Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Be The Last Person To Post Here: - Forum Games (1046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (702921 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (1532) (Go Down)

Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Amigoz(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
Sooooooooooooooooooooomzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hi sweet, nd hw is d lovely young man 2day?  grin i gat beef to pick with u o, wetin u do with ma Nella nd Sweetella, no make me show ma face o  undecided

toyinrayo, hw u dey sis, long time no shakin ! hpe ur day dey fulfilling?
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
Amigooooooooozzzz
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm was good but now i'm great!!! All thanks to your arrival.

Why am I being blamed for Nella's and Havanah's disappearance? Why not Toyin? undecided

*** post modified ***
grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Amigoz(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2007
Hmmmm u talk true sha lipsrsealed im still missin dem o, so as pe u hav dere direct lines tongue call nd let dem knw im thinkin of dem wink

gr8 2 c u r doin gr8, i c u still tryin 2 be last sha tongue make i comot small make u steal d show ! i go come back come make it warm 4 ma sweetella
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2007
somze:

Amigooooooooozzzz
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm was good but now i'm great!!! All thanks to your arrival.

Why am I being blamed for Nella's and Havanah's disappearance? Why not Toyin? undecided

Some people get tired of the aggression on nairaland and decide to leave or to post rarely
wink

why ke? toyin hasn't even been here for a long while. its you na. . .you told them to leave, u say u wan be last tongue

Amigoz:

Sooooooooooooooooooooomzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hi sweet, nd hw is d lovely young man 2day? grin i gat beef to pick with u o, wetin u do with ma Nella nd Sweetella, no make me show ma face o undecided

toyinrayo, hw u dey sis, long time no shakin ! hpe your day dey fulfilling?

am fyn jre. . thanks.s how'syo.ur thanksgiving . hope you showed that turkey who's the boss cheesy cheesy
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
Amigoz
Nairaland is my direct line to a lot of peeps dear . . . too scared to have other lines before I hear stories of what I said or did not say wink

Toyin
Its all your fault jare tongue
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Amigoz(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
hehehe turkey knows who d boss be already o sis i no dey US jere

but H A P P Y  T H A N K S G I V I N G 2 U

somze:

Amigoz
Nairaland is my direct line to a lot of peeps dear . . . too scared to have other lines before I hear stories of what I said or did not say wink

Toyin
Its all your fault jare tongue

I feel u jere cool
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2007
Amigoz
so how was your day and how is thanksgiving coming up?
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
Amigoz:

hehehe turkey knows who d boss be already o sis i no dey US jere

but H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G 2 You

I feel u jere cool

lol. . . thank you jare

@Somze

the last time someone said it was my fault. . it was because they think someone made the word "sexy" when i was born o. . .i was found guilty as charged grin grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
somze:

Amigoz

i understand. . . some nairalandersshakes head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by samix(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
we've got lots of bad mouth peeps in NL, so na true talk
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Amigoz(f): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ Somze, i no dey US o, I sure say peeps wey dey, dey celebrate sha, dem dey enjoy demselves, reason y d land is pretty quiet 2nite dem dey crucify turkey thighs as we dey chat wink
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

@Somze

the last time someone said it was my fault. . it was because they think someone made the word "sexy" when i was born o. . .i was found guilty as charged grin grin

Hhmm . . . nice to know wink grin grin

Amigoz:

I feel u jere cool
toyinrayo:

i understand. . . some nairalandersshakes head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
samix:

we've got lots of bad mouth peeps in Nairaland, so na true talk
It just gets to a point when its too much and you can take no more. At this rate, if a bomb drops on someone's house Somze will be to blame. Today I cleaned up on my IM and my Phone. I dont want to hear what I said or did not say and what proof you claim to have . . . just let them continue with their little groups and discussions but keep it to themselves.
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
Amigoz:

@ Somze, i no dey US o, I sure say peeps wey dey, dey celebrate sha, them dey enjoy demselves, reason y d land is pretty quiet 2nite them dey crucify turkey thighs as we dey chat wink
We go do our own thanksgiving here wink grin

Toyin please be the turkey grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2007
somze:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i knew you wanted a taste of this. . .but no!!!! i won't give in to seduction tongue tongue

Amigoz:

@ Somze, i no dey US o, I sure say peeps wey dey, dey celebrate sha, them dey enjoy demselves, reason y d land is pretty quiet 2nite them dey crucify turkey thighs as we dey chat wink

lol . . . .thats funny
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Amigoz(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
somze:

haba Soooooomzeeeeeeeee y u wan chop Sexy toyin up, mind urself o tongue
toyinrayo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i knew you wanted a taste of this. . .but no!!!! i won't give in to seduction tongue tongue

lol . . . .thats funny

Word ! girl I second dat
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

Who says you have a say in this matter? tongue
Let me get the support I need and I'd come for the kill wink wink grin grin

