Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol (723 Views)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / When Your Are Trying To Help A Dumb Friend( Hilarious Photo) / When U Want To Help A Dumb Friend(hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol by phrancky(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Screen shot from a scammer of a dude/babe who wants to visit UAE via ABC transport. Was thinking this kind of stuff is outdated and dont really blame the dullard sha, he/she never upgrade. grin angry

Re: Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol by benedictnsi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
lolllzz hilariously grin
Re: Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol by BlissB(f): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
ABC?.....UAE?.......guahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahah............both the player and the playee day fool themselves
Re: Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol by phrancky(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
ABC?.....UAE?.......guahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahah............both the player and the playee day fool themselves

Maybe u play such games also tongue No offence o, was just strolling, not until i saw u called the OP a fool grin
Re: Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
From Friday Favour to Charlissa...
I laffgringringrin
Re: Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol by Houseofglam7(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Indeed!
Re: Hilarious Chat With a Dumb Ass,who Wants To Visit UAE Using ABC Transport.lol by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
But, really, i have seen people travel to Dubia with ABC transport.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Snake This Morning / Okowa Promises To Upgrade Asaba Airport With New Cargo Terminal / Why Camera Men Do Not Fall During Anointing Service ( Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.