Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:40 PM

Where Is The Justice In APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Justice In APC? (417 Views)

Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Justice In APC? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Where is the Justice in APC?

The leadership of APC has since been kicking against the election of Senator Ike Ekweremadu as the Deputy Senate President of the 8th Senate, because he is a PDP member. But most unfortunately this same party has said nothing about the Benue House of Assembly where PDP has majority of the members, but the APC government in the State ensured the emergence of Hon. Terkimbi Ikyange of the APC as Speaker with Hon. James Okefe Ejembi of PDP as his deputy. The same scenario played out in Plateau State where APC that won the gubernatorial election has produced an APC member as the Speaker of House of Assembly, although PDP has the majority members in the House. I have not heard any statement from Alhaji Lai Mohammed condemning this action; neither has Chief Bisi Akande made any proclamation. Are we saying that what is good for the goose is not good for the gander? If APC can in Benue and Plateau States Houses of Assembly where the party has the minority members produce the Speakers, why is it then wrong for PDP to have Senator Ike Ekweremadu has Deputy Senate President?

Can we truly say that APC stands for justice, fairness and equity? Are they not hypocrites who have hoodwinked many of us to believe in their change mantra? While this party’s leadership closes its eyes to one side, it opens them wide in another direction. Do they think that Nigerians are fools? Our Lord Jesus teaches as follows in Matthew 7:3-5 “3 And why beholdest thou the mote (tiny speck of dust) that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam (plank) that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote (tiny speck of dust) out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam (plank) is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam (plank) out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote (tiny speck of dust) out of thy brother's eye.

Although many of us supported APC (myself inclusive) in the last election, we have since seen that this party is full of hypocrisy, deceit and lies. They are propagandists. Many of us will no longer be fooled. The Chinese old proverb that says “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me” is indeed true. Ladies and gentlemen, fellow Nigerians “it is not yet Uhuru”.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Justice In APC? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2015
It's on its way. God bless Nigeria, Amen.
Re: Where Is The Justice In APC? by MostRanking(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Zoo
Re: Where Is The Justice In APC? by Splashme: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2015
OP, one word . . . .
They are HYPOCRITES
Re: Where Is The Justice In APC? by Emekamex(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2015
APC and hypocrisy are like rice and stew; they go hand-in-hand.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Disowns Zahra Buhari's Alleged Twitter Comments / APC Slams Ekweremadu, Says Boko Haram Getting Weaker / Investors Lose N271bn In Five Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.