Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? (4817 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalaman:

Then why doesn't Allah kill them himself? Why must you guys be the ones doing all the killings for Allah? if Allah dislikes blasphemy then he should kill all those(millions) that blaspheme against him all the time. If Allah is indeed alive and as powerful as you guys claim then why are you the ones doing all the killings on his behalf? Doesn't the fact that you are the ones always doing everything for him and failing at it ALL of the time tell you something?
so He should come down from heaven with a sword and kill them himself
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
crusadistic:

I thought he was all powerful, so he can't just strike them in just a snap, why does an omnipotent god need you to fight and kill for him?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by dalaman: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
crusadistic:

Come down? Must he come down? When you pray to Allah to protect you from harm do you pray to him to come down and protect you? I thought Allah is all powerful and can do all things, why doesn't he just end their lives himself since their lives are in his hands as you guys believe? Why must muslims constantly be fighting and killing those that insult Allah? An action that we are told Allah the all powerful God doesn't like himself? Killing people on Allah's behalf shows that he is powerless, since he doesn't like people insulting him and yet there is nothing he can do about it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

I just hope you know the bible god is just as guilty as the quran god on this
To start with, the action is not justifiable. However, the unfortunate ones belong to the same society that nearly attacked other religions that kicked when they adopted the Shar'ia code. We ,therefore, should learn to abide by the rules of the community where we find ourselves.

Digression: God commanded the Israelites to destroy some nations guilty of vile abominations of the deepest dye. God also allowed other nations (Babylon, Assyria etc) to waste Israel exceedingly when Israel went into the same abominations. Both group had a time of benefit, an injury period with warnings but at the appropriate time judgement was executed. This is His style of Justice and somehow, it's better than if He had to do it Himself: Ante-deluvian world,Sodom and Pompeii can explain better.

Besides, the commands given then were not in the same class as moral obligations and faith; meaning they were not meant to be passed down.(this has a spiritual perspective now).

Conversely, the battles perpetrated by some radical Muslims (though some disclaim them) appears to suggest that they will never go wrong i.e. It presents a perspective and style absolutely foreign to that we find in the Bible.
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalaman:

Come down? Must he come down? When you pray to Allah to protect you from harm do you pray to him to come down and protect you? I thought Allah is all powerful and can do all things, why doesn't he just end their lives himself since their lives are in his hands as you guys believe? Why must muslims constantly be fighting and killing those that insult Allah? An action that we are told Allah the all powerful God doesn't like himself? Killing people on Allah's behalf shows that he is powerless, since he doesn't like people insulting him and yet there is nothing he can do about it.
you said why doesnt Allah(SWT) kill them himself,you should also ask why He doesn't kill murderers and the rest himself undecided
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
To start with, the action is not justifiable. However, the unfortunate ones belong to the same society that nearly attacked other religions that kicked when they adopted the Shar'ia code. We ,therefore, should learn to abide by the rules of the community where we find ourselves.

Digression: God commanded the Israelites to destroy some nations guilty of vile abominations of the deepest dye. God also allowed other nations (Babylon, Assyria etc) to waste Israel exceedingly when Israel went into the same abominations. Both group had a time of benefit, an injury period with warnings but at the appropriate time judgement was executed. This is His style of Justice and somehow, it's better than if He had to do it Himself: Ante-deluvian world,Sodom and Pompeii can explain better.

Besides, the commands given then were not in the same class as moral obligations and faith; meaning they were not meant to be passed down.(this has a spiritual perspective now).

Conversely, the battles perpetrated by some radical Muslims (though some disclaim them) appears to suggest that they will never go wrong i.e. It presents a perspective and style absolutely foreign to that we find in the Bible.
bla bla blah so you shouldn't compare the so called biblical 'justice' with Allah's,He never ordered any genocides or rapes.
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
crusadistic:
bla bla blah so you shouldn't compare the so called biblical 'justice' with Allah's,He never ordered any genocides or rapes.
Genocides, Rapes? I admonish you to read the post again. It was two-sided; not one party remains a favourite even if it does the same things. Meanwhile the first paragraph shows the need to abide by the adopted laws of your community. No need to fight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

Our discussion was whether the bible god also commanded people to fight others just like the quranic god did not about reason for fighting them not even ready to dabble into that.

