Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,461 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Welcome To The Chaos Of Reality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To The Chaos Of Reality (413 Views)

PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday / Rhapsody Of Reality: A Wailers' Hymn / Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Chaos Of Reality by Superman11(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Terrorist attacks, medical breakthroughs, tension in Africa and Nigeria and yet I still get the feeling that my generation knows more about reality shows than any of these current events...
We need a reset button to reality!
What is reality? A simple question we might never know. Recent events in my opinion spells the vast potentials of human destruction on evolution and modernization. Our greed as humans grows constantly and crumbles the world around us. But still our desires override the simple truth of WE ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM ANY OR ALL. Most people just want to wake up tomorrow and be left alone in their shells and shed. To have true control over one’s life is not to have control at all. No one is free until we are all free.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Welcome To The Chaos Of Reality by temitemi1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Welcome To The Chaos Of Reality by Superman11(m): 12:58am On Jul 02, 2015
temitemi1:
undecided undecided undecided

hahaha when its not a circular topic you become dumb founded hahahaha grin grin grin
start thinking buddie

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer: Threat Of EFCC Arrest Has Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence / The People With Their Own Organized Religion Rule The World ! / Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jet-gov. Oshiomhole Tells Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.