Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,328 members, 7,900,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This (445 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Be The Judge. Jonaifame22 Said Durent Is Ugly / Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This by Howcomes(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please friends help me out, I have a new forum by the name MakeUsFriends. I tried to post the link to this forum on Nairaland but it will never show complete. The only way you can see or visit the forum is to visit from the Facebook page www.facebook.com/makeusfriends

Pls Nairalanders how do I post link to my Forum on Nairaland so that visitors who like my post can checkout my forum www.makeusfriends
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
you should ask the mods, maybe you should mail them.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This by Awesomeking: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
U really think they gonna let you advertise your forum that might put their own forum outta biz
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Howcomes:
Please friends help me out, I have a new forum by the name MakeUsFriends. I tried to post the link to this forum on Nairaland but it will never show complete. The only way you can see or visit the forum is to visit from the Facebook page www.facebook.com/makeusfriends

Pls Nairalanders how do I post link to my Forum on Nairaland so that visitors who like my post can checkout my forum www.makeusfriends
lol maybe dey r jealous
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This by IamLEGEND1: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
na we u dey ask?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Howcomes:

Its either you create a banner. And advertise officially on NL by contacting Seun. Or you post the link and a brief info on your Signature.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This by Howcomes(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks friends for your advice, but don't make jest of a brother, am just a starter. Make them no fear me.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out With This by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
if u ask meeeee!na who i go ask.........

(1) (Reply)

Debate/pressure Brings Out A True Character Of A Person. True Or False / For The Beautiful Ladies and All That Cares... / What Say You????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.