Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (50615 Views)

Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by rockmanpaschal(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:

When was GEJ appointing southerners everywhere? Were northerners not given fair representation under GEJ?
help me ask ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by funkybully(f): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Cow that did nothing in SE during d PTF era, He was busy tarring lonely roads here n there in d north.

When We talked, our betraying southern Bastard cowardly brothers will shout to high heaven about How they are Sophisticated. Oya na u have osunbade Who contributes nothing to Who is appointed.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
kokoA:
When GEJ was appointing south everywhere nkor? Abeg now na dia turn, make dem enjoy ojare.

Yea, these are the Southerners appointed by GEJ;

*Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by babestella: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
kokoA:
When GEJ was appointing south everywhere nkor? Abeg now na dia turn, make dem enjoy ojare.

Don't be s1lly, GEJ ran a fair and equitable government, next time check your facts before to spew your stew.pidity online.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by kokoA(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

Well as an idiottt, you want us to wait until Buhari appoints 97 Northerners before we talk.
Go and die!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by mikky250(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Posterity will never forgive Tinubu and his power drunk friends from the south that brought us these mess.

Now Sharia is in full force in Kano,sanitation shifted till sunday. No sell of food or restaurant until end of the day fasting.

All appointment so far has been Northern affair except Femi Adesina. God is watching cos some Yoruba leaders warned Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by CGKing(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
I clicked this link just to confirm if he appointed a hausa man. He did.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by ethicalUser(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ride on PMB .. The northerners are gradually taking their rytful position. In PMB we trust. Power to north.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Davidifeanyi: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
I wish God asked me where I would like to be born or the part of this planet i would like to descend....if I choose Africa let alone Nigeria where their rulers reasons through their anus make thunder me. Our rulers are not yet ready to cut the mustard but let them not forget that everybody are bond to bite the dust. We as a nation has all it takes(resources) to build this country to world standard but selfishness will not allow that to take place in asmuch as tribalism is still alive. white men said that Black men can not rule themselves and its now I really understand what they mean. Mind you that you cant rule this country if you are not as satanic as your boss(predecessor) but if you doubt, ask Obj, Atiku, Tinubu etc. Wicked and weakhead black Nation that cant rule themselves or make good use of their God-given wealth. Am always unhappy for being a citizen of this numb skull Nation where the masses are treated like nobody. Imagine me being a slave in my own country and father land where is suppose to be treated like a Prince@Pincess....crys!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by ahamonyeka(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
dotcomnamename:
President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked the Director General of the State Security Service, Ita Ekpenyong.

In his place, he has appointed Lawal Musa Daura as new head of the agency, which services as Nigeria’s secret police. The appointment was conveyed today in a letter by the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Barrister Danladi Kifasi.
Lawal Musa Daura was born in Daura on the 5th of August, 1953. He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from 1977 – 1980. He started his carrier in the State Security Service in 1982 and rose to the rank of Director.

He was at one time the Deputy Director Presidential Communication, Command and Control Centre at the Presidential Villa Abuja between 2003 and 2007. He also served as the State Director of Security Service at various times in Kano, Sokoto, Edo, Lagos, Osun and Imo States.
He attended various professional courses both home and abroad including the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, (NIPSS) Kuru.
The appointment is with immediate effect.

More to come….

SOURCE: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/185978-breaking-buhari-sacks-sss-director-general-appoints-replacement.html
buhari I used to be your supporter but,am beginning to suspect you o.why all your appointments is hausa?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by daholiest(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
I wonder if there is no other region, in the country that has good people that are good for political appiontments. Is this the change. Hmmm...
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Agbalanze(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is written... Fear "North"!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Azedplus:

He's now tribalized and no more a religious fanatics....Call him anything u like but a fact is He's going to rule on you for 4 years , If u don't like that do the needful ( in osho baba voice )

Are you God?

Was Yaradua not meant to rule for 4 years?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by formerlyMbulela: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ita ekpeyong and Ogar lack of professionalism birthed the northernization being cried about here.
The politicization of the SSS was sickening.
I am sure same is coming to the military.
I don't care where they come from as long as they perform and are not beholden to one man.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by AreaFada2: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Immarocks:
hahahahahaha am still laughing n watching which one he will do next......
change....una go see change

where those change agents
....they should come n continue the change mantra

But this change is very sweet o. Some kids who didn't witness GMB's first coming allowed themselves to be deceived.