So with this your post you have just confirmed to malvisguy who was disputing the fact that the bible god also charged a people(isreal) to fight some other

@bolded; Same way the biblical isreal think they are right fighting other people that worships other god(s) and not theirs at the command of their own isreal god, is exactly the same way muslims see theirs, so there is no difference in the two examples.
Both violates people's right to practise any religion they want, am sure you know in this 21st century if isreali tries same thing now,they would be branded religious terrorist group and will not be treated any differently with ISIS and boko haram
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
crusadistic:
you said why doesnt Allah(SWT) kill them himself,you should also ask why He doesn't kill murderers and the rest himself undecided
Because he can't, thats why he needs you people to do it for him . . . You should ask when a deity is not powerful enough to do his own dirty works but relies on people to carry out his wish on violators.

Only a man made god needs man to do his works for him

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by dalaman: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
crusadistic:

Murderers kill other people, they cause harm to others, those that blaspheme insult Allah himself, they harm nobody. We are told he doesn't like people insulting him so he should kill those that insult him himself. Allah is an imaginary idea and entity so he can't kill anybody in reality. You might believe other wise but that remains your belief.
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Our discussion was whether the bible god also commanded people to fight others just like the quranic god did [b]not about reason for fighting them not even ready to dabble into that.

So with this your post you have just confirmed to malvisguy who was disputing the fact that the bible god also charged a people(isreal) to fight some other

@bolded; Same way the biblical isreal think they are right fighting other people that worships other god(s) and not theirs at the command of their own isreal god, is exactly the same way muslims see theirs, so there is no difference in the two examples.
Both violates people's right to practise any religion they want, am sure you know in this 21st century if isreali tries same thing now,they would be branded religious terrorist group and will not be treated any differently with ISIS and boko haram
[/b]
The two highlighted contradict. The one said you are not interested in reasons while the other gives a perceived reason. But in no where were the Israelites asked to kill those who do not practise their religion.If you think contrary, kindly give refs that state such expressedly.

What I find is God's justice coming through other nations, on the Amalekites, Babylonians( by the way, Persia and Medes, not Israel destroyed Babylon), Israelites, Assyrians etc, when any went into abomination and remained recalcitrant therein.

Job,Enoch, Noah etc were not Israelites and did not have the Law, but lived in reverence of God to the degree in which He revealed Himself to them. After the flood, there must have been such in all these other non-Semitic
nations and would God command them to be killed simply because they were not Jews?
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

The two highlighted contradict. The one said you are not interested in reasons while the other gives a perceived reason.
I think i made it clear that on my first paragraph i was referring to my discussion with malvisguy

and the second

i was addressing your last paragraph in bolded. . .Maybe you chose not to discern when a post is addressing two independent analogies smiley
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:
I think i made it clear that on my first paragraph i was referring to my discussion with malvisguy

and the second

i was addressing your last paragraph in bolded. . .Maybe you chose not to discern when a post is addressing two independent analogies smiley
Sorry for that.
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by dalaman: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

But in no where were the Israelites asked to kill those who do not practise their religion.If you think contrary, kindly give refs that state such expressedly.

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

"Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death". (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalaman:

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

"Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death". (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Men you really have time to start posting all those barbaric commands of Deuteronomy 13. . Didn't even take it that serious to oblige getting verses for it, quite tired from training
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalaman:

Murderers kill other people, they cause harm to others, those that blaspheme insult Allah himself, they harm nobody. We are told he doesn't like people insulting him so he should kill those that insult him himself. Allah is an imaginary idea and entity so he can't kill anybody in reality. You might believe other wise but that remains your belief.
you didn't answer the question both murder and blasphemy are sins to him,why can't you apply your same logic to that of murder so why doesn't Allah kill murderers himself?
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by dalaman: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Men you really have time to start posting all those barbaric commands of Deuteronomy 13. . Didn't even take it that serious to oblige getting verses for it, quite tired from training

The way some of them just go about saying things as if some of us don't have access to the bible.
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
crusadistic:
you didn't answer the question both murder and blasphemy are sins to him,why can't you apply your same logic to that of murder so why doesn't Allah kill murderers himself?
Again Because he can't, thats why he needs you people to do it for him . . . You should ask when a deity is not powerful enough to do his own dirty works but relies on people to carry out his wish on violators.

Only a man made god needs man to do his works for him. .

