Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,219 members, 7,981,339 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal (9122 Views)

FG Appeals, Says Saraki’s Acquittal Unreasonable / Justice Ademola’s Acquittal: Presidency Frowns As FG Appeals Judgment / Breaking News: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by lonelydora: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's not yet Uhuru for FFK whether he changes name or not. That celebration with girlfriend on bed and friends in a restaurant should have waited.
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Bibidear(f): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
EFCC,una don start
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Initial Gragra
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by mrborntodoit: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
IlekeHD:

Your kind will like mingling with criminals.

Stop smoking that thing that makes u assume too much, there was no evidence enough to jail FFK,tinubu should be next grin
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ok
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Between the Court and EFCC who should I take serious. Mteeeew. ...and Olukayode won.
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by mikesly: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
dickrider:
IF YOU HAVE A HUGE DICK, CONTACT ME AFTER CHECKING MY DP TO CONFIRM MY TASTE. WE WILL DISCUSS PRICE AND HOW TO MEET cool
umiokan!
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by sammyj: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good FFK must go to jail no matter what any body feels about it.!! Shikena !!! cool cool
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by lunaticfringe: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ileke:
Your kind will like mingling with criminals.
Bro one bottle of origin for you...
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by ddippset(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
I talk am! Today's judgment was a spill over of the Goodluck Jonathan process, the muhammadu buhari process starts now.
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Lyndylove: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
I hope they'll provide the necessary evidence
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
The EFCC should do a more thorough job this time. For Fani Olukayode, he is unlucky that he committed his alleged crimes in a country that doesn't recognize "double-jeopardy". In the US, once he is acquitted and discharged, the case against him ends. The prosecutor (either federal or state) cannot appeal the ruling.
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Fani is guilty, i know this because i worked in the company of his former partner in the whole scam (Aviation). Through the scam he built the company i got employed in (company has crashed now anyway).... I was as surprised as efcc hearing the case was thrown out, our country is really messed up.[/size]

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by yollychika(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Na today undecided
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Ephemmm: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Na them know: bunch of toothless dogs.
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by bamite(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
dickrider:
IF YOU HAVE A HUGE DICK, CONTACT ME AFTER CHECKING MY DP TO CONFIRM MY TASTE. WE WILL DISCUSS PRICE AND HOW TO MEET cool
You need to be banned for your perversity.. You're just too lame
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by PHIPEX(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
One of my most comical moments is whenever I hear folks talk about how Buhari will fight corruption. I keep asking if our President will be the one to sentence the accused. When he promises to recover our stolen dollars I also ask if it's through this unreliable judiciary and EFCC or through a military decree?

The rich in this country are almost always untouchable if in doubt ask our ex-governors since 1999.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
fani kayode needs some jail time.
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by MrP7: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Let then challenge Sylvia acquittal too
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by westgermany: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by tola268: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
TrishaP:
It's not over until it is over
Let people go to heaven to charge kayode to court, what over is over, l believe God has hand in his case, its not the first time he had been charged to court and set free, l know EFCC will not serve as dog to any personality
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GOOD FOR HIM THO
FTC tins
no need to fast and pray or wait like some people eeeeeh make i no mention names ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

MISS INTROVERT am using this medium to say with BOLDNESS and PRIDE kiss kiss kiss THAT I KINGADEOLUOMO1ST AM IN LOVE WITH YOU kiss kiss kiss

Rule 1: Never be in love with a Ghost....
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by popcykaylah(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
bunch of idiotsssss..ffk is busy spending the money he stole celebrating they are here yanning crap..medicine after death.. na toh dey chase Gboys who stole change them sabi..cowards!!!!!
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2015
durocity:

Rule 1: Never be in love with a Ghost....
really
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
oya go on

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2015
oya go on

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Buhari To Hold Town Hall Meetings With Nigerians In South Africa / Gbajabiamila: Nigeria’s Tertiary Institutions Lack Capacity To Solve Problems / Anxiety In Ondo As Supreme Court Decides Akeredolu, Jegede’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.