Very narrow-minded individual. Well you make your bed and chill on it. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by uridadole: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't care who is appointed. Let the looting stop. Let me see changes in infrastrucure. Chikena!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bigiyaro(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifeanyija:
North again
yeah! Its d north again, d south ws given a chance n this country almost got decapitated, strangulated, suffocated,extaminated, bombarded, looted blind, robbed in broad daylite........ Kai i no fit shout. Yes its d north again.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Sant1m: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:

When was GEJ appointing southerners everywhere? Were northerners not given fair representation under GEJ?
Gej is judged today as a failure, no one has yet mentioned those he appointed, I am not saying Northeners should be appointed but it is too early in the day to begin to criticize when we all know that Pmb has over 200 appointments to make this year alone,. I,e, ministers, board appointments, ambassadors, service chiefs, DG's, we need to stop wailing and give him a chance to begin his regime with those he trust, recall the level of hate Pmb was subjected to, an attempt was even made on his life. If your region did not vote for him stop expecting appointments other than the statutory appts, from him. Already you want him to fail so let him rule with those he is comfortable with. As for the Dss man his sack was long overdue, this will teach other agencies of Govt, to be non partisan in future and our democracy will be better for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by waliezi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baba Buhari u no sabi any person from South?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Zzyco: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
The yorubas wuld regret given vote 2 dat dullard..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by islandmoon: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
this man is selfish i think, i wonder if the it was only northerners that voted him in, this is why people don't trust him and he will soon lose our support! we need to share this country, we are not running true federalism, all the crucial position has gone to the North, lets see if they can do it alone! lets see if you can country us without our support!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by owobokiri(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sant1m:
Gej is judged today as a failure, no one has yet mentioned those he appointed, I am not saying Northeners should be appointed but it is too early in the day to begin to criticize when we all know that Pmb has over 200 appointments to make this year alone,. I,e, ministers, board appointments, ambassadors, service chiefs, DG's, we need to stop wailing and give him a chance to begin his regime with those he trust, recall the level of hate Pmb was subjected to, an attempt was even made on his life. If your region did not vote for him stop expecting appointments other than the statutory appts, from him. Already you want him to fail so let him rule with those he is comfortable with. As for the Dss man his sack was long overdue, this will teach other agencies of Govt, to be non partisan in future and our democracy will be better for it.

Stop talking rubbish, you petty minded loudmouth. . If you want buhari to be a president only for those who voted for him, then hurry and create a republic only for buhari followers. It is that simple. As long as he insists on being the president of the whole Niigeria, he is constitutional bound to act accordinly.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by victorD3: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Infact flood the cabinet with Northerners if That's what will bring the CHANGE..

Who messed up the country in the first place ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Manir9ja: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
SSS is corrupt, you are on track BABA wipe them off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Kingkamal(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
Pmb pls am from the North oooo find me job ooooo no mind say bukola saraki na from my state ooooo.....na joblessness dey make me comments first on fp ooooooo
Send your CV to Mbuhari@.........Com if you get the rest correctly you done hammer good job grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by JLM(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmm I knew this was coming, yes now you all will begin to c d "change" u voted for. This is only the begining of d tribalism. The yorubas are already regreting. I cant wait to say "I told u so". 'Yan hausawa za su ci buraubanku!!! I never supported GEJ, and I also never suported Buhari, I wanted change, as in a new face, bt y'all wnted recycled product, while so many yong intelligent ppl with potential languish with no one to support their mandate. Una go hia wiiiiiii
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
... BABA are we safe

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by khaylee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
For those making ignorant noises about PMBs appointments, what I want to ask is how many appointments has he made so far for him to be judged as been partial?

The DG of SSS is a very powerful and sensitive position am sure every right thinking president will look for one of his loyalist for that post.

You all can recall that this same SSS under the removed DG labeled Buhari and his party terrorist without any evidence apart from openly biased and hostile treatment to Buhari and APC.

For those that lost the election and some E-Biafra warlords I think its high time you get it into your brains that this man is here to stay for at least 4yrs.

There will be changes for the best just relax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
funkybully:
The Cow that did nothing in SE during d PTF era, He was busy tarring lonely roads here n there in d north.

When We talked, our betraying southern Bastard cowardly brothers will shout to high heaven about How they are Sophisticated. Oya na u have osunbade Who contributes nothing to Who is appointed.
Oriee ti ya werey niyen.
Iranu meta-oshi angry

Am I even talkin 2 a normal human being sef? undecided

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
victorD3:

Who messed up the country in the first place ?
Nigerians
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
JLM:
hmm I knew this was coming, yes now you all will begin to c d "change" u voted for. This is only the begining of d tribalism. The yorubas are already regreting. I cant wait to say "I told u so". 'Yan hausawa za su ci buraubanku!!! I never supported GEJ, and I also never suported Buhari, I wanted change, as in a new face, bt y'all wnted recycled product, while so many yong intelligent ppl with potential languish with no one to support their mandate. Una go hia wiiiiiii
Jump in2 da lagoon pls cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dollyak:

Which begs the question, why are we still together if we can't trust ourselves? It's becoming too forced.
.Dear u see why we biafrans want out of this useless country ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.