Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? (878 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Why is it that people start to fear u when u look good? Why is it that everyone treats u differently when u look good? Why is it that people cant treat u normal when u look good but treat u in a way that makes u wonder whats going on with u ? Is it a biological thing or are people this insecure about themselves? This is psycological quiz test, what do u think?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by oyindare(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Jamb question cry
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by piicity(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Because they knew they thinks they can achieve anything with their beauty and yansh
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by piicity(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Who is this?no be only jamb na post jamb
oyindare:
Jamb question cry
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by ivyT(f): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
Because they knew they thinks they can achieve anything with their beauty and yansh

boobi nko?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by piicity(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2015
And that one too
ivyT:

boobi nko?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Errrm...i'm still trying to decipher all these questions.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by piicity(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2015
And that one too,forgot to add!
ivyT:

boobi nko?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by oyindare(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
Who is this?no be only jamb na post jamb
ask Google now tongue
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2015
People actually become rude and unfriendly to you because you're good looking.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
did the op mention women? why can't you at least try to conceal your hatred and frustration towards (beautiful) women?

guys no dey fine ni

1 Like

Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by piicity(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2015
He no mention women but i added mine
EddyBlingzz:
did the op mention women? why can't you at least try to conceal your hatred and frustration towards (beautiful) women?

guys no dey fine ni
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2015
dovelike:
People actually become rude and unfriendly to you because you're good looking.

Jesus christ!!! They will always seek ur attention 2/4/7 God punish u if u ignore their request just once, they will keep malice with u like u did something horrible to them. Wtf why re people so insecure its sad
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by wordbank(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Op is 'I must create a thread' cumshot
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by absoluteSuccess: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Maybe you can end up in nollywood or marry the king, govnor or those moneybags. So when that happens, you can favour them. grin I would have loved to be fine too, I've seen many ladies trying to look pretty, its not easy to be fine o, it can be for good or bad. I am okay the way I am sha, check my profile pix...please...you wont forget me soon.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Jesus christ!!! They will always seek ur attention 2/4/7 God punish u if u ignore their request just once, they will keep malice with u like u did something horrible to them. Wtf why re people so insecure its sad
Maybe they see you as a hindrance to their luck. An instance is a job interview. If you and your very very good looking colleague are to be interviewed for a position, you'll start feeling intimidated especially if the interviewer is of the opposite sex.

Emm...the ones that keep malice with you actually like you a lot. wink .
Re: Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? by tpiander: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2015
they do?

beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. . . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? / Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? / HELP! I Can Toast A Girl But I Don't Know How To Make The Relationship Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.