Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,306 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding (52330 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Distances Self, Calls For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by laudate: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ndlistic:

Source:http://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/2015/07/fani-kayode-distances-self-from-daughters-wedding/
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has washed off his hands from a wedding ceremony of his daughters, (name withheld) which comes up next Sunday in Lagos.

Fani-Kayode made this known in Lagos in response to a question on the marriage, shortly after he was discharged and acquitted by the Lagos High Court on the case filed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He said, “I won’t attend the wedding, am not aware of it and I did not give my approval”

The bride to be is a daughter to Fani-Kayode’s first wife, Yemisi Wada, who is a daughter to the former governor of old Kwara State, Adamu Attah.

Efforts to reach the mother of the bride to be proved abortive as calls placed to her GSM line were never answered.

This newspaper could NOT even get its facts right. Silly people. angry

Yemisi Wada is NOT his first wife and she is not the daughter of the former governor of old Kwara State. She is the daughter of the respected Justice Adebayo Adeniji (rtd) of the Lagos State Judiciary and the niece of the former Minister of Trade and Investments, Segun Aganga. undecided

Fani-Kayode's first wife was Saratu Atta. shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by laudate: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Yes,na u no understand English. Yemisi Wada is a daughter to former kwara state governor.

Wrong!! shocked shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by laudate: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
freshvine:

Good Post. Their mother probably must have brainwashed and pitch them against their father.

Someone brought them into this world and he deserve to be accorded respect

And you know this because...? Do you know the mother personally? Or were you present when the daughter was being brainwashed? Mere conception does not make a man the father of a child, oh! sad

How people jump to stupid conclusions really beats my imagination. Is this not the same Fani-Kayode that has been reported as a wife batterer, chronic philanderer and multiple cheat? Do a Google search and let us know if your findings are different. Mtcheew! angry
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by laudate: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Omotolu:
I wish I care. Femi has a broken home. He should cleanse his home. How will he be aware of his daughter's marriage while he was busy with a young ibo lady?

Thank you , jare. I think the Igbo girl is going to be wife number 4? Or is she going to be number 5? I have lost count, oh! shocked shocked

lolababe331e:
Irresponsible silly man, she's better off without his approval sef

You are so-oo-oo right!! grin grin

brainpower:
This man can be called any name but not not insane. He might be a bad politician but he has his brain intact which means for him not to attend his daughter's wedding something is wrong somewhere. Maybe he wasn't accorded due respect.

It isn't always about love, when you marry, you marry the whole family.

I don't think any sane child will say she or he is ashamed of this man if he's their father. He's not worse than OBJ that is acclaimed to have slept with his son's wife, what about El Rufai that talks anyhow. What about those of us here that have parents that are fetish and father's that are drunks, does it mean you will deny them?

At times people come online and type without thinking.
This man is a fulfilled man and never been known to avoid his responsibilities unlike Dino Melaye

Puh-leeze!! shocked You obviously know next to nothing about Fani-Kayode, yet you are jumping on your keyboard to vouch for him. What responsibilities did he bear for crying out loud? Were you there when he bore the responsibilities? A man that is a serial divorcee and cannot hold anything together?? shocked shocked angry
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
laudate:

Thank you , jare. I think the Igbo girl is going to be wife number 4? Or is she going to be number 5? I have lost count, oh! shocked shocked
...wife Number 5?wow Femi has lost it. A yoruba man marrying an ibo lady is like a death warrant to the yoruba man's family-he will be a slave forever...

You are so-oo-oo right!! grin grin

Puh-leeze!! shocked You obviously know next to nothing about Fani-Kayode, yet you are jumping on your keyboard to vouch for him. What responsibilities did he bear for crying out loud? Were you there when he bore the responsibilities? A man that is a serial divorcee and cannot hold anything together?? shocked shocked angry
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2015
laudate:

Wrong!! shocked shocked

oh right, his first wife was the daughter to the governor, as explained on wiki.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by laudate: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
tpiander:

oh right, his first wife was the daughter to the governor, as explained on wiki.

Yemisi Wada, the mother of the bride is not his first wife. undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
So the person asking the question was right then, contextually speaking.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by fabulousvera(f): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chain fine man like this
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by laudate: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
tpiander:
So the person asking the question was right then, contextually speaking.

Am not sure I follow. Please explain.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
people assumed the daughter getting married is the grand daughter of the Kwara former governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.