Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS (20377 Views)

FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing / REVEALED: 469 Lawmakers Have 2,570 Aides – And Some Earn N950,000/Month / Jonathan Govt Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by bigass123(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=18pt] I guess ghosts got the jobs again ... Nigerian civil service has been besieged by ghost workers since 1902 [/size]

Click like if you agree the job creation claim is false...
Click share if you disagree.....
Ignore if you're as clueless as GEJ grin
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Popemax(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Wetin dis one dey talk sef?
na u we go ask now wetin him talk na true
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by berrystunn(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
jopex:
Out of 170million citizen
D guy dey crazy oh

and you don't have CV till now...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by eazisky(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrkings84:

U everytime story gods!!
Are u one of the gods grin
U everytime story gods!!
Are u one of the gods
lolz u hash o
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by stephengee(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ created jobs because he wanted to get reelected as the President of Otuoke. What a clueless way of doing things after spending SIX years . God help our leaders !!! shocked cool
trait of a President Buhari u just showed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by sammyj: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
.. cheesy shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stephengee:
trait of a President Buhari u just showed
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
amen
ECOTERRORS:
God bless GEJ
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by hush15: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
And who were offered the jobs?... The poor masses or the already rich elite?

Why speak down truth because of dislike to the PDP. We are a population of over 160 million people and the government tried creating over a million jobs annually. When you compare the population of the country many the numbers of jobs created, tho the impact might not be much considering the ever increasing population of Nigeria,however we should commend such efforts.

Personally I know someone who got a 10 million naira grant under the You Win program and I can equally tell you that over 30 staffs were recruited under such persons for the business idea in which the grant was for.
Now you will want to ask what is 30 to over 160 million people, well, as little as that seems in terms of of employment, those 30 people plus the person that was granted the fund will forever be grateful and their lives will never be the same again.

Then again, when it comes to employment, we Nigerians often tend to have this idea, if it is not a white collar job, then it is no job. It is not until you sit behind the desk before you consider yourself to have a job. We all can't be behind the desk, better still most of us in Nigeria won't end up behind the desk. We need to comprehend that deeply and begin to appreciate and treat our employment chances with due regards. If you got a job as a barman, the success of that role strongly depends on your attitude towards the role.if you act negligently, you will yield back same and if you diligent, you are bound to reap back same, it's that simple. The best of this simple law is it also applies to even when you are in a senior role such as manager, directors and others. So it really doesn't matter how you start, be content and be diligent. It's a only a matter of time before you get there. Where the reverse is the case, that time becomes endless and efforts become futile. Everybody wants an executive role. Be in charge of something. More interesting is also the selfishness attached to it. One person wants to be there forever. You see people that hold on to a role for 30yrs, 10yrs and so on. Some even when they get to retirement age still find hard to let go. That's how job is being viewed in Nigeria and am sure many will attest to it. We need to kick such mentality and mindset. Not only until we do that that we begin to see change in the labour market.

Also is reviewing our compensation packages even to the one man business. We should encourage ourselves and give ourselves a sense of belonging. It is not in the hundreds of thousands we take home at the end of the month but also knowing we can enjoy what we do. However, that's little compared to the first two points raised. As employees, we need to have a different orientation on how we go about looking for jobs or behave even when we find that job.

back to politics, I do again give kudos to GEJ. He tried and I know posterity will speak for him. Many might not see anything good in his tenure but truth will always prevail and in time, his efforts will be much more appreciated even tho after many years without recognition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by sirthisthickkal: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
hush15:

Why speak down truth because of dislike to the PDP. We are a population of over 160 million people and the government tried creating over a million jobs annually. When you compare the population of the country many the numbers of jobs created, tho the impact might not be much considering the ever increasing population of Nigeria,however we should commend such efforts.

Personally I know someone who got a 10 million naira grant under the You Win program and I can equally tell you that over 30 staffs were recruited under such persons for the business idea in which the grant was for.
Now you will want to ask what is 30 to over 160 million people, well, as little as that seems in terms of of employment, those 30 people plus the person that was granted the fund will forever be grateful and their lives will never be the same again.

Then again, when it comes to employment, we Nigerians often tend to have this idea, if it is not a white collar job, then it is no job. It is not until you sit behind the desk before you consider yourself to have a job. We all can't be behind the desk, better still most of us in Nigeria won't end up behind the desk. We need to comprehend that deeply and begin to appreciate and treat our employment chances with due regards. If you got a job as a barman, the success of that role strongly depends on your attitude towards the role.if you act negligently, you will yield back same and if you diligent, you are bound to reap back same, it's that simple. The best of this simple law is it also applies to even when you are in a senior role such as manager, directors and others. So it really doesn't matter how you start, be content and be diligent. It's a only a matter of time before you get there. Where the reverse is the case, that time becomes endless and efforts become futile. Everybody wants an executive role. Be in charge of something. More interesting is also the selfishness attached to it. One person wants to be there forever. You see people that hold on to a role for 30yrs, 10yrs and so on. Some even when they get to retirement age still find hard to let go. That's how job is being viewed in Nigeria and am sure many will attest to it. We need to kick such mentality and mindset. Not only until we do that that we begin to see change in the labour market.

