Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,358 members, 7,974,495 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

Sometimes In Life.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes In Life.. (544 Views)

Omotola Only Your Death Will Give Me Satisfaction In Life” – Nigerian Man / Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes In Life.. by Nature8(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sometimes You are Unsatisfied with Your Life, while many people in this world are Dreaming of Living Your Life..

A Child on a Farm sees a Plane fly overhead & Dreams of Flying
'But, A Pilot on the Plane sees the Farmhouse & Dreams of Returning Home. That's Life!! Enjoy Yours...

If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets.
But only poor kids do that.

If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded.
But those who live simply, sleep soundly.

If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages.

Live simply, Walk humbly and Love genuinely.. All good will come back to you.. NATURE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes In Life.. by agarawu23(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Romance section
Re: Sometimes In Life.. by skondo09(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
bros i blv u die!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes In Life.. by sirthisthickkal: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nature8:
Sometimes You are Unsatisfied with Your Life, while many people in this world are Dreaming of Living Your Life..

A Child on a Farm sees a Plane fly overhead & Dreams of Flying
'But, A Pilot on the Plane sees the Farmhouse & Dreams of Returning Home. That's Life!! Enjoy Yours...

If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets.
But only poor kids do that.

If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded.
But those who live simply, sleep soundly.

If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages.

Live simply, Walk humbly and Love genuinely.. All good will come back to you.. NATURE
Cool

1 Like

Re: Sometimes In Life.. by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmm. Nothing Romantic in this.
This is fit for the General Section.

On the thread itself, its quite motivating and encouraging. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sometimes In Life.. by sirthisthickkal: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
agarawu23:
Romance section
Aren't you tired of reading thread with sex as caption? Encourage the nigga

1 Like

Re: Sometimes In Life.. by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Aren't you tired of reading thread with sex as caption? Encourage the nigga
cool
Re: Sometimes In Life.. by Nature8(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
agarawu23:
Romance section

Lol.. I know bro, but that's where I usually see people..
Re: Sometimes In Life.. by agarawu23(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. I know bro, but that's where I usually see people..
abi o
romance section and traffic cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You're In For Assignments Mugu/Boyfriend / "We Will Try To Make Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage"- USA / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.