Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,551 members, 7,951,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. (2556 Views)

Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2015
dridowu:
If i may ask, why do you dislike Peter Obi so much ?
the man is evil
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by GEJisBOKO: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[s][/s]
blackwidow,
WTF is the meaning of this? Why call her a blackwidow? Jeeez ! you guys are psychopaths.

* i spit on your fl'athead*
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
I am not following you on twitter or reading any blog. Stop forcing in down my throat.

It is not for you. It is for people that love the Igbo language and want it promoted to a higher international level. So my dear the Igbo language blog might not be for you.

And I can't force 'it' down your throat it is too big for you. Pun intended

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
honestly it is very annoying!

Obiano did well in saying the truth and blaming his predecessor. As a man with senses,he is also pleading with President Buhari to relocate the prisoners. That is how a governor should act,but you see how his people are condemning him because he said the truth.

I am really ashamed of these people who blindly defend Jonathan
jThe obiano they were celebrating and believing to be the fashola of southeast has suddenly become an enemy overnight.

All because of GEJ
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by GEJisBOKO: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
anmbLa is nigeria's matter, fool.

GEJ slave.
tortoise, whats up with your a day out of the friendzone stroy? Come complete am na
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2015
@Lalasticlala can you move this post to front page based on credibility of the post and the insightfulness?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
tortoise, whats up with your a day out of the friendzone stroy? Come complete am na
grin

I'll update very soon.
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
jThe obiano they were celebrating and believing to be the fashola of southeast has suddenly become an enemy overnight.

All because of GEJ
How I wish people can reason well without twerked vision. Who said he is now an enemy?
It is this pharisaic behaviors you ppl exhibit that make Pharohs of our leaders. I made a deduction that arose out of what it been said and what is happenoing in the state. Lo and behold you all are twisting the fact to what I will call a gutter level.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
The juju that GEJ used on ndigbo is really strong. Even if Obiano release a tape showing peter obi and GEJ signing the agreement, they'll still turn a blind eye to it.

This habit of ndigbo denying truth will hunt them when they achieve biafra.
...and violence will bust, then they'll want to come back and become Nigerians back, but we wont accept them back!!
That is even "IF" they get the Biafra sefundecided

P.S- Dare quote me and spew thrash and you'll get hit by the Bull!!!!

Z.R
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Afam4eva(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2015
zendy:

Why would Obiano dump a party where he enjoys a lot of support and good will and is party leader for APC that is hated by his people? What could he possibly gain by doing this?
Why did Rochas dump APGA?
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by zendy: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Afam4eva:

Why did Rochas dump APGA?

Rochas dumped APGA for his selfish political interests. Willie Obiano is much more principled than that.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Beremx:
honestly it is very annoying!

Obiano did well in saying the truth and blaming his predecessor. As a man with senses,he is also pleading with President Buhari to relocate the prisoners. That is how a governor should act,but you see how his people are condemning him because he said the truth.

I am really ashamed of these people who blindly defend Jonathan
Am from Anambra,I support Obiano,but even you know self that what d Governor said is untrue,how come they didn't transfer it since 2012,till now Buhari entered?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix. T-129 Attack Helo, PMB 1st Military H/ware Purchase 4 NAF / See What Dubai King Said About Nigeria / American Rapper Turned IS Fighter Killed By US Strike In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.