In the believers MIND god can do anything but in reality it/he/she cannot even say "HI"
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalaman:

The way some of them just go about saying things as if some of us don't have access to the bible.
You know i opened this thread because of the barbaric islamic sharia law we are witnessing in the north, i don't quite like bringing up all the barbaric similar bible laws because am not quite in the mood to start replying mostly copy and paste from answeringgenesis.org and gotquestion.com.

e.g: If your bride is not a virgin and you find out, report her to the assembly and if she cant provide proof of her virginity, she will be stoned to death(Deut 22:13-22). . .
Biblical morality is epic cheesy
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalaman:

These quotes has nothing to do with outsiders/foreigners being killed but Israelites who consciously, of their own decision entered into a covenant.
I commenced my first post by pointing out the need to abide by known rules in the community you choose to settle in. Besides, these people were not coerced, they personally made their commitment to be obedient after they heard the terms read to them:

Exodus 24:7
Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read in the hearing of the people. And they said, “All that the Lord has said we will do, and be obedient.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by dalaman: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
crusadistic:

Because Allah is imaginary, he can't kill anybody himself. That is why it is you guys that must do it for him. You fight for him, kill his enemies, kill people he dislikes and lose out in the process most of the time, you guys are not even winning the fight on his behalf even though we are told he is all powerful and can do all things. Whg=y isn't he fighting his enemies himself since muslims are failing at it?
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by dalaman: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

These quotes has nothing to do with outsiders/foreigners.
I commenced my first post by pointing out the need to abide by known rules in the community you choose to settle in. Besides, these people were not coerced, they personally made their commitment to be obedient after they heard the terms read to them:

Exodus 24:7
Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read in the hearing of the people. And they said, “All that the Lord has said we will do, and be obedient.”

Then this supports the case that Jonny made. The bible is no different from the Koran if you are justifying such as moral principles to abide by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalaman:

Then this supports the case that Jonny made. The bible is no different from the Koran if you are justifying such as moral principles to abide by.
Moral principles to abide by which was read openly to the same people and they gave their word for implicit obedience?! Why? how do you see a commitment? Remember that the people in question were told the details of what they were about to consent to. Besides, how many times do we find the Israelites executing this? And, do they go about today like the terrorists do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Moral principles to abide by which was read openly to the same people and they gave their word for implicit obedience?! Why? how do you see a commitment? Remember that the people in question were told the details of what they were about to consent to. Besides, how many times do we find the Israelites executing this? And, do they go about today like the terrorists do?

exactly the point, same way muslims have read the quran and agreed to it. . . That they agreed to abide by such laws still doesn't make the law less barbaric and still doesn't add any moral weight to those laws

@bolded because they know it is wrong now and the world would tag them a terrorist group if they do and will not be treated any different from ISIS and the rest
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by dalaman: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

Same way the muslim terrorist are also committed to their own revelations from their God after been told the details of what they are to consent to. The number of times of execution is unknown. The law was given and written about according to the story we have but the number of times it was executed was not written down doesn't ,mean it wasn't executed many time. But if you are talking about the present day Israelis then my answer is they can't because they will be labelled as terrorist.
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

exactly the point, same way muslims have read the quran and agreed to it. . . That they agreed to abide by such laws still doesn't make the law less barbaric and still doesn't add any moral weight to those laws

@bolded because they know it is wrong now and the world would tag them a terrorist group if they do
If the law is barbaric, is the act being condemned not even more barbaric? An Israelite wants to go after an idol that.among other things, commands you to burn your kids in sacrifice, engage in multiple orgies openly as a way of seeking for fertility of the land etc Why? a law that prescribes a tap-in-the-wrist punishment for such must be an encouragement in disguise!

Besides, just as it happened in the 400 years inter-testament period, the expectation of modern day Israel is the coming of the Messiah and restoration of all things. For now, it's a battle to survive while the dispensation lasts. Those who recognise the Messiah know that we are no longer under the OT and that the outlook of the NT is different
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Rilwayne001: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
crusadistic:

YES,it is justifiable

[b] If blasphemy was punishable by death in Islam, then the Prophet would have been the first one to order the killing of hundreds of his foes who later became his closest companions. With the exception of a very few earlier Arabs who accepted the Prophet as the Messenger of Allah , the majority of people of Makkah opposed him, humiliated him, cursed or blasphemed him or even tried to kill him, yet he preferred to practice forgiveness and to seek the divine mercy for them, as he is been commanded in The Noble Quran, 3:159 "It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them. Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee: so pass over (their faults), and ask for (Allah's) forgiveness for them; and consult them in affairs (of moment). Then, when thou hast taken a decision, put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).

