Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting (78040 Views)

How To Win Sport Betting Everyday / Make 100k and above. Lets End Poverty With Sport / How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
nellyquash:

Bros Abeg which league b did?

Nellyquash, I hope say u make dis trip sha?
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
FINAL LAP
We are here again! All men, start to consult your oracle...

..tonight, we might be strolling to the banks wink
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Estimable(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
hhmmcj:

FINAL LAP

We are here again! All men, start to consult your oracle...

..tonight, we might be strolling to the banks wink

badddddddddd guy grin grin
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by kayceecompany: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
hhmmcj:

That's y u r still jumping from thread to thread looking for solution for your gambling problems. Your account don drain liquid and you barely play a decent ticket, and u kip chasing points so as to make your winnings a little higher to satisfy your greed. If u no take time, na black nylon u go hold when una landlord go pursue u commit from where u dey live just because u no fit meet up as Alabi don facilitate your eviction process.

Ewu Zamfara!!!
grin grin grin grin
Bros, you dey vess ooo
You forget that
Truth Without Love is Brutality.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
(Shouting...)
I want to drink shinapp today!

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by proficienc(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
godoluwa:
thanx & xori to anyone dat follows. truth is dat i didnt played d game coz vfl is ma call. b4 u accuse me, check d main thread where av posted won games. wishing d whole house more than enuf green
Bro you got mail!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by mrghost: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Obagooooooooooo!!! 20k a day is good business! Winning team moving
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
hhmmcj:
***FOOD IS READY*** (..But una know say WE come alive in the night time...) wink

Type of bet: Accumulator
Total betting amount: 18369.64
Bonus: 0.00
Possible Win: 29575.12
Won: 0.00

1. 13.07.15 05:00PM
Paide - JK Sillamae Kalev (First Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.03
Result:

2. 13.07.15 06:00PM
Grorud IL - Stabaek Fotball 2 (Second Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.05
Result:

3. 13.07.15 09:00PM
Breidablik Kopavogur - Fjolnir Reykjavik (Second Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.07
Result:

4. 13.07.15 07:00PM
Russia - Germany (Second Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.30
Result:

5. 13.07.15 07:00PM
Spain - Netherlands (Second Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.07
Result:

((((((((((((((((((OBAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)))))))))))

3 Likes

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by poookiefoof(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
OBAGOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
proficienc:
Bro you got mail!
it went to spam bt av replied
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
hhmmcj:

((((((((((((((((((OBAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)))))))))))
good
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by teeboy03(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
chai..see how ppl dey chop alabi slow but steady...congrats guys....joining d train 2mao....goodluck to us all
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Slimfeez(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
ℓ̊ think this is a great platform that ℓ̊ have been looking for S̶̲̥̅o long, ℓ̊ will †✆ suggest †✆ create a whatsapp group for better development
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Slimfeez:
ℓ̊ think this is a great platform that ℓ̊ have been looking for S̶̲̥̅o long, ℓ̊ will †✆ suggest †✆ create a whatsapp group for better development
if its on whatsapp, will u be able to find this page?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by dasanchez1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
godoluwa:
if its on whatsapp, will u be able to find this page?

Well said
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 5:31am On Jul 14, 2015
[b]ITS BEEN GOING GOOD FOR US HERE AND I HOPE ALL MEN THAT WAS INVOLVED YESTERDAY WENT IN STRONG. WELL, I DID. REMEMBER THAT THE FIRST RULE OF BETTING HERE IS "SAFETY FIRST". WE ARE NOT GAMBLERS. YOU CAN SIMPLY CALL YOURSELF A BETTOR OR AN INVESTOR BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WANNA GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND A LITTLE EXTRA THAT IS ATTACHED TO IT.

WRITING THIS PIECE TO YOU THIS MORNING IS SIMPLY JUST TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS. I AM DECIDING TO BE A BETTOR RATHER THAN BEING A GAMBLER. A GAMBLER IS THE ONE WHO THROWS IT IN AND EXPECT LUCK AT THE END OF THE DAY. ONE THING I HAVE BEEN TELLING MYSELF RECENTLY BEFORE I PICK OR DECIDE TO CHOOSE ANY GAME IS THAT "There is nothing like a sure bet". IN FOOTBALL OR ANY OTHER SPORT, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN THAT CAN AUTOMATICALLY DECIDE THE OUTCOME OF A GAME. WE KNOW WE WON'T ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT BUT THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED "INSURANCE POLICY" WHICH YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TRY TO APPLY IN YOUR CHOICE JUST IN CASE.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES WE HAVE IN THIS BUSINESS IS "GREED" (just a little bit more). IT HAS MADE US LOOSE HOURS OF FORECASTING AND RESEARCH JUST TO FIND OUT THAT "1" GAME CASTED THE LOT. PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND ALWAYS TELL YOURSELF "Gamble no dey finish and Tomorrow is another day" ANYTIME THAT VOICE CREEPS IN YOUR HEAD. DON'T LET YOUR THIRST FOR MORE BECOME A PROBLEM FOR THE LITTLE EXTRA YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDED TO YOUR CAPITAL INVESTED AND HAD A LITTLE SMILE AT THE END OF THE DAY.

