Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,010 members, 7,933,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra (40019 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by saintneo2: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2015
papaejima1:
Lol @ 6-Inches Nail and Lighter.

You are LOL abi? I guess you do not know that nails can be components of bombs. Yes, these IEDs are usually fortified with sharp objects such that when they(IEDs) explode they scatter these sharp objects at high velocity as well.

What do you think of [url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/07/leadership-series-motivational.html]Motivational Leadership[/url]? Click, read and learn; thank you.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by dnapstar(m): 3:40am On Jul 02, 2015
All staged.... even a 1 year old baby would be able to tell tha this story false.....nails and Iigniter.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 3:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Godforbid
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by 400billionman: 4:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Royal155:
Pandemonium broke out Tuesday evening at Nkpor
Junction in Idemili North Local Government Area of
Anambra state, near Onitsha, when information filtered
that a man suspected to be a Boko Haram member was
spotted in the area with explosive materials on his
person.

According to eye witness account, the man, a
Northerner, had boarded a bike from Umuoji community
to an undisclosed destination and the cyclist who
became uncomfortable with his mannerisms and the
contents of the passenger’s bag, suddenly stopped at
Nkpor junction and alerted the armed men of the
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) who
quickly cordoned off the area and made to arrest the
man.

The Northerner resisted arrest and engaged the officers
in a struggle before punching one of them. The officers
finally overpowered him and frantically searched his bag
as on-lookers and inhabitants of the area scampered for
safety, suspecting that the man may be carrying a bomb
or other explosive device.

The news quickly spread within Onitsha and environs,
even as some shop owners within the area quickly made
efforts to close and run away from the scene.
Our reporter on the scene confirmed the incident from a
civil defense officer, who said officers over-powered the
suspect and whisked him off to their office for
interrogation.
He noted that on getting to their office, the man was
searched and some six inches nails and a lighter were
found in his bag.

There has been heightened fear and apprehension in
Anambra since the reported relocation from the north of
the detained Boko Haram insurgents to Ekwulobia
prisons in Aguata Local Government Area of the state. A
situation that has made residents fear that Boko
Haram might invade the state in retaliatory attacks.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/suspected-boko-haram-member-attacks-civil-defence-corps-officer-in-anambra/

Royal155:
Pandemonium broke out Tuesday evening at Nkpor
Junction in Idemili North Local Government Area of
Anambra state, near Onitsha, when information filtered
that a man suspected to be a Boko Haram member was
spotted in the area with explosive materials on his
person.

According to eye witness account, the man, a
Northerner, had boarded a bike from Umuoji community
to an undisclosed destination and the cyclist who
became uncomfortable with his mannerisms and the
contents of the passenger’s bag, suddenly stopped at
Nkpor junction and alerted the armed men of the
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) who
quickly cordoned off the area and made to arrest the
man.

The Northerner resisted arrest and engaged the officers
in a struggle before punching one of them. The officers
finally overpowered him and frantically searched his bag
as on-lookers and inhabitants of the area scampered for
safety, suspecting that the man may be carrying a bomb
or other explosive device.

The news quickly spread within Onitsha and environs,
even as some shop owners within the area quickly made
efforts to close and run away from the scene.
Our reporter on the scene confirmed the incident from a
civil defense officer, who said officers over-powered the
suspect and whisked him off to their office for
interrogation.
He noted that on getting to their office, the man was
searched and some six inches nails and a lighter were
found in his bag.

There has been heightened fear and apprehension in
Anambra since the reported relocation from the north of
the detained Boko Haram insurgents to Ekwulobia
prisons in Aguata Local Government Area of the state . A
situation that has made residents fear that Boko
Haram might invade the state in retaliatory attacks.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/suspected-boko-haram-member-attacks-civil-defence-corps-officer-in-anambra/

What else could be boogari's purpose for relocating insurgent prisoners from over 1,000 kilometers to Anambra prisons other than to cause chaos and make easterners feel the pain of insurgency ?

They said GOODLUCK was a divisive president who broke Nigeria into regional and ethnic lines. Tell me what sort of hate and disdain could make boogari take such an unpopular decision..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by 400billionman: 4:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Jorussia:
.my south east brothers should take this planned relocation of BH suspects issue easy,these BH suspects/ convicts are in other prisons outside the north and they are not over dramatising it there, the way south east people are currently doing.They are the ones creating fear/panics for their citizens.

Shut up already, are they in Lagos or Ibadan ?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by 400billionman: 4:03am On Jul 02, 2015
LOC1:
You guys should not over-hype this boko haram thing because all I see is you guys creating tension for yourselves. All is well. God is watching over the city .

