Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,761 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ (50838 Views)

Bookmakers Miss NL Elimination Round One...Those that wont make it next... / Nicki Minaj Vs Amber Rose : Round One!!! / Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It is no fight ma'am..
we are just ironing things out amicably to ensure a smooth & fair event..✘
i knw bt the deed has already been done,so no need to argue further. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i knw bt the deed has already been done,so no need to argue further. Thank u.

tomorrow then✘
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
Luxanne I hope you guys will pardon if any of the contestants have issues to deal with offline in the event that they post their answers late?

Cos it's obvious here we have an aggrieved party, Cherlene and Darkenedrebel, here who feel slighted cos you're granting another team an easy ride because the timekeeper had issues posting "STOP". That's no excuse really.

We all know when a few seconds elapse. What's late is late irrespective of whether the timekeeper posted " STOP" or not.

Please look into this.

Darkenedrebel had us pleading with other contestants to let them take @ a go all their questions so his partner could go attend to some emergencies, we consented and had our rules modified.

The same darkenedrebel after being permitted to take all his rounds now turned around and asked for a 10 minutes break for an emergency during his round, was he penalized for that? The answer is NO!

You think that was fair because no contestant is making an issue out of his case? I don't think so.
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
To be Lawyer just dey hungry me..

If you add lawyer to the one wey full ur head so, na something else go result o. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
luxanne:

Darkeedrebel had us pleading with other contestants to let them take @ a go all their questions so his partner could go attend to some emergencies, we consented and had our rules modified.

The same darenedrebel after being permitted to take all his rounds now turned around and asked for a 10 minutes break for an emergency during his round, was he penalized for that? The answer is NO!

You think that was fair because no contestant is making an issue out of his case? I don't think so.

hehe... nice ✘
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by whizqueen(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
No couples Is dropping out from this round na so what the heck?
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

we should either have 175 or 200 points.

my pardner & I were only 1 minute late in answering our 1st question & we weren't awarded any mark, yet a particular couple were awarded full marks when they replied 4 minutes after the question was asked.

whether the timekeeper stopped them or not, they were still 4 minutes late & it is only proper & right if they weren't given marks..
If they had posted within the 90 seconds time-frame & the timekeeper stopped them 50 hours later- they can still get their full marks, but they didn't post within the stipulated time limit & the excuse is that it's the timekeeper's fault?
why didn't the timekeeper falter during me & my pardner's session?

that's unfairness & that act alone questions the translucency of the event but it's all good though. ... ✘

my pardner & I were only 1 minute late in answering our 1st question & we weren't awarded any mark, yet a particular couple were awarded full marks when they replied 4 minutes after the question was asked.

Your first question read 'Including Nairaland Couples' Competition, how many contest(s) have you and your partner participated in on Nairaland?'

You both answered on time but got the question wrong.

Now read that question again, and avoid the distractor 'including Nairaland Couple's Competition', do you honestly think the answer is NONE?

A particular couple you said, write names please.
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
luxanne:

Your first question read 'Including Nairaland Couples' Competition, how many contest(s) have you and your partner participated in on Nairaland?'

You both answered on time but got the question wrong.

Now read that question again, and avoid the distractor 'including Nairaland', do you honestly think the answer is NONE?

A particular couple you said, write names please.

what do you mean we were wrong?
we haven't participated in any competition except this one.

you can't possibly expect me to include the wooing thingy I did with my previous account..
this is a new & fresh account & it hasn't been involved in any competition on NL, so we got it right..

the couple that played 1st - scentmac or so..✘
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Spaxon:
did u care to look ? grin
Did you reply me at the backyard?embarassed
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

what do you mean we were wrong?
we haven't participated in any competition except this one.

you can't possibly expect me to include the wooing thingy I did with my previous account..
this is a new & fresh account & it hasn't been involved in any competition on NL, so we got it right..

the couple that played 1st - scentmac or so..✘

Like seriously darkenedrebel? You got that question right?

I see you want me to break that question down to you and I'l do just that.

Including Nairaland Couples' Competition in that question meant, while thinking about other contest you and your partner have both participated in, the event Nairaland Couple's Competition shouldn't be excluded from that list.

Now, if both of you are participant in this contest, does that not make the answer to your question 'ONE'?

See me calling that a distractor, it wasn't even that, it was a f***king clue.
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by scentmarlc(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
luxanne:

You did fail a question Scentmarlc.

See below:

Jbluv55:

48. Tell us one romantic word for your partner...

The question was ONE romantic word but you gave us a sentence.

Plus, between you and your partner, you were the only one that posted your answers before the timekeeper signaled, that is 25 marks for each response. Omavik answers came in after, late and wasn't recorded.

Its well.

The gods are watching
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
►DARKENEDREBEL CHERLENE

►AGARAWU23 JOLLYJOY

► SCENTMARLC OMAVIK

► WHIZQUEEN TAIWOLUSOL

► ISHILOVE OILDICHOTOMY

►GREATBABA TREASUREMABEL

Dear contestants,

Tomorrow is the day set aside for the final round of this competition.

Your projects would be posted for the audience to cast their votes from 9am to 6pm.

The winner of this competition, The Nairaland Couple 2015 shall emerge from the computation of both scores garnered from the first round and the second round respectively.

Kindly read below the DON'Ts on this round and be informed.

■ No campaigns and soliciting for votes in any form on the thread or on any section of Nairaland.

■ Your Nairaland profile picture, comments and siggy should not in any way have your projects projected on them or talked about.

■ There is a reason why your projects are devoid of your names (sobriquets), hence if caught violating any of these rules listed above, there shall be grave consequencies.

The audience should be free to vote the ONE project that appeals most to them during the voting process.

And finally, feel free to report any contestant found breaking any of these rules.

Thank you.

#TeamNCC - Obinoscopy Tashaamania Bantino Thatgurlvixen Lanxlot Dre11 Jbluv55

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Spaxon(f): 1:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Orijin101:
Did you reply me at the backyard?embarassed
Orijin y are u like this undecided
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Spaxon:

Orijin y are u like this undecided
like how? undecided
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by whizqueen(f): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Luxanne where is the thread with our project na
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by agarawu23(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2015
whizqueen:
I tire o
its almost 10 embarassed
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by whizqueen(f): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I tire o
its almost 10 embarassed
Them go extend the time angry
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by agarawu23(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
whizqueen:

Them go extend the time angry
embarassed
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by whizqueen(f): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
embarassed
Agarawu don't cry ehn sad
What of jollyjuice?
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by katerine7(f): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2015
peeparty:

yea follow so u contest next yr.
I don't tink I can
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by agarawu23(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
whizqueen:

Agarawu don't cry ehn sad
What of jollyjuice?
you dey spoil my wife name grin

na jollyjoy o
she is cooking in the kitchen smiley
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
you dey spoil my wife name grin
na jollyjoy o she is cooking in the kitchen smiley
yex, honey! The food is ready!!
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
yex, honey! The food is ready!!
OK dear
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
whizqueen:

agarawu23:
I tire o
its almost 10 embarassed

Fear not! I've not sold your projects out, they are right here Lool.

Am writing a new update on the voting timing now, y'all will get my mentions.

But if you want to see the thread, click on the cohost profile(Jbluv55) or check diary section smiley
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by agarawu23(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2015
luxanne:

Fear not! I've not sold your projects out, they are right here Lool.

Am writing a new update on the voting timing now, y'all will get my mentions.

But if you want to see the thread, click on the cohost profile(Jbluv55) or check diary section smiley
OK o
we dey wait smiley
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by peeparty(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2015
katerine7:
I don't tink I can
I think we can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Funny Toasting Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.