I HAVE TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT JUST AS YOU AND YOU AND THE OTHER GUY HAD A LITTLE SOMETHING YESTERDAY, THE OTHER GUY MIGHT HAVE TRIED AND ADDED "just a little bit more" AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY HE COULDN'T HAVE ANY REASON TO CELEBRATE, BUT WISHED HE NEVER HAD TO CROSS THAT LINE.

LASTLY, BET RESPONSIBLY AND MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR WINNINGS. DON'T ABUSE THIS OPPORTUNITY AND RELY LIKE AN EVERYDAY THING. THE TRUTH IS, NOTHING LAST FOREVER BUT AS LONG AS IT LASTS, I WILL DO MY BEST! GOOD-LUCK TO EVERYONE AND A VERY BIG "THANK YOU" TO ALL OF YOU WHO IS OUT THERE PLAYING THIS GAMES WE PUT UP HERE. JUST THE THOUGHT OF YOU MAKES US JUST WANNA DO BETTER THAN TRYING.

I HOPE WE WILL BE NAIRALAND FRIENDS ON HERE FOR LONG BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA KNOW YOU UNTIL YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!!! cheesy cheesy cool cool

One Lurv!!
HHMMCJ[/b]

12 Likes

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by mrghost: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2015
hhmmcj:
[b]ITS BEEN GOING GOOD FOR US HERE AND I HOPE ALL MEN THAT WAS INVOLVED YESTERDAY WENT IN STRONG. WELL, I DID. REMEMBER THAT THE FIRST RULE OF BETTING HERE IS "SAFETY FIRST". WE ARE NOT GAMBLERS. YOU CAN SIMPLY CALL YOURSELF A BETTOR OR AN INVESTOR BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WANNA GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND A LITTLE EXTRA THAT IS ATTACHED TO IT.
WRITING THIS PIECE TO YOU THIS MORNING IS SIMPLY JUST TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS. I AM DECIDING TO BE A BETTOR RATHER THAN BEING A GAMBLER. A GAMBLER IS THE ONE WHO THROWS IT IN AND EXPECT LUCK AT THE END OF THE DAY. ONE THING I HAVE BEEN TELLING MYSELF RECENTLY BEFORE I PICK OR DECIDE TO CHOOSE ANY GAME IS THAT "There is nothing like a sure bet". IN FOOTBALL OR ANY OTHER SPORT, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN THAT CAN AUTOMATICALLY DECIDE THE OUTCOME OF A GAME. WE KNOW WE WON'T ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT BUT THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED "INSURANCE POLICY" WHICH YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TRY TO APPLY IN YOUR CHOICE JUST IN CASE.
WE ALL KNOW THAT THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES WE HAVE IN THIS BUSINESS IS "GREED" (just a little bit more). IT HAS MADE US LOOSE HOURS OF FORECASTING AND RESEARCH JUST TO FIND OUT THAT "1" GAME CASTED THE LOT. PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND ALWAYS TELL YOURSELF "Gamble no dey finish and Tomorrow is another day" ANYTIME THAT VOICE CREEPS IN YOUR HEAD. DON'T LET YOUR THIRST FOR MORE BECOME A PROBLEM FOR THE LITTLE EXTRA YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDED TO YOUR CAPITAL INVESTED AND HAD A LITTLE SMILE AT THE END OF THE DAY.
I HAVE TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT JUST AS YOU AND YOU AND THE OTHER GUY HAD A LITTLE SOMETHING YESTERDAY, THE OTHER GUY MIGHT HAVE TRIED AND ADDED "just a little bit more" AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY HE COULDN'T HAVE ANY REASON TO CELEBRATE, BUT WISHED HE NEVER HAD TO CROSS THAT LINE.
LASTLY, BET RESPONSIBLY AND MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR WINNINGS. DON'T ABUSE THIS OPPORTUNITY AND RELY LIKE AN EVERYDAY THING. THE TRUTH IS, NOTHING LAST FOREVER BUT AS LONG AS IT LASTS, I WILL DO MY BEST! GOOD-LUCK TO EVERYONE AND A VERY BIG "THANK YOU" TO ALL OF YOU WHO IS OUT THERE PLAYING THIS GAMES WE PUT UP HERE. JUST THE THOUGHT OF YOU MAKES US JUST WANNA DO BETTER THAN TRYING.
I HOPE WE WILL BE NAIRALAND FRIENDS ON HERE FOR LONG BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA KNOW YOU UNTIL YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!!! cheesy cheesy cool cool
One Lurv!!
HHMMCJ[/b]
Nice piece and an eye opener here buddy! Well said! He who hath hear let him hear, I had also learnt my lessons infact "LESSONS OF LIFE" from this very path we thread on. It makes me understand to always remember to have a life jacket on and be on a safer side. Its been nice to share thought with like minded people like you and all other positive minded people in this thread so far from the day 1. I believe with determination, persistence, working together as a team and discouraging greed and encouraging safe tips. We will make it against all odds and we can all have a reason to walk hand in hand till we get to the top. Thanks all!

