Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (267292 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emeystan(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2009
Thanks william, i saw your 1.8m dish on your post, which stations are u watching with it
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emeystan(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2009
I am planning to add more two 90cm dish.
One for nss7 while the other for multitv. Pls what is the tp and satelite one can get multitv ghana

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2009
hello everyone. thanks for keeping the forum alive.

let me add my bit on mpeg4 decoder. daarsat decoder can be used for mpeg4 FTA. am presently using it for astra2b without inserting the smartcard. At 18k, its a good buy
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ikefra(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
Goodday all i try posting my experince along time ago but did not see it may I sent it to the wrong place , i am not new i joined since season one.

Greetings to my man Pitos we all stay in PH.

I was tracking Nilsat with my 3M mesh Dish but got the then 10758V 69% and that was all.

I am now tuned to Badr 4 and 6 i am receiving over 300 channele with the same dish after i corrected my dish which i found out that it was warpped.

They just stopped showing BBC,Euro news,Luxe TV ,TV Monde Orient and added National Geographical Abu Dhabi and CRTV Ghana preset your decorder.

My Fox Series are 71% MBCS 1 - MBC INt. 58%,Mtv Arabia 50% and JSC 58%.

About signal boosting in big Pan Dishes and Mesh Dishes I washed mine with detergent to improve my MBC signal from 52% to 58% try it and see .
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by iykemann: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2009
Dejsam,william85,thanks,but what i need to know is if 1.8m dish can give real movie channels like the ones you mentioned on nilesat,the problem i have ìs dat i dont have space for 2.4m bt i think i manage 1.8m.I live in ojodu here in lagos.I already have pass 7/10ku,w3a,sirius and nss7ku. Olas maybe you can help with this info with your new 1.8 motorize you should know.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by iykemann: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
Dejsam,william85,thanks,but what i need to know is if 1.8m dish can give real movie channels like the ones you mentioned on nilesat,the problem i have ìs dat i dont have space for 2.4m bt i think i manage 1.8m.I live in ojodu here in lagos.I already have pass 7/10ku,w3a,sirius and nss7ku. Olas maybe you can help with this info with your new 1.8 motorize you should know.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2009
@iykemann

if you are limited by space as i do. try get mpeg4 decoder and log on to astra2b with your small dish, you will get lots of american movies from crtv and joytv.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spacevice(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2009
@all
What is TV ZIMBO LIVE going to show. Is it different from the original TV Zimbo?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2009
@all,goodday comrades, pls if there is any one that know about this mpeg4 receivers ,kindly post all brand that available in nigeria especially lagos,so it can be easy to get in the markets thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ ikefra Welcome on board,now u can help me encourage our people here in ph to know what a wonderful experience it is with fta channels. I cant still get the speed boostr to work for me.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ENIGMA

sent a mail to your hotmail adds.
please reply asap
thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by isomadtech(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2009
@OLOFOFO
thanks for the reply. i will check and give feedback to the house.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ Gangstar,how far with ur motorise setup.Have a good news 4 u.Call me pls.@fofo,how ur fams & sat projections.what's up
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2009
@DEJSAM,pls tell me the freqs u did track on sirius 4 under d EUROPE BEAM with specifatn on each sig quality.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2009
@DEJ,Hispasat sig is no big deal in Kano,1.8m dish can do d trick there while in bauchi d equivalent is abt 2.6m note
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
adewest:

@ twinstaiye, i was at ur doormain for 3 days called ur line and through out no connection.am now back to base.
I got a stalker flashing my phone at all times, so I enabled a package on my phone that will only allow all my contacts only to get me, I guess that explains why you couldnt get me. Am so sorry. My visa line is 07025598436
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2009
@DEJ,Will also like 2know if digitalb on eutelsatW2-Supersport,digi premier freq 11055V-SR27900 and HOTBIRD freq 11727V-
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2009
CONT-SR27500 did surface on dat dish 3.6m.SORRY 4MY BEEN TOO INQUISITE,JUST WANNA KNOW HOW GOOD IS DAT LOCAL MADE PAN.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2009
@TWINTAIYE,I copied dat.So how was it on ur setup now.Is ur SHOWSPORT OK NOW.Ok tell me what sig qual is ur mbc on nile
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by iwes(m): 1:40am On Jul 19, 2009
@All

Multi TV Transmission parameter setting for Daarsat Mpeg4 Decoder.

Satellite:- ASTRA 2B/ EUROBIRD 1(28.5 E)
Frequency:- 12551
Symbol Rating :- 19519
Polarity:- V
Transmission :- DVB-S
FEC: - Auto
LNB Freq:- Univ. LNB 1

Note:- the Daarsat decoder has no blind scan, you will have to input/ select this settings manually .
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2009
@george d,

hw u dey?

long time,i stll dey expect ur call.

@toxnaija

hw u dey.
do u wtch arsenal match yesterdY ON Free to air.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2009
@ekodonje,why sounding outrageous my bro.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2009
@ all if AD Sport will be handling the epl next season, then they be showing from badr cos thats where they ve all their channels. Thats what i think but u never know.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ayol: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hello guys.

Thanks for all your contributions. I will like to find out if I can get this channels on FTA

History channel
Animal Planet
Discovery
National Geographic wild
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by kdaddy: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
@Olofofo

Thanks very much ,for all the help you rendered in my place today.

The Mbc Stations were cracking a little bit in the afternoon but after i adjusted it a little,it became steady.

I will keep you posted on further developments.

May Almighty Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ikefra(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2009
Greetings,

Please prescan your decoder for EuroNews,Orient,luxe Tv,BBC,National Geographical CRTV for ArabSat at Bardh 4 and 6 they are allback.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ekonibaje,
Na wa for you! You no dey call person sef? After reading about my problem
with thunder you suppose call me even if na 15 seconds at least to sympathize
with me. Abi na so your own friendship be? grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ikefra,
Good work there, pls keep it up. Now that you've summoned the courage to
break out of the cold and be recognized, you'll be surprised to what extent
your contributions can benefit other members.

I also encourage those who are still lurking on the sidelines, only reading and
never contributing to take a cue from you and come out and be recognized.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2009
ayol:

Hello guys.

Thanks for all your contributions. I will like to find out if I can get this channels on FTA

History channel
Animal Planet
Discovery
National Geographic wild

@ayol,
Those channels you mentioned are not strictly FTA-at least not on nilesat. You will either
need to subscribe to them or get a decoder which can open them after upgrade.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 20, 2009
Please, I need help in getting english speaking channels on Eutelsat w3 on7 degree East Orbital/Position, I just installed it on saturday 18th of July, TV-Zimba, MTA INTL, 2STV, TPAI, LCF & RST show but suddenly went off and up till now the network hasn't come up. How can I get MBC1,2,3 on the network as well and other station on the station?. I can only see GO Africa TV, TVM Madagascar, TV Miramar, which are not english speaking channels. I will really appreciate and be glad to recieve a solution response. Thanks in positive anticipation
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by iwes(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2009
Hello guys.

History channel
Animal Planet
Discovery
National Geographic wild
/quote]

@ ayol

To know if a channel is FTA,  on which satellite it is on , and the size of the dish  needed  to receive it, alway do a search on http://www.tracksat.com/default.asp   and  http://www.lyngsat.com/
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2009
@ Butoneday how body? Long time @ George D how u dey? My brothers i been badly hit by malaria for some time but it did stop me from poping in here whenever i got small relief. You guys should plz put in ur prayers cos the thing continue coming back even when i believe it has gone. @ Enitan how u dey? @ Mr Gem long time hope u re cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.