Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys (1312 Views)

Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by dalyricist: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
When a guy is ugly, these are few of his pains.......

1. Lack of confidence
Not so good looking guys lack confidence when they are in the midst of their fellow guys, especially when the gist is about beautiful girls and how the babes feel them... he begins to feel uncomfortable because some folks would jokingly mention it and they hate to hear that word 'UGLY' it reminds them of their ugliness ... (we no say you no fine, na why you dey fear to loose funke)

2. Blind date
Omo, ugly guys do blind date pass o. Most of them can't talk to beautiful babe in real life, so they go on social networks and form baddo, form Fine guys and at the end of the day, they are scared to meet the babe in real life because...... Una Sabi the tori na cheesy

3. Fear of rejection
They fear rejection a lot. They fear if I approached this babe and she disgrace me or reject me, how do I feel.... So they are always scared of approaching beautiful babes..

4. Shy
Although cute guys too are shy, but for ugly guys, they being shy is as a result of their ugliness. Most prefer to go about at night. They are shy to talk in the midst of beautiful babe. Most of the times, they are always very calm

5. They fear camera
UGLY guys don't like to take pictures. One out of every 10 pics they take is just OK. So, when they are with friends and there's need to take pictures, he volunteers to snap them grin ..... My guy no no where the pics go reach na.... And they also don't look at the mirror when their better looking peeps are there just to avoid bashing like,... Wetin u dey look for mirror na, no b say u even Fine.

6. They are careful
They are very careful in dealing with their babes for few with girlfriends. They try to be nice always so as to keep the Bae... Sometimes, when the Bae wrongs them, they plead and just tell her let's forget about it.

Lastly, na them dey say..... ' Beauty is in the eyes of beholder...'

Add yours and don't mind my errors
Auto correct isn't working self, Android beware

Source... Na me write am

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by sirthisthickkal: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Another counter thread undecided
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Erukumakanaki: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
thank God am not ugly or Not too good looking grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Omotayor123(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
As Expected.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Guy they are more than this, it's actually terrible, but as for me, na swag tins, is either you're fine or your swag is on point. If you no get the two, na wa o! How you dey cope?
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Phikom(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by ikeepitreal(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
thank God am not ugly or Not too good looking grin
Lemme continue ur signature.
Ika ni mi mo ti so tele, everybody fear me
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by stephenqueen: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
If you are ugly make sure your pocket is handsome, you no wetin ah mean na....Osoh baba is an example to we ugly guyz . grin grin grin

Na money matter most, even if you fine and you no get money, person wey no fine and get money go dey lash your babe undecided undecided
Money is the only language women understand angry angry

And I dey always get hope anytime I see picture of when I go die, ice prince, wizkid, 2face, p square never get money, I no say ah go still fine wen mah money comes cheesy cheesy
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Erukumakanaki: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Lemme continue ur signature.
Ika ni mi mo ti so tele, everybody fear me
ibile united mehn! gbori yen! cheesy

tuale bro cool

1 Like

Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ish
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by ebamma(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
At the end of the day
That ugly guy that hates looking at the mirror

Doesn't take pictures etc,

Will go out there and make money,

And snatch that good looking guy's pretty

girlfriend
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
If you want to create a counter thread, why don't u settle down and create a constructive one filled with genuine points not these silly points you posted up there.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by ebamma(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
runzlord:
Guy they are more than this, it's actually terrible, but as for me, na swag tins, is either you're fine or your swag is on point. If you no get the two, na wa o! How you dey cope?
ok, here is the deal,
Am ugly and I no get swag,
I still eat three times a day,
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by czarr(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
I feel anything man has no control of shouldn't be used to brag.!!,you have no control of ur genes...but being successful in life is in your life choices.

BRAG WITH THAT!!!
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
ebamma:
ok, here is the deal,
Am ugly and I no get swag,
I still eat three times a day,

Of course you don't need dose to get a job angry
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chaiiiii.. how many threads for this topic?
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by dalyricist: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
If you want to create a counter thread, why don't u settle down and create a constructive one filled with genuine points not these silly points you posted up there.

Ok, no vex, sir

MA bad

Hope u r OK now...