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by nellyquash(f): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=hhmmcj post=35824999]

Nellyquash, I hope say u make dis trip sha?[/quote

Bros I make am die...chanting Obaaaagooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2015
Total betting amount: 15000.00
Possible Win: 27120.00

1. 14.07.15 10:00AM
FC Anzhi Makhachkala - FK Slavija Sarajevo (Double Chance)
Customer type: 1/X @ 1.16
Result: (CLUB FRIENDLY MATCH)

2. 14.07.15 06:00PM
Young Boys Bern - Neuchatel Xamax FC (Double Chance)
Customer type: 1/X @ 1.12

3. 14.07.15 07:30PM
AS Trencin - Steaua Bucuresti (First Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.16
Result: (UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS)

4. 14.07.15 06:00PM
Apoel Nicosia FC - Vardar Skopje (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.20

GOODLUCK!!!!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Thanks
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by iyky(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=hhmmcj post=35835403][b]ITS BEEN GOING GOOD FOR US HERE AND I HOPE ALL MEN THAT WAS INVOLVED YESTERDAY WENT IN STRONG. WELL, I DID. REMEMBER THAT THE FIRST RULE OF BETTING HERE IS "SAFETY FIRST". WE ARE NOT GAMBLERS. YOU CAN SIMPLY CALL YOURSELF A BETTOR OR AN INVESTOR BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WANNA GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND A LITTLE EXTRA THAT IS ATTACHED TO IT.

One Lurv!!
HHMMCJ[/b][/quote
Wonder filled writeup u have here Bro..God also appreciates you...!! Am behind you.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by yomsad(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2015
You guys are the best.......... Yes bring it on
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by yomsad(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2015
hhmmcj:

One Lurv!!
HHMMCJ[/b]
well said...... Thumb up
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2015
hhmmcj:

One Lurv!!
HHMMCJ[/b]
Smartest, sanest and most truthful thing you have ever posted on all sport threads...finally grin
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2015
snowDiva:

Smartest, sanest and most truthful thing you have ever posted on all sport threads...finally grin

cheesy cheesy

U SEF, U GET MOUTH wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Alonzy100: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2015
9c one bros
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by pesty100(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
hhmmcj:
Type of bet: Accumulator Total betting amount: 15000.00 Bonus: 0.00 Possible Win: 27120.00 Won: 0.00

1. 14.07.15 10:00AM FC Anzhi Makhachkala - FK Slavija Sarajevo (Double Chance) Customer type: 1/X @ 1.16 Result: (CLUB FRIENDLY MATCH)

2. 14.07.15 06:00PM Young Boys Bern - Neuchatel Xamax FC (Double Chance) Customer type: 1/X @ 1.12 Result: (CLUB FRIENDLY MATCH)

3. 14.07.15 07:30PM AS Trencin - Steaua Bucuresti (First Team win to nill) Customer type: No @ 1.16 Result: (UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS)

4. 14.07.15 06:00PM Apoel Nicosia FC - Vardar Skopje (Under/Over 1.5 goals) Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.20 Result: (UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS)

GOODLUCK!!!!
crashed and squeezed and casted into alabi poket
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mehhhhnnn!
I come to realize and regret why I didn't just go through our usual "win to nil" route. This one is on me and I dully apologize to all that invested. I hope we have the chance to make up on the next game.

#feelingdown
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by yomsad(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Anything can still happen.... I'm hopeful
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Estimable(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
hhmmcj:
Total betting amount: 15000.00
Possible Win: 27120.00

1. 14.07.15 10:00AM
FC Anzhi Makhachkala - FK Slavija Sarajevo (Double Chance)
Customer type: 1/X @ 1.16

2. 14.07.15 06:00PM
Young Boys Bern - Neuchatel Xamax FC (Double Chance)
Customer type: 1/X @ 1.12

3. 14.07.15 07:30PM
AS Trencin - Steaua Bucuresti (First Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.16

4. 14.07.15 06:00PM
Apoel Nicosia FC - Vardar Skopje (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.20

GOODLUCK!!!!
just seeing this nw.......when did u start betting goal market, our style of betting dey, why this, see as u just dash alabi this money
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by dasanchez1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
hhmmcj:
Mehhhhnnn!
I come to realize and regret why I didn't just go through our usual "win to nil" route. This one is on me and I dully apologize to all that invested. I hope we have the chance to make up on the next game.

#feelingdown

though it's painful , i hope we make it up on the next game. We win some , loss some but our prayer is for our win to be more than our loss... you have been successful all these while so don't loose hope...

it is well...

#feelingdown....

ka chineke Mezie okwu....

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Estimable:

just seeing this nw.......when did u start betting goal market, our style of betting dey, why this, see as u just dash alabi this money

"I Thy know" comes but at last! .

Abeg sori for me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team / AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.