All I see is lacl of empathy.

So your last sentence does not make sense in the North east ?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Kirinwa: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2015
dustydee:
Is that how to search someone suspected of carrying bomb? Some people are just stupid.

You must be very silly. Didn't you read the part where he resisted and even fought them?

He's lucky the operatives weren't soldiers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by thegoodone2(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2015
dustydee:
Is that how to search someone suspected of carrying bomb? Some people are just stupid.
Not some people is you that are stupid. Dont u know they must have search him before carry him to office. Idiot
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2015
mayb he dey make bomb sumwhr there..trace his routes
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by haqueurate(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2015
This people sef, this is how the will just start attacking innocent people because they look like awusa now o. And if aboki retaliates now the will start crying, have they ever had of bokoharam caught by civil defence before

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by paulo220(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2015
phransix147:
Story story!!! Every northerner is now a Boko Haram member... Can we also say all Easterners are drug dealers and westerner ritualist?
is better to be a drug dealer than to be a ritualist or boko Haram...... Meanwhile,@ 6 inches nail nd lighter....lolz .....o di Ka egwu
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by abnsugbe: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Jorussia:
.my south east brothers should take this planned relocation of BH suspects issue easy,these BH suspects/ convicts are in other prisons outside the north and they are not over dramatising it there, the way south east people are currently doing.They are the ones creating fear/panics for their citizens.

God help and save us.....we dont need islam
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Jorussia(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:

Shut up already, are they in Lagos or Ibadan ?
if they are there,you expect my Yoruba brothers to making unnecessary noise as you guys are currently doing? For your information,the identities of prisoners in a prison, are not disclosed to the public.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by bigiyaro(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari's plans already yielding fruits.
buhari's plans wuldn't have yielded any fruit if GEJ had any clue abt runing d country efficiently
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by bigiyaro(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2015
igbos or ibo or watever una call unaselfs, u cant be collectin federal allocations and still tink u can dictate to d FG were or were not to transact its bizness, moreover na FG build d prison n ibo ppl r waderns workin dia too.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by dustydee: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2015
thegoodone2:
Not some people is you that are stupid. Dont u know they must have search him before carry him to office. Idiot

Kirinwa:

You must be very silly. Didn't you read the part where he resisted and even fought them?

He's lucky the operatives weren't soldiers.
Comprehension problems here.
Have you seen the video of a police officer that died in Kaduna when he went with his bare hands to check a package placed by the roadside even when it was suspected to a bomb? He died instantly when the package blew in his face. If that guy was carrying a bomb. then the NSCDC officer was on a suicide mission. There are better ways to have handled the situation than he did.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2015
... fear not ma people

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by awa(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Begonia:
I hope this is nothing but rumour.

My Sister please don't hope that it is rumor. There is no fire without smoke as the saying goes. Truth is we are often less concern about things going on within our vicinity until it's too late to correct or manage the damages. The moment I heard that the FG intends to relocate some BH Detainees, I knew the new administration has no good intention for the eastern region. There might be no empirical evidence to confirm that FG is already doing that but leakage of this intel should be a warning signal for many of us.
I am sure the signs we are seeing now may not be away from the signs that preceded 1967 fracas...
The FG owes this nation it's oneness...
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by awa(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
igbos or ibo or watever una call unaselfs, u cant be collectin federal allocations and still tink u can dictate to d FG were or were not to transact its bizness, moreover na FG build d prison n ibo ppl r waderns workin dia too.

Certainly you can recommend your village for this FG business transaction as well... You just came here to tell us the little or much you think you know about the Igbo Nation.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by DeMekus: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Anambra people are just entertaining unnecessary fear. That guy can't be Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by kalishay: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Pls any 1 in the area to confirm this
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by millionboi(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2015
lonelydora:

That's same thunder fire you too. I'm an Igbo man, born and raised in Enugu and I know 100% what I'm saying. Why do we always create panic?
u r a bastrd,u beta ask ur mother whom ur fada is?because im 100% sure dat u r nt an ibo
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by millionboi(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2015
lonelydora:

When e reach, make sure you come out to fight.
nd who told u im a coward lik u..... buhari sld widral his plans of killin igbos jor.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by lonelydora: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2015
millionboi:
u r a bastrd,u beta ask ur mother whom ur fada is?because im 100% sure dat u r nt an ibo

Is it not u that old woman pickup from dustbin? No bi for motherless babies home you grow up? Mumu.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by millionboi(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
lonelydora:

Is it not u that old woman pickup from dustbin? No bi for motherless babies home you grow up? Mumu.
hahahahah...see as i pain u,.......yoruba boy won form igbo.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by lonelydora: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2015
millionboi:
hahahahah...see as i pain u,.......yoruba boy won form igbo.

