Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,451 members, 7,974,848 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him (2922 Views)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him by Saraha1(f): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him by Chubhie: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
He has expressly told you that you are a devil. So, no amount of being in your best behaviour will change things currently. He has tasted forbidden fruits and broken vows he made between man and God in front of a priest and witnesses to be true to you in health and sickness, good times and bad times. If and when you allow him beat you the acclaimed devil to death- you die for nothing.

You will have to temporarily stay out of range and allow him sort himself out cos I feel he has some issues that uses you as triggers. He needs help. I can sense you love your man regardless of his weakness- I commend you for that.

If you elect to help your man please do that from a safe distance-protect and secure yourself first till his demons are exorcised.

Do you think he still loves you by half of how it used to be or there's no hope of a spark? Sit down and tell yourself the truth and premise your decisions from there. May you be inspired to the best possible way to handle your life issues. All the very best.
Re: My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him by Stillfire: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sorry but I will not waste a single prayer on your case, not when there are suffering children in this world who need my prayers. wink

When you are ready, you contact the necessary authorities.

http://projectalertnig.org/contact.html
http://projectalertnig.org/about.html

Contact
Project Alert on violence Against Women (PROJECT ALERT)

Address: 21, Akinsanya Street
Off Isheri Road, Taiwo Bus stop (Behind FRSC)
Ojodu - Berger
P.O.Box 15456, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria

Telephone/E-mail: 234-1-8209387; 08052004698; 08180091072
projectalert@projectalertnig.org
info@projectalertnig.org

ABUJA OFFICE
26 Bamenda Street, Off Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3
Telephone: 234 -8708618
Re: My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him by Ybaby: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
snakebeat:
Madam though ur story sound quite pathetic, I can still sense an undertone of bias baccalaureate. What is it that is not perfect about u that u want ur hubby to tolerate? U acknowledge there is something u're not doing right, what is it?

Don't tell me ur husband wakes up every morning to assault u for a no cogent reason. Pls tell us ur shortcomings, we need to know how questionable they are, do u normally hit him first, whenever there is a heated argument, so as to know if they are intolerable, or if ur hubby is short tempered, let's weigh it to see if it warrants the beatings, or if ur hubby is just being unreasonable.

But always remember separation if it gets too hot. I'm saying this because I experienced something similar this morning, my wife insulted my elder brother, so I was compelled to register 2 slaps on her cheek, (police approved, not too hot) just to restrain her.

So there might be something u're not doing right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter / Welcome To The 21st Century Where Everything Is Less / Would You Allow Your Teenage Children Be Intimate Under The Same Roof As You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.