Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,308 members, 7,940,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Partners Needed To Start Goat Farming In Kaduna - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Partners Needed To Start Goat Farming In Kaduna (4086 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partners Needed To Start Goat Farming In Kaduna by Kutunban: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2016
mfm04622:
My questions are as follows,

Has the project started?
Yes

If yes, did you start it as a personal investment or was it as partnership as earlier planned?
Yes as partnership

Are you still looking for investors?
Yes still looking for investors

Where in Kaduna us the project located?
The project is located in NITEL quarters, Sabon tasha.

What is the minimum investment?
65,000 Naira

What is the expected return?
Net profit expected is 20.19%

Can I get my copy of the feasibility report?
Send an email request to info@kutunban.com

Thank you
Re: Partners Needed To Start Goat Farming In Kaduna by Kutunban: 12:49am On Aug 09, 2016
I've sent the goats business proposal to prospective investors for perusal. Post any quary publicly here.
Re: Partners Needed To Start Goat Farming In Kaduna by obitryce(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kindly forward a copy of your feasibility study to obitryce98@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Partners Needed To Start Goat Farming In Kaduna by konews: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Partners Needed To Start Goat Farming In Kaduna by Kutunban: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
We are still open for partnership and we also supply goats too. Time flies actually..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groundnut Farming Made Easy: The Complete Guide To Starting A Groundnut Farm. / Fresh Palm Fruits For Sale / Poultry & Pig Farmers Needed For Frozen Food Partnership.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.