The Qur'an prescribes restraint, and distancing from the blasphemous persons or situations. The emphasis is on restraint and forgiveness. A study of the following verses should bear this out:

Qur'an 4:140 ".... When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme. "

Qur'an 7:199 " Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant. "

Qur'an 25:63 " And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'"

Perhaps you should provide the Quranic that makes it justifiable.

[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

If the law is barbaric, is the act being condemned not even more barbaric? An Israelite wants to go after an idol that.among other things, commands you to burn your kids in sacrifice, engage in multiple orgies openly as a way of seeking for fertility of the land etc Why? a law that prescribes a tap-in-the-wrist punishment for such must be an encouragement in disguise!

Besides, just as it happened in the 400 years inter-testament period, the expectation of modern day Israel is the coming of the Messiah and restoration of all things. For now, it's a battle to survive while the dispensation lasts. Those who recognise the Messiah know that we are no longer under the OT and that the outlook of the NT is different

This is the part i start questioning if religious belief rids people of their sense of humanity . .

tell me how a girl having sex before marriage is more barbaric than stoning her to death. .

tell me how people having sex with themselves more barbaric than killing them.

tell me how someone choosing to worship another god as he wants just as you choose to worship yours more barbaric than killing the person. . . Unless your definition of barbarism is not the same that we see in the dictionary.

Following this your analogy, we can then conclude that the 9 people who are sentenced to death in Kano deserves what they got because their sin (Just talking) is more barbaric than the law that condemns them to death for just talking

I think dear sir, am done obliging such discussion where belief clouds human sense of judgement
Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalaman:

Same way the muslim terrorist are also committed to their own revelations from their God after been told the details of what they are to consent to. The number of times of execution is unknown. The law was given and written about according to the story we have but the number of times it was executed was not written down doesn't ,mean it wasn't executed many time. But if you are talking about the present day Israelis then my answer is they can't because they will be labelled as terrorist.

Alright. The present day Israelites and present day Islamic fundamentalists can be used as a sample for that which history does not reveal. The last people that will give a hoot on being called terrorists are the Israelites; their stance at present is not as a result of fear of being labelled terrorist;there is another reason.

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by johnydon22(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

Alright. The present day Israelites and present day Islamic fundamentalists can be used as a sample for that which history does not reveal. The last people that will give a hoot on being called terrorists are the Israelites; their stance at present is not as a result of fear of being labelled terrorist;there is another reason.

Need i remind you that isreali now is mainly a judaic country. .

75% of modern day isrealis practise Judaism. in fact only 2% practise Orthodox Christianity https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

And most Judaic people regard Jesus as another case out of the 21 cases of messiah claims they have witness through out history, so they don't buy you belief of jesus relieving you of the law.
so unlike you, they have no belief in jesus or even have the new testament in their scriptures. . . they pretty much still believe they are under the law. . . so the reason why they don't employ these laws now is because they don't want to enter the 21st century list of terrorist groups just like not every muslim heeds to the barbaric charges in the koran smiley

1 Like

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by Scholar8200(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

This is the part i start questioning if religious belief rids people of their sense of humanity . .

tell me how a girl having sex before marriage is more barbaric than stoning her to death. .

tell me how people having sex with themselves more barbaric than killing them.

tell me how someone choosing to worship another god as he wants just as you choose to worship yours more barbaric than killing the person. . . Unless your definition of barbarism is not the same that we see in the dictionary.

Following this your analogy, we can then conclude that the 9 people who are sentenced to death in Kano deserves what they got because their sin (Just talking) is more barbaric than the law that condemns them to death for just talking

I think dear sir, am done obliging such discussion where belief clouds human sense of judgement
No problem! Once again, understand the fact that this issues were not in barely legible fine print or a strange language when they committed themselves; it was read aloud in their hearing, in their mother tongue and they willingly agreed!

Now if certain among them acts contrary, he /she would be doing so, not ignorantly but defiantly.

Question for thought: By what standard is morality to be gauged? Individual conscience? (the world becomes literal hell!) or what?( said you were done hence you dont need to answer but since you emphasize morals in your reply, you will do well to vouchsafe us a response)

1 Like

Re: Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? by dalaman: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

Not true, they actually care a lot. Their leaders have stated it very clearly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate / Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! / Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.