by which they choose their successive presidents. This pattern is laughably based on compensation. But regrettably, except from the biafran war which lead to the operation of the igbo tribe of the east and the killing of the then head of state; general Aguiyi Ironsi, there have been no other war in Nigeria that was not compensated for with a president. As far as I gained knowledge of the government in Nigeria;. In 1998, when the then winner of the presidential election, chief Abiola was killed, the yoruba people of the south west was at rage and promised revenge on Nigeria, this led to the destruction and cheap sales of private properties in the north and other part of the country. But aftermath, they were compensated with Rt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, as Nigerians elected him their president. During the tenure of General Olusegun Obasanjo, there was a believed unfair trial and death of Alh. Yar’adua, this also made the hausa-fulani people of the north to be at rage and promised revenge on Nigeria, but when the tenure of president olusegun obasanjo was completed the hausa-fulani people of the north were compensated with the diseased younger brother, Alhaji Musa Yar’adua, whom Nigerians elected their president in 2007. Now during the tenure of Alh. Musa Yar’adua, there was a proposed war between the Niger Delta region (lead by Government Chief Tompolo Ekwempolo) and the Nigerian government, this was because the Niger Delta believed that as the oil producing region which is the main source of Government revenue, they were not properly taken care of, and that more harm was done to their land than good. Shortly after, president Umaru Musa Yar’adua died of sickness which was believed to be of the kidney, what next?, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was used to compensate the Niger Delta region, as Nigerians voted him their president in 2011, this lead to the success of the amnesty programme. During the tenure of Dr. Jonathan, the boko haram war broke out in the north east and was internationally recognised as the war proposed to be against Western education and civilisation, but it was actually sponsored by some selfish politicians who refused to retire. Among all the conflict and war that have taken place in Nigeria the boko haram war is the most unreasonable war, in the sense that unlike the Abiola, Biafran, Yar’adua, Niger Delta or any other conflicts, the boko haram don’t even know what they want, how can they protest against civilisation and then use weapons of civilisation to fight, why must they use western tools and medicine to treat themselves, but to cut the story short, the north was later compensated with Rt. General Muhammadu Buhari whom Nigerians elected their president in 2015. Because they believed he is the right man to stop the incessant killings in the north east. Who knows what next tomorrow, which part of the country need to.....read more at. http://amakvita.com/2015/06/29/how-nigerian-presidents-are-being-choosed/#respond
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by architez: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
amakvitaa:
After Nigeria got independence in the year 1960, it was believed by amakvitaa that Nigerians have a common pattern by which they choose their successive presidents. This pattern is laughably based on compensation. But regrettably, except from the biafran war which lead to the operation of the igbo tribe of the east and the killing of the then head of state; general Aguiyi Ironsi, there have been no other war in Nigeria that was not compensated for with a president. As far as I gained knowledge of the government in Nigeria;. In 1998, when the then winner of the presidential election, chief Abiola was killed, the yoruba people of the south west was at rage and promised revenge on Nigeria, this led to the destruction and cheap sales of private properties in the north and other part of the country. But aftermath, they were compensated with Rt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, as Nigerians elected him their president. During the tenure of General Olusegun Obasanjo, there was a believed unfair trial and death of Alh. Yar’adua, this also made the hausa-fulani people of the north to be at rage and promised revenge on Nigeria, but when the tenure of president olusegun obasanjo was completed the hausa-fulani people of the north were compensated with the diseased younger brother, Alhaji Musa Yar’adua, whom Nigerians elected their president in 2007. Now during the tenure of Alh. Musa Yar’adua, there was a proposed war between the Niger Delta region (lead by Government Chief Tompolo Ekwempolo) and the Nigerian government, this was because the Niger Delta believed that as the oil producing region which is the main source of Government revenue, they were not properly taken care of, and that more harm was done to their land than good. Shortly after, president Umaru Musa Yar’adua died of sickness which was believed to be of the kidney, what next?, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was used to compensate the Niger Delta region, as Nigerians voted him their president in 2011, this lead to the success of the amnesty programme. During the tenure of Dr. Jonathan, the boko haram war broke out in the north east and was internationally recognised as the war proposed to be against Western education and civilisation, but it was actually sponsored by some selfish politicians who refused to retire. Among all the conflict and war that have taken place in Nigeria the boko haram war is the most unreasonable war, in the sense that unlike the Abiola, Biafran, Yar’adua, Niger Delta or any other conflicts, the boko haram don’t even know what they want, how can they protest against civilisation and then use weapons of civilisation to fight, why must they use western tools and medicine to treat themselves, but to cut the story short, the north was later compensated with Rt. General Muhammadu Buhari whom Nigerians elected their president in 2015. Because they believed he is the right man to stop the incessant killings in the north east. Who knows what next tomorrow, which part of the country need to.....read more at. http://amakvita.com/2015/06/29/how-nigerian-presidents-are-being-choosed/#respond