Also is reviewing our compensation packages even to the one man business. We should encourage ourselves and give ourselves a sense of belonging. It is not in the hundreds of thousands we take home at the end of the month but also knowing we can enjoy what we do. However, that's little compared to the first two points raised. As employees, we need to have a different orientation on how we go about looking for jobs or behave even when we find that job.

back to politics, I do again give kudos to GEJ. He tried and I know posterity will speak for him. Many might not see anything good in his tenure but truth will always prevail and in time, his efforts will be much more appreciated even tho after many years without recognition.

Hushhhhhhhh! You talk too much, in fact you didn't even answer any of my questions.
Did I condemned the ex president for providing jobs?.. No.
Did I complain whether the number of job were little or much?.. No.
Did I express any dislike for PDP?.. I can't remember.

Now I am retyping the question again..

Who were offered the jobs?... The poor masses or the already rich elite?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by uridadole: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:
GEJ tried sha! He is also responsibly for the almost constant POWER SUPPLY we now enjoy and yet some mad people are giving buhari who don't have ministers yet, the glory.
And ur name is not Fani Kayode
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by mikolo80: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
uniknet:

Source : http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/185981-jonathan-govt-created-469070-jobs-in-2015-before-leaving-office-nbs.html
no be 2 milliom jobs mama puff puff mouth claim say dem create.
mumum idioit think say everybody fooloish like am
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by dazdilijae(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ created jobs because he wanted to get reelected as the President of Otuoke. What a clueless way of doing things after spending SIX years . God help our leaders !!! shocked cool

I always pity people like you cos you obviously didn't pass maths so cant count correctly, please was GEJ president in 2009.
no wonder you support another semi illiterate to make yourself feel safe

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by sammyj: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dazdilijae:

I always pity people like you cos you obviously didn't pass maths so cant count correctly, please was GEJ president in 2009.
no wonder you support another semi illiterate to make yourself feel safe
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by kuroben4real: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:
GEJ tried sha! He is also responsibly for the almost constant POWER SUPPLY we now enjoy and yet some mad people are giving buhari who don't have ministers yet, the glory.
i even heard he is pocketing all the un-appointed ministers salaries

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by dazdilijae(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Using Chief Zebrudaya's words "fa fa fa fao". The NBS must be high on cheap drugs. Saying jobs where created in his sphere of the economy is dealing in big time abstracts and thus amounts to a big fat lie.

They should make available the sphere in which this so called jobs where created, they should also tell which part of the sector employed this number or persons and that number of persons. All this will provide room for verification.

They shouldn't toy with our not so common sense and think we all will swallow abstracts. The Nigerian economic sector isn't a church where pastors use abstracts to deceive the foolish multitude.

Just to enlighten your ignorant never seeing good from GEJ mind
Project constrictions is a form of Job creation as both formal( architects, Engineers, Project managers etc) are employed and in the informal sectors(Bricklayers, carpenters etc) civil service employments are job creation, Inec ad-hoc staff are jobs. campaigns created jobs n lots more.
You just don't want to hear it was during GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by MetroBoomin: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
virus04:

we no fit shift am to buhari because we no know say no be him give us constant light..because e no fit do constant lite under 1 month..u dey hear so..and b4 dey swr am in.. We dey get light for here.. And we shift the boko haram to buhari because e neva make attempt..at least jonathan dey try im best.. Pack plenty army go dere go stop dem..but buhari no dey talk abt am self..so y we no go shift am go im side??.. Gej try 4 boko haram for im tym..so now we dey wait for buhari to finish d work. Since e say e fit finish am..so y we no go blame am..?? U dey craze oo..u go skul at all.
since boko haram which grew bigger under good luck's administration u shift the blame to

buhari,abeg allow me to give glory to buhari in which in his administration I dey enjoy light.

if e dey pain you wait till 2019 when u can still exercise your vote. for now,shurrup!
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Slidoo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
virus04:

who say make u get 3rd class?
Ur father way no go school... no better reach me..So note... am not a candidate of 3rd class, jux dat my appointed time haven't come.
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by joseph1832(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
dazdilijae:

Just to enlighten your ignorant never seeing good from GEJ mind
Project constrictions is a form of Job creation as both formal( architects, Engineers, Project managers etc) are employed and in the informal sectors(Bricklayers, carpenters etc) civil service employments are job creation, Inec ad-hoc staff are jobs. campaigns created jobs n lots more.
You just don't want to hear it was during GEJ
And to further enlighten your egotistical I-too-know self, I suppose INEC ad hoc staff work on a permanent basis right? And I also suppose they get pension and gratuity right? Also the engineers who work on project constructions work on a long time basis after the project is done right? And also election campaigns go on forever right?.

