Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Mariah Carey Trips Off Her Billionaire Boo's Yatch....check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Trips Off Her Billionaire Boo's Yatch....check On It (851 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch / Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Trips Off Her Billionaire Boo's Yatch....check On It by slimdandmuffy: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
He hasn't been able to keep his hands off her since she boarded his mega yacht a few weeks ago.

But the one time Mariah Carey was probably wishing her beau James Packer would come to her aid and scoop her up in his arms, is the one time he sat back while she took a tumble.

The 47-year-old billionaire was busy soaking up the rays on a small boat off his Arctic P vessel in Spain, when the pop diva tripped down the stairs in a pair of killer heels.
See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/oh-dear-mariah-carey-trips-off-her.html

(1) (Reply)

50cent Declares Bankruptcy To Avoid Paying Rick Ross' Baby Mama / God Gave Me Knowledge Of ‘babalawo’, That Is Why I Drink Akpeteshie–majek Fashek / Abiodun Mcgregor Not My Lover – Ex-gov. Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.