UN Secetary General - Amigoz
Iraq (Toyin) possesses weapons of mass flirtation. These weapons are a danger to other girls on this forum and as the police of the world (nairaland), I move a motion for a resolution to attack and neutralize such weapons. wink

If I can not get the support from you, I'd start my coalition of the willing. grin grin grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by jayvin01: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
Amigoz:

haba Soooooomzeeeeeeeee y u wan chop Sexy toyin up, mind yourself o tongue
Word ! girl I second that

*raised eyebrow*
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
jayvin01:

*raised eyebrow*

why the raised eyebrow? eh?
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2007
Our intelligence has just received report that Iraq (Toyin) receives funding from the Taliban (Jayvin01). Together these countries constitute and axis of evil and must be stopped at all cost. angry

We must destroy all communication lines from Jay to Toyin while I take Toyin hostage . . . er . . er for the sake of nairaland peace of course, not personal interests. wink grin grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Amigoz(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2007
somze:

Who says you have a say in this matter? tongue
Let me get the support I need and I'd come for the kill wink wink grin grin

UN Secetary General - Amigoz
Iraq (Toyin) possesses weapons of mass flirtation. These weapons are a danger to other girls on this forum and as the police of the world (nairaland), I move a motion for a resolution to attack and neutralize such weapons. wink

If I can not get the support from you, I'd start my coalition of the willing. grin grin grin

Permission Granted - abeg make u leave toyin o, make u neutralise all d other aliens sha  wink

jayvin01:

*raised eyebrow*

Jay abeg lower dose eyebrow o, u dey look like saddam hussein no be small, make Somze no neutralise una by error  tonguehw hav u been bro
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
amigoz . . .sadaam? abeg , no jare tongue tongue

somzee
lol, ur not serious jo. . . you cant live without this jare tongue tongue
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
somze:

Our intelligence has just received report that Iraq (Toyin) receives funding from the Taliban (Jayvin01). Together these countries constitute and axis of evil and must be stopped at all cost. angry

We must destroy all communication lines from Jay to Toyin while I take Toyin hostage . . . er . . er for the sake of nairaland peace of course, not personal interests. wink grin grin

LMAO. . . .communication b/w jay and who?
sake of peace ko sake of war ni tongue tongue
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by jayvin01: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
somze:

We must destroy all communication lines from Jay to Toyin while [size=16pt]I take Toyin hostage[/size] . . . er . . er for the sake of nairaland peace of course, not personal interests. wink grin grin

haaa!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed wurr it do hommie long time cool cool cool cool

Amigoz:

Permission Granted - abeg make u leave toyin o, make u neutralise all d other aliens sha wink

Jay abeg lower dose eyebrow o, u dey look like saddam hussein no be small, make Somze no neutralise una by error tonguehw hav u been bro
ermmm amigoz im iight long time hug hug grin grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
jay. . .tani eeeeeewww. . .thats not what you said last night. . .male species shakes head tongue tongue
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
Jayvin
I'm cool dude, whats been happening

Toyin
Abeg I can live without it o before some one breaks my head for trespassing wink grin

Amigoz
Ok o, I rest my case wink grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
somze:

Jayvin
I'm cool dude, whats been happening

Toyin
Abeg I can live without it o [sup]before some one breaks my head for trespassing[/sup] wink grin

Amigoz

tani? abeg, its not what ur thinking jo. . angry embarassed embarassed i dnt wanna trespass on acid's lawn
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2007
It's me that would have my head off for trespassing not you wink
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
who gon have ur head off. . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Amigoz(f): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
jayvin01:

ermmm amigoz im iight long time hug hug grin grin

Hug right back sweet  grin gr8 2 c u been using d teeth whitening I prescribed, keep dem shinin bro  grin

somze:

Amigoz

Biko - u hav done very well 4 ur peeps @ NL  wink

@ Toyinrayo - abeg sis remain sexy o  kiss

My cool peeps itz been gr8 fun, ma bed is callin, Let me wish u a wonderful evenin filled with His Divine Presence. Goodnight all.  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by jayvin01: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

who gon have your head off. . . shocked shocked shocked

u already know grin grin grin grin grin a picture speaks more than a thousand words
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
jayvin01:

u already know grin grin grin grin grin a picture speaks more than a thousand words
abeg, hush jo

@Amigoz,
night night. . .ttyl grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by somze(f): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
Amigoz
Have a peaceful nite dear wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (1532)

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.