I suppose to need to check the dictionary to know the real meaning of employment. There is a fine line between gainfully employed, under employed, temporary employed and unemployed Mr ITK!.

Gosh! You're such an ignoramus! Quoting me thus showing just how short sighted you are.

Now flee from my mention before I spank that ignorant brain of yours!.
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by virus04(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Slidoo:
Ur father way no go school... no better reach me..So note... am not a candidate of 3rd class, jux dat my appointed time haven't come.

Thank God my father is a very intelligent man..and his children are swimming in money.... tank God u talk am wit ur mouth say u dey abj dey hustle?..make ur father proud u no gree..u go get 3rd class..
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Moheat(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Built2last:
Not to validate GEJ but a friend got a nice job at NIGCOMSAT, another at CBN and my cousin at NEPAD Nigeria.

Once again I am a living witness! I got a very lucrative job with FG . Iam the most fortunate being in this country so far. No connection, no god father.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Built2last: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Moheat:

Once again I am a living witness! I got a very lucrative job with FG . Iam the most fortunate being in this country so far. No connection, no god father.

congrats

but you need to think entrepreneurship.

you can't be wealthy working for another

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by natedalo: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
sammyj:
So creating jobs is clueless. You must be very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by nkemjacob2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
i thought they said millions have been employed. All these media wey dey carry fake news God go forgive una o....
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by sammyj: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Creating jobs during his last days in office when he had six years to do so is what I meant by clueless Shikena! !!! grin
natedalo:
So creating jobs is clueless. You must be very smart.
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Slidoo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
virus04:

Thank God my father is a very intelligent man..and his children are swimming in money.... tank God u talk am wit ur mouth say u dey abj dey hustle?..make ur father proud u no gree..u go get 3rd class..
lol.... i de laugh 4 ur mumu talk....Track me make i show u my result....u go trip..
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Moheat(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Built2last:

congrats
but you need to think entrepreneurship.
you can't be wealthy working for another
Thank you bro! Am working on that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Moheat(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Peaceisgold:
What of d dead testimonies dt died during the immigration recruitment?
Go and ask them in their graves! as for me am grateful.
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by eaccyboy(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Built2last:
Not to validate GEJ but a friend got a nice job at NIGCOMSAT, another at CBN and my cousin at NEPAD Nigeria.
two of ma frnds got job in a teaching hospital n I got a teaching job...since dem our life don dey beta...bt dey gt money pass me shaooo
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2015
eyenibibio:
The Goodluck Jonathan administration through Youwin, Sure P and other MDG portfolios created over 1.2 million jobs. The records are there.

Even through local content, NCDMB
The oil companies always request and train people/individuals that are registered in the portal
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by Femistico(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Peaceisgold:
Yea kudos to d man of d people dt was against d people!
against d pple, as in how..are u for real??
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by dazdilijae(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
joseph1832:
And to further enlighten your egotistical I-too-know self, I suppose INEC ad hoc staff work on a permanent basis right? And I also suppose they get pension and gratuity right? Also the engineers who work on project constructions work on a long time basis after the project is done right? And also election campaigns go on forever right?.

I suppose to need to check the dictionary to know the real meaning of employment. There is a fine line between gainfully employed, under employed, temporary employed and unemployed Mr ITK!.

Gosh! You're such an ignoramus! Quoting me thus showing just how short sighted you are.

Now flee from my mention before I spank that ignorant brain of yours!.

My hapiness is u used the word "EMPLOYMENT" did they specify long tearm employment ot just employment? It said Jobs. A casual cleaner has a job bav

Who is ignorant now?
Re: Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS by joseph1832(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
dazdilijae:

My hapiness is u used the word "EMPLOYMENT" did they specify long tearm employment ot just employment? It said Jobs. A casual cleaner has a job bav

Who is ignorant now?
Considering the fact that you took forever to reply my mention, I'll say you are still the ignorant one.

Now didn't I tell you to jerk off my mention? Please move ahead bro. I don't have time for people who take forever to answer their mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''Why Lai Mohammed Must Be Fired'' - Femi Aribisala / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.