Schizo alert.... what has this got to do with the fact that nature intended men to be superior to women?
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Yea yea yea....

Nature this..... nuture that....

It is the 21st century, get with the program!
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
women fighting for equality but still looking for men with money, get into clubs free, e.t.c. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by proxillin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nice one

from President of Versiline Association of Nigeria...
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by architez: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Xiadnat:
Yea yea yea....

Nature this..... nuture that....

It is the 21st century, get with the program!

21st century... yet men still don't get pregnant, still don't get periods, still want to be on top, still want a younger woman... etc.
Untill those things change, ain't nothing changed...
YOU get with the program.

1 Like

Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by architez: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
women fighting for equality but still looking for men with money, get into clubs free, e.t.c. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

True talk
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
architez:

21st century... yet men still don't get pregnant, still don't get periods, still want to be on top, still want a younger woman... etc.
Untill we change those, ain't nothing changed.

Aha! Transgendered ones can bleed and get preggers

Re the on top and younger bit? Thats ludicrous to the nth degree! Not even debatable! What rock are you still under.....

Once again! Get with the program.
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by IamLEGEND1: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
amakvitaa:

FOR YOUR MIND NOW...

YOU DONE YARN REASONABLE TIN SHEY?
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by architez: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

Aha! Transgendered ones can bleed and get preggers

Re the on top and younger bit? Thats ludicrous to the nth degree! Not even debatable! What rock are you still under.....

Once again! Get with the program.

How many rich or powerful men you know married an older woman?
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Takes seat
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
architez:

How many rich or powerful men you know married an older woman?

Golly, I didn't know there was gonna be test question on this cheesy

I am fairly certain they exist though.

And asides, let's think backyard not up the balcony, if you catch my drift. *wink*
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Takes seat
bro shift for me abeg, i came with orijin oogrin
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
VictoriaBee misssclassy
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Go find me gurgle first before I go shift. Na she get the space
PervyByNature:
bro shift for me abeg, i came with orijin oogrin
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Go find me gurgle first before I go shift. Na she get the space
what of prettythicksme Abi na her new moniker be dat?
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by architez: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'm brand new to nairaland. I don't understand what u folks are saying. Are these inside jokes?
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
You be whistle blower? Alakoba angry
PervyByNature:
what of prettythicksme Abi na her new moniker be dat?
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by architez: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

Golly, I didn't know there was gonna be test question on this cheesy

I am fairly certain they exist though.

And asides, let's think backyard not up the balcony, if you catch my drift. *wink*

I have no idea what u r saying or winking at.

My point is, for most of humanity, the natural inclinations of man and woman hasn't changed one iota despite "21st centuty" and all the technological advances.
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
architez:

I have no idea what u r saying or winking at.

My point is, for most of humanity, the natural inclinations of man and woman hasn't changed one iota despite "21st centuty" and all the technological advances.

Meant to say; what you are looking for is right under year nose most times ( ur backyard) as opposed to over to elsewhere or ( over the fense)

But you got a point there

Cheers
Re: Feminists you are wrong - Nature Never Intended Equality Between Men And Women by architez: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Xiadnat:

Meant to say; what you are looking for is right under year nose most times ( ur backyard) as opposed to over to elsewhere or ( over the fense)

But you got a point there

Cheers

Just saw this. Ok, now I get u. U R very easy with the English language
Where in the world r u? I'm fairly certain u r not in 9ja.

(1) (Reply)

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice / Which Would be better? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.