Bye
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by LEvuls(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Proudly not looking good
but I will marry like Oshe Baba

And Guez what

It's none of your business tongue
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
dalyricist:

Ok, no vex, sir
MA bad
Hope u r OK now...
Bye
Yeah! Uwc grin
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by IamLEGEND1: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
JUST WATCH ALL DEM UGLY-ÀSS DUDES TROOPING IN TO BRAG ABOUT MONEY WHEN MOST OF THEM NO GET 1kobo.

U no fine. Dat one no be your fault.
As since dem born you, na damage limitation u dey do.
but no come make mouth about some fictional money wey u dey see for dream.

#HandsomenessActivist.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Adesam09(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nairalanders ate funny sha... counter
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Catalyst4real: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢]My Sexcapades with the Girl Next Door
http://catalyst4real.com/my-sexcapades-with-the-girl-nextdoor/
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
JUST WATCH ALL DEM UGLY-ÀSS DUDES TROOPING IN TO BRAG ABOUT MONEY WHEN MOST OF THEM NO GET 1kobo.

U no fine. Dat one no be your fault.
As since dem born you, na damage limitation u dey do.
but no come make mouth about some fictional money wey u dey see for dream.

#HandsomenessActivist.

LMAO

ebamma:
At the end of the day
That ugly guy that hates looking at the mirror
Doesn't take pictures etc,
Will go out there and make money,
And snatch that good looking guy's pretty
girlfriend

Issorait. Keep hope alive.
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by IamLEGEND1: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
SouffleX:

LMAO

Issorait. Keep hope alive.

Don't encourage those guys please.

wen i see worwor guy dey marry worwor or semi-worwor girl i go just shake my head. coz me thinks they are being selfish.....

#TheyNoDeyConsiderHowTheirOffspringGoLook
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by tinkle: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't think any guy is truly ugly. maybe average, but not ugly.

with a good gym programme, finding a haircut and dressing style that suits you, learning to become more confident and so on it would be very hard to be seen as "ugly"

I have been attracted to guys who werent conventionally "good looking" but are very confident and well-groomed

when a guy is unattractive its usually because he is unfit/overweight, too timid or has a bad attitude due to insecurity and starts talking to you as if you owe him something

attractiveness/ugly is much more than in the facial features, although this can give you a headstart.

#my 2 kobo

2 Likes

Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by kagari: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
dalyricist:

1. Lack of confidence
Not so good looking guys lack confidence when they are in the midst of their fellow guys, especially when the gist is about beautiful girls and how the babes feel them... he begins to feel uncomfortable because some folks would jokingly mention it and they hate to hear that word 'UGLY' it reminds them of their ugliness ... (we no say you no fine, na why you dey fear to loose funke)

2. Blind date
Omo, ugly guys do blind date pass o. Most of them can't talk to beautiful babe in real life, so they go on social networks and form baddo, form Fine guys and at the end of the day, they are scared to meet the babe in real life because...... Una Sabi the tori na cheesy

3. Fear of rejection
They fear rejection a lot. They fear if I approached this babe and she disgrace me or reject me, how do I feel.... So they are always scared of approaching beautiful babes..

4. Shy
Although cute guys too are shy, but for ugly guys, they being shy is as a result of their ugliness. Most prefer to go about at night. They are shy to talk in the midst of beautiful babe. Most of the times, they are always very calm

5. They fear camera
UGLY guys don't like to take pictures. One out of every 10 pics they take is just OK. So, when they are with friends and there's need to take pictures, he volunteers to snap them grin ..... My guy no no where the pics go reach na.... And they also don't look at the mirror when their better looking peeps are there just to avoid bashing like,... Wetin u dey look for mirror na, no b say u even Fine.

6. They are careful
They are very careful in dealing with their babes for few with girlfriends. They try to be nice always so as to keep the Bae... Sometimes, when the Bae wrongs them, they plead and just tell her let's forget about it.

Source... Na me write am

Cc lalasticlala
Foxy
Re: Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys by sarmiie(m): 2:36am On Jul 03, 2015
dalyricist:

1. Lack of confidence

2. Blind date

3. Fear of rejection

4. Shy

5. They fear camera

6. They are careful

Source... Na me write am

Cc lalasticlala

i hate that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" yarn. i dont like south asians, but i know an attractive one when i see him/her, talk more of my own race.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? / 10 Guys You Should Stop Dating If You Want Real Love / Whats There To Learn In Sex Education,are Sex Acts Not Common Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.