Let's sheath our swords. Awum nwa afo igbo! Confirm 042 brought up. Hapu okwu nwanne.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
My friend shut up that your dirty trap! If you don't know what to say you better look for a hot gas cooker sit your ass down there.

For the record, there are three types of prisons in Nigeria.
1. MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONS: Prisons that are characterized with high security fences and top armed men and are highly secured because the prisoners meant for them are considered to be highly dangerous. Here, terrorists, serial killers, etc are kept there under top armed soldiers and the prisoners here are people serving life or very loooong term. These prisons are very big in land mass.

2. MINIMUM SECURITY PRISONS: Prisons with high security fence with top armed men but not as high as maximum security prisons. Prisoners here are considered to be less dangerous than those in maximum security prisons and are serving less longer term.

3. MEDIUM OR LOW SECURITY PRISONS: These prisons are very small both in land mass and security fences. prisoners here are not considered to be harmful to the public and is meant to rehabilitate the inmates. Fence is not as high as the maximum and minimum prisons. prisoners that are kept in these kind of prisons are people that committed less punishable offences like contempt of court, stealing , etc.

So now the Amawbia prison we are talking about here in Anambra state, if you have been there, is just like 4-6 shops in Onitsha combined together to make a hall and the fence is very low with not up to 10 armed men. This prison already has 80+ inmates with the inmates jam-packed in that small place and you expect another 47 hardcore terrorists to be attached with prisoners that are not considered dangerous?
Amawbia prison is a medium or low security prison for God sake!
So Buhari did not see kirikiri prison to remand those terrorists, it is this 4 shops prison he sees good for those caliber of devils?

Guy uche gi diaoooooooo! before i match you down!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by splashbaby(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Cowards that won't repent... These people across the Niger are obviously having a sleepless night right... Na these fearful clowns dey shout Biafra threatening brimstone and fire... These guys can't withstand the sound of banger... Na so so mouth... Children of anger are demonstrating cowardice with reckless abandon.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by bigiyaro(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Royal155:
My friend shut up that your dirty trap! If you don't know what to say you better look for a hot gas cooker sit your ass down there.

For the record, there are three types of prisons in Nigeria.
1. MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONS: Prisons that are characterized with high security fences and top armed men and are highly secured because the prisoners meant for them are considered to be highly dangerous. Here, terrorists, serial killers, etc are kept there under top armed soldiers and the prisoners here are people serving life or very loooong term. These prisons are very big in land mass.

2. MINIMUM SECURITY PRISONS: Prisons with high security fence with top armed men but not as high as maximum security prisons. Prisoners here are considered to be less dangerous than those in maximum security prisons and are serving less longer term.

3. MEDIUM OR LOW SECURITY PRISONS: These prisons are very small both in land mass and security fences. prisoners here are not considered to be harmful to the public and is meant to rehabilitate the inmates. Fence is not as high as the maximum and minimum prisons. prisoners that are kept in these kind of prisons are people that committed less punishable offences like contempt of court, stealing , etc.

So now the Amawbia prison we are talking about here in Anambra state, if you have been there, is just like 4-6 shops in Onitsha combined together to make a hall and the fence is very low with not up to 10 armed men. This prison already has 80+ inmates with the inmates jam-packed in that small place and you expect another 47 hardcore terrorists to be attached with prisoners that are not considered dangerous?
Amawbia prison is a medium or low security prison for God sake!
So Buhari did not see kirikiri prison to remand those terrorists, it is this 4 shops prison he sees good for those caliber of devils?

Guy uche gi diaoooooooo! before i match you down!

ibo guy no match me down o, d boko guys go still come amabara weda u like it or yes
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by bigiyaro(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
awa:

Certainly you can recommend your village for this FG business transaction as well... You just came here to tell us the little or much you think you know about the Igbo Nation.
guy i don't know d any nation o, i jst know dat d FG is movin some BH guys to some place n d locals r very afraid,as in d igbo guys r scared shitless. Lolz. I wish d ikemba were around.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Jorussia:
Provide evidence of your brothers in other prisons outside the north or remain silent for life!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
ibo guy no match me down o, d boko guys go still come amabara weda u like it or yes
u ar a RAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Received By French President, Macron In Elysee Palace (Photos) / Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.