Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,083 members, 7,973,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

Same Sex Marriage: Good Or Bad, And What Could Be The Effect On The Community - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Same Sex Marriage: Good Or Bad, And What Could Be The Effect On The Community (502 Views)

This Photos From Kenya Will Prove That kenya Is Truly Bad And Sexualized / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same Sex Marriage: Good Or Bad, And What Could Be The Effect On The Community by olayinkamuiz12(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
This have really been trending all over social media since America legalised same sex marriage in the whole 50 states of American..

Some say America is the next Sodom and Gomora, some say its the end time, and have heard some say its a good idea, because we all have the freedom to live and do whatever we think is right…

To me I dont agree with the same sex marriage thing, most especially with the gays there is no pleasure in it, Men and built with muscles all over their body, hairy skin, even to the bum there are muscles which makes the male have a very hard skin, I cant imagine being touched by a fellow man and being moved by that touch at the same time, this gay men dont know what they are missing, because they end up eating anus when they have a whole hell of a pu**y to eat, which is the best feeling ever…

To the lesbians.....Continue reading below

http://www.9japariolodo.com/same-sex-marriage-good-or-bad-and-what-could-be-the-effect-on-the-community-at-large/
Re: Same Sex Marriage: Good Or Bad, And What Could Be The Effect On The Community by architez: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am 100% against gay MARRIAGE. At the same time I don't think it should be my biz what 2 consenting adults freely choose to do in the bedroom... as long as they keep it in the bedroom
Re: Same Sex Marriage: Good Or Bad, And What Could Be The Effect On The Community by pass111(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Effect of globalization
Re: Same Sex Marriage: Good Or Bad, And What Could Be The Effect On The Community by olayinkamuiz12(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
architez:
I am 100% against gay MARRIAGE. At the same time I don't think it should be my biz what 2 consenting adults freely choose to do in the bedroom... as long as they keep it in the bedroom
But now that it is legalised they won't do their shit only in the bedroom, but also do some of them in public
Re: Same Sex Marriage: Good Or Bad, And What Could Be The Effect On The Community by bingbagbo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Romans 1:24-26

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pains Associated To A Rich Bachelor / Books Of Romance : Pacesetters / Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.