Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples (3543 Views)

FG Awards Oil Block License To Ondo For Bitumen Exploration / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by otukpo(f): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2015
God bless you, woman.
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by katerine7(f): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2015
hmm,true Christian
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by MissSlimbody(f): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Onward Christains Soldiers.
Marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus going on before.
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by MissSlimbody(f): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Seleybobo:
If I ever become the president of nigeria, the first thing I will do is to legalise same sex marriage. Gbam!!

And you'll surely continue to say "IF"...
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by ZITRAN: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2015
NaijaTweets:
Please wait and issue license to Obama and Mugabe before you resign... grin grin grin
Mugabe aint gay
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by MissSlimbody(f): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She's so beautiful
Beautiful, inside and outsidesmiley

1 Like

Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by ZITRAN: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Seleybobo:
If I ever become the president of nigeria, the first thing I will do is to legalise same sex marriage. Gbam!!
"If"
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus going on before.
cheesy Good morning
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by MissSlimbody(f): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
cheesy Good morning
Good morning to you toosmiley
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Good morning to you toosmiley
you are looking bright..... you must have had a wonderful night?
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Smagiro18:
I wish God go change d criteria to enta heaven make e be u must be straight to enta d kingdom of God e 4 make brain
She is a daughter of the Kingdom already.
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by MissSlimbody(f): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
you are looking bright..... you must have had a wonderful night?
shockedshockedshocked
You can see me?

Yeah, I slept well, thank.
Trust yours was the same?
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:
shockedshockedshocked
You can see me?

Yeah, I slept well, thank.
Trust yours was the same?
Haha.....not that difficult to know since you have dimples its expected you wake up with a bright smile..Yes.... except for the dream I dreamed in the dream of my dream.

1 Like

Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by sparkleRed(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Seleybobo:

That is why u will neva neva neva be an ordinary councillor undecided rubbish

1 Like

Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Babacele: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Many people say legalising gayism shouldn't be a problem to them cos its none of their business what two adults do in private.

True christians will do away with anything that might want to implicate them in the gay movement.

Soon, people won't be able to get employed if they don't support gayism.

Sodom and gomorah wanted to kill lot for not allowing them sleep with the 2 angels that visited him.

If you don't become like them, they'll make life unbearable for you.
The bible says you won't be able to buy and sell unless you support the 666
N y will God allow that to happen?
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
aminho:
IF ITS A MUSLIM IN NIGERIA NOW YOU WILL HAVE SAID IS ISLAM SUPERIOR TO THE LAWS OF THE LAND

The laws of God normally supersedes the laws of man.

The God we Christians follow commanded us to forgive those who offended us.
to pray for our enemies and never to revenge.

On what to do with sinners, the Lord Jesus says: "he who is without sin, should be the first to cast the stone".
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by lagat09: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
May God shower HIS blessings on you. You have stood for God and He will never Forsake you

1 Like

Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2015
That's a good moral woman.
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2015
byrron:
Acts 5:29 In answer Peter and the other apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men.

please oo do you speak the pure language
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by franklingud(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Strong woman!!... strong faith!!... legend. God bless you ma'am!
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2015
arttysticfyngaz:

please oo do you speak the pure language

Yes I do
Re: Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples by Seleybobo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
sparkleRed:

That is why u will neva neva neva be an ordinary councillor undecided rubbish

Bunch of homophobic people, why can't you for once respect the human rights of people. Live and let's live. Everybody shouldn't be heterosexual like you, some are homosexual and are proud and happy about it and they deserve every right that you get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Under Lockdown By Biafra Seccessionists!!! / A Copy Of Okonjo Iweala's Letter Requesting Approval For NSA Fund / See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.